Hecate

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Coffee queen I found the enn of Hecate on key of ocat too and it also has these information too.I quote them below

Greco-Roman triple goddess of magic and the crossroads. Hecate is also associated with the underworld and conjuring and speaking with the dead. Hecate, while an overall Daemon suitable for many tasks and guidance in most areas, is helpful to the necromancer not only in standard necromantic ways (i.e. communication), but can also help the necromancer strengthen his/ her abilities for necromantic work. Hecate’s seal is naturally another distillation seal with components that explain method of invocation. To create a proper invocation symbol of Hecate, etch her seal on copper then rub with soap. Keep this on your person during her rites. Use clay bloodletting disks for offerings. Otherwise her invocation is straight forward unless you’re performing triple circle constructs in witness of Cerberus. There are three specific points on the sigil, each for a separate aspect of the Goddess. It is the outer point on the right that is the Crone and the point symbolic of death for the Daemonolatry necromancer.
Marosey

Awesome to have great info on Hekate
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I have some different sigils and invocation types to work with Hecate from Mark's work, some similar shapes for sure.

I have just started on my journey with Lucifer, Belial and Hecate (with Mark's system) and it is pretty interesting so far, vastly different from other systems I have used yet very similar to the Necronomicon system.

Fun stuff

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”