My companions from Deities

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I already shared a similar post about this last year on the CH forum but I thought I would hare my experience here too. Okay so I've always had a fascination with Greek Deities since I was a little girl and we read about it all the time in elementary.... so when there was a giveaway going on the CH forum that had to do with Greek Immortals I just knew I had to participate. To my surprise and absolute satisfaction I was chosen along with three other friends on the forum :)
We got to share our experiences once we were told what we won or what this had to do with the Greeks, and Blu (he's an amazing conjurer who works with Greek Immortals) explained that the Gods wanted to be generous and offer some things to help us along our journey. I just stood there reading over the email like this over and over again :deviljaw:

I felt incredibly honored beyond words.... like ugh....I tried not to get big headed at all and tried to come back to Earth and read more about what he wrote. He said that it was up to the deities to decide what they wanted to offer and which ones would step forward to offer them depending on the person. Not everyone of us had the some deities come forward. The Deities that chose to come forward to me were Aphrodite, Hades and Ares.

I so surprised and happy because all three them were my some of my favorite deities ever. So each one had a little message for me as well. Aphrodite came forward and told me how she would hear me when I would pray to her she wanted me to know not to stress out and that all is well. I was shocked to know this as I never really said anything to anyone about me praying to her. She offered me a companion, a Aphrodite hare, it was a pink rabbit created by Aphrodite herself and bound to me by Blu the rabbit itself was a female who is meant to help me better connect with the Goddess and help me in subjects with love and beauty and can even help with my sexuality.

I was also given a companion from Hades, but I couldn't say what the companion was on the forum as it was future listings of Blu and he didn't want it to be known to others yet. The companion was meant to help me embrace my darkness and help understand myself. Funny thing is that Hades said in the message that he wanted to connect with me as he knew I loved dark things and he wanted to help me with embracing my darkness. I didn't know how much I needed his assistance until recently, he's been somewhat quiet and I haven't noticed much but I do still feel a connection with him and my companion from him.

I wasn't given a companion from Ares but I was given a gift, a sword designed by Ares himself to help with courage, strength and finding my own empowerment. This sword was more like a servitor bound to assist me along my journey. I was so grateful to be given this by him because I really need this in my life. He is one of my favorite gods :)

I love and cherish the gifts I were given. The companions themselves are my family and not just gifts but beings that I extremely love and cherish with every part of heart. I just wanted to share this story with all of you, thanks for reading :)devil:

:ghost:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Ooooooh that's so cool. Your so lucky!
alikat13

Red6joker wrote:Ooooooh that's so cool. Your so lucky!
I am grateful really :devillove:

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Furrybunny

i remember that giveaway! congrats again!!

I work with hades and got blu's cerberhydra.. hes a. total cutie.
alikat13

Furrybunny wrote:i remember that giveaway! congrats again!!

I work with hades and got blu's cerberhydra.. hes a. total cutie.
That's awesome Furry, Hades is a very generous god and one that I have to come to admire.

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

alikat13 wrote:I already shared a similar post about this last year on the CH forum but I thought I would hare my experience here too. Okay so I've always had a fascination with Greek Deities since I was a little girl and we read about it all the time in elementary.... so when there was a giveaway going on the CH forum that had to do with Greek Immortals I just knew I had to participate. To my surprise and absolute satisfaction I was chosen along with three other friends on the forum :)
We got to share our experiences once we were told what we won or what this had to do with the Greeks, and Blu (he's an amazing conjurer who works with Greek Immortals) explained that the Gods wanted to be generous and offer some things to help us along our journey. I just stood there reading over the email like this over and over again :deviljaw:

I felt incredibly honored beyond words.... like ugh....I tried not to get big headed at all and tried to come back to Earth and read more about what he wrote. He said that it was up to the deities to decide what they wanted to offer and which ones would step forward to offer them depending on the person. Not everyone of us had the some deities come forward. The Deities that chose to come forward to me were Aphrodite, Hades and Ares.

I so surprised and happy because all three them were my some of my favorite deities ever. So each one had a little message for me as well. Aphrodite came forward and told me how she would hear me when I would pray to her she wanted me to know not to stress out and that all is well. I was shocked to know this as I never really said anything to anyone about me praying to her. She offered me a companion, a Aphrodite hare, it was a pink rabbit created by Aphrodite herself and bound to me by Blu the rabbit itself was a female who is meant to help me better connect with the Goddess and help me in subjects with love and beauty and can even help with my sexuality.

