Too Many Minds

Mind power and mental mastery, a place to develop and expand ones cognitive abilities.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I like most before me in this thread suffer from this great thirst of wanting to learn everything, try everything, be everything. I know so much useless crap, I can turn my hand to most things but even though I was in the past 96% there is excelling I never mastered anything.

My mum calls it wasted potential.

I do not regret my decisions to live life and try it all, soak it up like a sponge, but in all honesty I'm middle age now and since committing fully to demonolatry and finally accepting that the demons have always walked with me, I no longer feel the desire to do the "catch erm all" kind of thing. I know want to settle in my learning, I wish to become a master in my craft. To that end I focus only on 1 creative outlet now - my felting, I turned my other creative talents into making my grimoires, my herb books and Correspondences books true items to hand down to my family (which helps in my desire to be a great witch), and I finally found my home among the demons.

Funnily enough by now working towards mastery within my actual creative art, my witchcraft & spirituality through demonolatry I have actually gained more time which I spend with my family.

So for me mastery has become a win / win situation.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Sengdroma wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:57 pm
in all honesty I'm middle age now and since committing fully to demonolatry and finally accepting that the demons have always walked with me, I no longer feel the desire to do the "catch erm all" kind of thing. I know want to settle in my learning, I wish to become a master in my craft (...) and I finally found my home among the demons.
This has been my experience too... the soaking the world up like a sponge seems to have been like, a needed journey? To get to where I'm at now where I can just relax because I'm home. Like, so much of what I soaked up, what I learned, has helped me with this path. It's all pieces of the puzzle. It's all stuff I need... so I have no regrets, but yeah. I'm ready to settle into my path. I'm studying more than ever, but it's now VERY focused.
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
LucienLachance
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer.SaTan.LeviaThan.Beliala.Rossier.Azazel.Ashtarut.
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Hail
As i am a forex trader
It was understandable to me
As my master said to me : Be King of one currency Be King of one strategy that is comfortable with your personality with your character
Thank you HighPriestesses
IN THE NAME OF THE DARKNESS

Return to “Mind Power, Focusing and Mental Mastery”