Demon Visitation for Listed Pre-Bound Demons

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Mentalmettle wrote:Would the visitation take place at your temple or is there another way to visit? I apologize if there is an obvious answer to this that I am not understanding!
' Hey Mental When a Listed - Pre Bound Comes for a Visitation With you Most Times its at Your Home Were every your living at Is .The place The Demon/ness Will Come To Visit You With Me ' They Always Come to My home then Leave Once We are Done talking, So that's how Its Been for me Other people May have Something Different To Say but You Do enjoy it Having them Come for a Visit with You Its Fun :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Singular

Regarding the pre bound companions who don't require a visit, have they ever decided they didn't want to be with the person who bought out their listing without a visit? Uh...I'm asking for a friend. :lol:

Seriously, though, I'm new here and will have to make a formal intro in the near future. I recently bought out the listing for a pre bound companion with no visit required. He will be my first demon companion.

I'm waiting for his vessel to arrive, and while I haven't heard anything from the coven about things being amiss, my insecurity and active imagination strive to get the better of me.

In your experience, dear readers, would a pre bound demon take the initiative to voice his/her concerns before the vessel is shipped out?
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Yes. They always make sure they are going to who they want to go with. I had this conversation with both Velca and Yllidra. Here is what Yllidra said in an email:

"The pre bounds that don’t require visits do choose who they go with. We always consider the Demon’s feelings and have at times given full refunds to people who purchased them when they were not meant for them, then given them to people who could not make a down payment for several weeks."

I hope this assuages your concerns.
Singular

It does. Thank you Saber! :cuteghost:
Melektaus

Are these Demons ""real'"? Is it just a D&D play store? I am confused. What is a Demon visit?
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I guess you might be new to the concept of spirit keeping?
Melektaus wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 8:13 am
Are these Demons ""real'"? Is it just a D&D play store? I am confused. What is a Demon visit?
Depends on your definition of real.
Physically running around? No.
Astral entities? Yes.
Melektaus wrote:
Is it just a D&D play store?
It's like any other store in the spirit keeping community.
Melektaus wrote:
What is a Demon visit?
With some demons it's required to have them visit you to see if you are a match for them. Also people can ask for a visit of the demons that are offered as prebounds in the store.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Melektaus wrote:
Hey Melektaus, I don't know how familiar you are with Demonolatry / Demonosophy.

We befriend and work with demons, the Infernal Devine some call them. We work with them as friends and allies even as companions, mentors, teachers, etc. Yes, this is all very real.

There are some people who are able to go into the astral and spirit worlds and connect with these spirits; and then some others who have talents in other areas.

The priestesses of S&S provide a very important service for those who need assistance with this.

As Aprophis mentioned, some of these need a "Demon visit," a time for the demon spirit visit with the human interested in that specific demon. It is a time for both the demon and the human to get acquainted and discover if it will be a good fit.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Melektaus

Ok. The advertising made it sound like they were selling D&D characters. Prebound, Commander demons and such names.
Melektaus

If these Demons are real, how do we ''visit''? And would it be a good idea to let the Demon choose me? Whichever Demon / Demons wanted to 'ride' me. ( Piggy back, carry them with me ).
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Melektaus wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:14 pm
If these Demons are real, how do we ''visit''? And would it be a good idea to let the Demon choose me? Whichever Demon / Demons wanted to 'ride' me. ( Piggy back, carry them with me ).
If there are prebound demons available for sale, you can ask for a visit that will last one hour at a specific time and date.
You sound you have no idea about the concept of spirit keeping, maybe you should look that up first.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”