New Forum Space - UFO's and Alien Encounters

A place to discuss aliens, encounters, flying saucers, ET's and encounters from space.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I have noticed discussions happening on Aliens and UFO's and other off planet discussions and these topics are very vast and diverse and needed their own space. This area of the forum is for members to discuss their experiences with such things!

Same rules apply for all areas of the forum. Be respectful, be polite and have fun!

:grouphug:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thanks ' Akelta As of Yet I don't have any Experience With UFO's are Aliens its Always been a Wonder as of Mines as To Do they Really Exist are not ' Are is it Something that's all Somebody's head thanks :grindevil:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

Terrific section

I'm not sure you read my post but yes it's a diverse subject!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Oh my! Thank you so much for this section. I have Grey alien DNA, and I am probably the most abducted person on the planet. Most abductions by the most races of aliens. XD It is a source of strength AND great sadness for me. Maybe I will tell some of my stories. It is cathartic for me. :devilsecret:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Oh my! Thank you so much for this section. I have Grey alien DNA, and I am probably the most abducted person on the planet. Most abductions by the most races of aliens. XD It is a source of strength AND great sadness for me. Maybe I will tell some of my stories. It is cathartic for me. :devilsecret:
'' HellCat when you Have Some time why don't you post about Some of your Experiences of being Abducted if its something Your Okay Talking about because Most people that's been though Something like this find it Hard to talk about if its painful so if your Okay talking about what its like what you've been though with this happening to you it be a Great post :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Oh my! Thank you so much for this section. I have Grey alien DNA, and I am probably the most abducted person on the planet. Most abductions by the most races of aliens. XD It is a source of strength AND great sadness for me. Maybe I will tell some of my stories. It is cathartic for me. :devilsecret:

How did you find out about grey DNA?
Darth Moronius

Marosey wrote:

I read DNA tests can be aroun 100 dollar or so :devilread:
Marosey

Darth Moronius wrote:
Marosey wrote:

Family tree DNA not alien ones

https://www.familytreedna.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Marosey wrote:
Darth Moronius wrote:
Marosey wrote:

The Greys kept track of my full genetic code, and that of my ancestors for generations. They are experimenting on humans to try to fix their problems....they have used cloning for so long, and genetic engineering. They do not understand why their race does not progress like the other races. I daresay they have cloned me a few times by now....good luck on that! I had a higher dimensional child because of my living energy fields, and NOT because just because of my genetics. They do not understand higher genetics are non-physical.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Marosey

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Marosey wrote:
Darth Moronius wrote:
Marosey wrote:

The Greys kept track of my full genetic code, and that of my ancestors for generations. They are experimenting on humans to try to fix their problems....they have used cloning for so long, and genetic engineering. They do not understand why their race does not progress like the other races. I daresay they have cloned me a few times by now....good luck on that! I had a higher dimensional child because of my living energy fields, and NOT because just because of my genetics. They do not understand higher genetics are non-physical.

We have lots to talk about :devilsecret:

Return to “UFO's and Alien Encounters”