Demon Visitation for Listed Pre-Bound Demons

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Melektaus wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:14 pm
Whichever Demon / Demons wanted to 'ride' me. ( Piggy back, carry them with me ).
My understanding is that Riding (at least in the Voudon sense of the term that I have read about) involves some pretty specialized skill sets on the part of those involved, and isn't likely to come uninvited
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Melektaus wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:14 pm
If these Demons are real, how do we ''visit''? And would it be a good idea to let the Demon choose me? Whichever Demon / Demons wanted to 'ride' me. ( Piggy back, carry them with me ).
Hey there Melektaus,

This goes back to what I said before about building relationships:
Wynd Runner wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 8:58 pm

Hey Melektaus, I don't know how familiar you are with Demonolatry / Demonosophy.

We befriend and work with demons, the Infernal Devine some call them. We work with them as friends and allies even as companions, mentors, teachers, etc. Yes, this is all very real.

There are some people who are able to go into the astral and spirit worlds and connect with these spirits; and then some others who have talents in other areas.

The priestesses of S&S provide a very important service for those who need assistance with this.

As Aprophis mentioned, some of these need a "Demon visit," a time for the demon spirit visit with the human interested in that specific demon. It is a time for both the demon and the human to get acquainted and discover if it will be a good fit.
This is all about building a relationship of trust and friendship with a spirit companion, just like if you have a friend or mentor in your mundane / physical life, as apposed to the astral / spiritual side of things.

As for "riding" that is possession of yourself by a spirit. I used to be involved with Santeria, and that is usually done in a ritual environment. This is different, the demon spirit would hang out with you as a friend and / or mentor.

It might help you if you look at the S&S shop and read the descriptions; it would explain a lot more. Also, there are at least two FAQ pages:
Here: https://satanandsons.com/prebound-visitation-policy/
and
Here: https://satanandsons.com/faqs/

I hope that helps explain things more clearly for you.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Wynd Runner wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:45 pm
It might help you if you look at the S&S shop and read the descriptions; it would explain a lot more. Also, there are at least two FAQ pages:
Here: https://satanandsons.com/prebound-visitation-policy/
and
Here: https://satanandsons.com/faqs/

I hope that helps explain things more clearly for you.
...you need to work on your link game.
You linked this thread twice. The link you want people to go to comes after url=. And between the url tags comes whatever text you want it to appear as.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Thank you Aprophis, yes, I am still trying to figure out some of the forum functionality. There are times when it is a bit of a learning curve. :scareddevil: lol
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Melektaus

Can you get a spirit to possess you,, by eating a Cola Nut that was used in an African Voodoo ritual , animal sacrifice, to possess the Cola Nut with a spirit,,, then,,, eat the Cola Nut and take the Spirit into yourself.?
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Melektaus wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:27 pm
Can you get a spirit to possess you,, by eating a Cola Nut that was used in an African Voodoo ritual , animal sacrifice, to possess the Cola Nut with a spirit,,, then,,, eat the Cola Nut and take the Spirit into yourself.?
Maybe?
If you know a priest who was initiated into vodun, did the ritual and is willing to let you eat the cola nut.
But why would you?
If you let others do it or do it yourself without enough knowledge and experience, you will never know what it is that possesses you. It could very well be bad for you.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Melektaus

I plan on looking at some Demonic services such as getting a Pre Bound Demon, when I get some money. I just want to be sure it is a REAL Demon and not a D&D Game fantasy role object. Real Flesh and Blood,,, or,,,, rather,,, Spiritual entity that would want to attach itself to me, in, on, and around me, as He/She wishes. I would let the Demon decide as they are far smarter than me. They would have a far greater chance of knowing what is best for us.
flywithbats666

Melektaus wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:26 pm
I plan on looking at some Demonic services such as getting a Pre Bound Demon, when I get some money. I just want to be sure it is a REAL Demon and not a D&D Game fantasy role object. Real Flesh and Blood,,, or,,,, rather,,, Spiritual entity that would want to attach itself to me, in, on, and around me, as He/She wishes. I would let the Demon decide as they are far smarter than me. They would have a far greater chance of knowing what is best for us.
shoot s&s an e-mail with any questions you have, and i think they have payment plans. in the world of demons, there is something for everyone. and check out their discord, that is a good resource for learning all you need to know. OH, and they have a visitation option, so you can be visited by pre-bounds to see if they are in alignment with you.
Melektaus

How do you get visited by a Pre bound Demon. ? Do they mail something ? I have got their Discord site. Thanks.

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”