Solar Beauty

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Berry

At the risk of sounding vain, I'm a pretty girl! Of course, some people like my type and others couldn't be less interested. But ever since I've used this magical, I've felt amazing, and I have an easier time with confidence. I'd nearly forgotten the age old saying that confidence goes a long way,but i certainly does help! I have had the most delicious I KICK ASS moments lately, and I definitely give thanks to the magical.

My phone is acting funky on this forum today, but I promise to give comments on everything I can ;)

This seemed like a good quick start!
Gaylani

Awesome Berry!

:devilgrin:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
BravoOmega8

Nice.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Thank you Berry for sharing your wonderful experience with the Solar Beauty
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Georgina

That's nice to hear, Berry.
I seemed to have received a wonderful boost too. I've also realised that I'm feeling more in control and not prone to panicking especially at the workplace when things are in shambles. This is a must-have! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”