I was also given a companion from Hades, but I couldn't say what the companion was on the forum as it was future listings of Blu and he didn't want it to be known to others yet. The companion was meant to help me embrace my darkness and help understand myself. Funny thing is that Hades said in the message that he wanted to connect with me as he knew I loved dark things and he wanted to help me with embracing my darkness. I didn't know how much I needed his assistance until recently, he's been somewhat quiet and I haven't noticed much but I do still feel a connection with him and my companion from him.

I wasn't given a companion from Ares but I was given a gift, a sword designed by Ares himself to help with courage, strength and finding my own empowerment. This sword was more like a servitor bound to assist me along my journey. I was so grateful to be given this by him because I really need this in my life. He is one of my favorite gods :)

I love and cherish the gifts I were given. The companions themselves are my family and not just gifts but beings that I extremely love and cherish with every part of heart. I just wanted to share this story with all of you, thanks for reading :)devil:

' You have some awesome Companions also the companion that came from Hades Wow. most people can't say they have a companion from one of . The Gods of the Under World your very lucky indeed to have so many Great God's and Goddesses to assist you along you path , and Other you companions its no Surprise Aphrodite Offered you a pink Rabbit :P She loves anything pink even gives pink Companions to people now ' I Have heard all its Great having Greek Gods and Goddesses to Work with is by it's self a Real Honor you are lucky enjoy all your gifts from these amazing Beings thanks for Sharing your post WOW >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13

velle wrote:
alikat13 wrote:I already shared a similar post about this last year on the CH forum but I thought I would hare my experience here too. Okay so I've always had a fascination with Greek Deities since I was a little girl and we read about it all the time in elementary.... so when there was a giveaway going on the CH forum that had to do with Greek Immortals I just knew I had to participate. To my surprise and absolute satisfaction I was chosen along with three other friends on the forum :)

' You have some awesome Companions also the companion that came from Hades Wow. most people can't say they have a companion from one of . The Gods of the Under World your very lucky indeed to have so many Great God's and Goddesses to assist you along you path , and Other you companions its no Surprise Aphrodite Offered you a pink Rabbit :P She loves anything pink even gives pink Companions to people now ' I Have heard all its Great having Greek Gods and Goddesses to Work with is by it's self a Real Honor you are lucky enjoy all your gifts from these amazing Beings thanks for Sharing your post WOW >:)
Thank you Velle I'm so glad you liked the post, I was hoping you would because I thought you loved Greek Deities :devilgrin:
I'm happy to have them within my life they compliment me in so many ways I'm so honored to have these amazing beings in my life as well as the sword hahaha, I just took a look at Blu's site and he still hasn't put up the custom conjure of the being I got from Hades :deviljaw: and I got my companions last year........ he has another being from Hades in the shop but he doesn't have the being I was personally given by Hades listed in his store......I may be the only one who has this type of being :??:

Lol that's good to know Aphrodite loves pink and my hare from her is amazing, she is a great addition to my spirit family and I enjoy her presence a lot ~ :devillove:

user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:

Thank you Velle I'm so glad you liked the post, I was hoping you would because I thought you loved Greek Deities :devilgrin:
I'm happy to have them within my life they compliment me in so many ways I'm so honored to have these amazing beings in my life as well as the sword hahaha, I just took a look at Blu's site and he still hasn't put up the custom conjure of the being I got from Hades :deviljaw: and I got my companions last year........ he has another being from Hades in the shop but he doesn't have the being I was personally given by Hades listed in his store......I may be the only one who has this type of being :??:

Lol that's good to know Aphrodite loves pink and my hare from her is amazing, she is a great addition to my spirit family and I enjoy her presence a lot ~ :devillove:
alikat13 Yes I Really did enjoy Reading about all your amazing Companions when your Ready ' I Would like hear more about the one from Hades that's really Cool to have one from him again not Many people Have , Companion from the God of The Under World so that's Worth talking about in my view when your Ready :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13

The thing is Blu (Erik) still doesn't have the listing up in the store and he said he was going to someday, so out of respect for him I won't be sharing any details of my being unfortunately. I can contact him and see if he'll ever be putting this being up or not I haven't talked to him since last year.

user1876

alikat13 wrote:The thing is Blu (Erik) still doesn't have the listing up in the store and he said he was going to someday, so out of respect for him I won't be sharing any details of my being unfortunately. I can contact him and see if he'll ever be putting this being up or not I haven't talked to him since last year.
' Okay I Understand that it makes Since that you don't wait until you have his listing ' but your Companion do sound amazing to Say the least hopefully you will get his listing Soon that Way you can make Contact with your Companion so you two can start Bonding that's important . for your Relationship with him good luck :D

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”