My Divine King and an Awesome Manifestation

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Gaylani wrote:
MagicWand-a wrote:It was , to me , a huge thing but i try to recognise some people (not you guys) might see it as trivial lol

:devilgrin: oh no, i truly share in every one of your joys. this is wonderful :)
I know you do! :hug: it means a lot to me <3 And believe me, I appreciate having this forum to revel with you and hear everyone else's stories too! I'm able to give my AhMayZing King the A ladies found me a shout out and not be looked at like I'm nuts for it lol
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Gaylani

MagicWand-a wrote:And believe me, I appreciate having this forum to revel with you and hear everyone else's stories too! I'm able to give my AhMayZing King the A ladies found me a shout out and not be looked at like I'm nuts for it lol
that's right sister! he's as real as the butter on my bread. and he IS the butter on yours lol !
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
BravoOmega8

Thanks for sharing. It inspires me to bond well with my future DQ when she arrives...
Minerva418

:deviljaw: You wouldn't believe how many stories I've heard about that, entities conjuring items that their companion's need out of thin air. I wonder how that works?!! ♡
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This is so amazing! I have heard of these things happening but this is phenomenal!

Your Divine King sounds breathtaking
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”