Mantras and malas.

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

My mala has been a tool that I am using more and more frequently. I have just started using it for chants as well as meditations. I know that certain words and sounds have effects on the human energy fields. I am experimenting with some Hindu chants, and one from Koetting's Black Magick Course designed to 'raise the serpent power'. So far I have noticed a minor increase in my energies. It takes many hundreds of repetitions and I have just started a few days ago, building up to the 108 repetitions for the 108 beads on my mala. I did a full mala of the chant today for the first time. I am hoping to make this part of my daily practice. I already do a full mala of things I am happy for and appreciate every day. Then I wear the mala around the house doing chores so that the happy energy has a chance to become part of my energy. I am getting faster. Although I have all day to work on things, I like to get it done in the early morning when things are quiet, then do my morning and evening meditations to keep mm focused on my goals. I had no idea when I started on this path that I would be able to do magick. meditations, and ritual on an almost daily basis, including my bonding rituals, daily at 9pm, for months now. My advice to people wanting to start a practice is: just DO it! Even if you only do ONE chant a day, get it in there! It will grow on you, and before you know it, you'll go deeper and deeper! I started out as the most muff-headed procrastinator there ever was! I did not have the energy to light a candle, or so I thought. It is n ot a chore any more! I actually look forward to doing it. Its exciting.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Satan's Hellcat wrote:the most muff-headed procrastinator
This is so me lol.
But I often don't feel much up to it. I hope I can reach your level someday.
Thank you for continuing to post so much encouragement.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Riael
Patron Deities: None at this time.
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Satan's Hellcat wrote:My mala has been a tool that I am using more and more frequently. I have just started using it for chants as well as meditations. I know that certain words and sounds have effects on the human energy fields. I am experimenting with some Hindu chants, and one from Koetting's Black Magick Course designed to 'raise the serpent power'. So far I have noticed a minor increase in my energies. It takes many hundreds of repetitions and I have just started a few days ago, building up to the 108 repetitions for the 108 beads on my mala. I did a full mala of the chant today for the first time. I am hoping to make this part of my daily practice. I already do a full mala of things I am happy for and appreciate every day. Then I wear the mala around the house doing chores so that the happy energy has a chance to become part of my energy. I am getting faster. Although I have all day to work on things, I like to get it done in the early morning when things are quiet, then do my morning and evening meditations to keep mm focused on my goals. I had no idea when I started on this path that I would be able to do magick. meditations, and ritual on an almost daily basis, including my bonding rituals, daily at 9pm, for months now. My advice to people wanting to start a practice is: just DO it! Even if you only do ONE chant a day, get it in there! It will grow on you, and before you know it, you'll go deeper and deeper! I started out as the most muff-headed procrastinator there ever was! I did not have the energy to light a candle, or so I thought. It is n ot a chore any more! I actually look forward to doing it. Its exciting.

Thank you for sharing this. Truly. I have definitely found inspiration from this site and from several members here. May I ask what chants you're using to raise the kundalini energy and the repetition count? What affect have you felt so far? I'll need to make my own mala beads.. I've been spending albit too much on random stuff lately but I definitely see the benefit in using them for meditations.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Malas are amazing!! My Mentor use to preform Mantra Siddhi with the Demonic Enns, 125 000 repetitions of the Enn. He said that at the end he began to vibrate with the energies of Lord Mammon, who's Enn he was preforming it with. He loves to work with Mantras and Malas. They are such an incredible tool for working with demons I find. The Sacred number and practises house many secrets and one can learn a lot by exploring them. What you mention here is what my mentor use to say too. The more you practise with the mantra/enn the deeper you go into the energies and the more consistent your practise is the more depth that is explored and the more you understand the nature of the energies and the vibrations and align yourself with the being who's mantra/enn you are chanting. It's a very powerful and profound practise.

I actually will select one Mala per demon ( SH the Mala you gave me I use with Lord Satan <3 <3 <3 Thank you again for such an incredible and amazing gift) I find that working with one Mala per demon, the Mala actually begins to feel like the demon and it can open an instant connection to them.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Upsidedown

I've been thinking about getting a mala for some time now, I think this was the last push needed to start looking for one. The idea suddenly popped into my head to use it with my vision board, and do a full round of sentences or words for each picture.
A for Adventure.
PhoenixRising
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Yap think I will also.
Like the phoenix that rises from the ashes I am eternal !!!
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Satan's Hellcat wrote:My mala has been a tool that I am using more and more frequently. I have just started using it for chants as well as meditations. I know that certain words and sounds have effects on the human energy fields. I am experimenting with some Hindu chants, and one from Koetting's Black Magick Course designed to 'raise the serpent power'. So far I have noticed a minor increase in my energies. It takes many hundreds of repetitions and I have just started a few days ago, building up to the 108 repetitions for the 108 beads on my mala. I did a full mala of the chant today for the first time. I am hoping to make this part of my daily practice. I already do a full mala of things I am happy for and appreciate every day. Then I wear the mala around the house doing chores so that the happy energy has a chance to become part of my energy. I am getting faster. Although I have all day to work on things, I like to get it done in the early morning when things are quiet, then do my morning and evening meditations to keep mm focused on my goals. I had no idea when I started on this path that I would be able to do magick. meditations, and ritual on an almost daily basis, including my bonding rituals, daily at 9pm, for months now. My advice to people wanting to start a practice is: just DO it! Even if you only do ONE chant a day, get it in there! It will grow on you, and before you know it, you'll go deeper and deeper! I started out as the most muff-headed procrastinator there ever was! I did not have the energy to light a candle, or so I thought. It is n ot a chore any more! I actually look forward to doing it. Its exciting.

Stunning, I have a huge passion for ritual. I have been considering getting a Tibetan singing bowl for just this thing and I have a Rosary that I hold sometimes, to feel the beads as I meditate. This is really great SH, thanks for the share .

Oh and yes I agree with committing to it daily, when you can make the time, do it daily.

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”