Custom Hellhound Conjuration

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

It's mentioned that Hellhounds are raised and trained by demons , so this might sound silly but does that mean Hellhounds have a demon owner?

I would think some do, as maybe some roam free. So does that mean Hellhounds are kind of raised similar like that of human dog's and when ready they can be adopted/conjured and bound willing to a keeper?.

Do Hellhounds hunt in packs or depending on the HH some choose to due the solo act?
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

billy6868
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

What are the differences and similarities of the Hellhound and the Hellcat, besides the obvious ? please be specific

thanks
GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS;
Average Minds Discuss events;
small minds discuss people.
billy6868
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Will Hell Hounds and Hell Cats get along if you had one of each?
GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS;
Average Minds Discuss events;
small minds discuss people.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:Introducing, a loyal companion and a great friend for anyone who will be there for you, and hopefully won't hog the bed like a normal dog. If you are looking for a loyal companion and guardian for your family (who are great with children) Then look no further, A custom hellhound could be calling!

Hellhounds are demonic hounds that have been well trained to be loyal and faithful to their keeper and act to protect their keeper and their keepers friends and family.

http://www.satanandsons.com/Custom_Hell ... 94281.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you are interesting, let us know - we will do payment plans for our hounds as well :winkdevil:
I love my Hellhound He goes every were with me that's My Boy
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Pichi wrote:I'm curious about something here. How did the hellhound even start up to begin with? Did someone kidnap a human realm dog and take it to hell and raise it? I have heard of "hellcats" somewhere too, thus why I'm so curious.

I mean it, if I see a "hellferret" I am SO in.
That would be awesome to have a "hellferret" . :devilgrin:
I'm wondering if any "hellsquirrels" are out there (or at least as squirrels as familiars i.e "Custom Companion Familiars")?

Krampus squirrel.gif
(257.26 KiB) Downloaded 266 times
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

A hare or rabbit as a spirit/familiar companion would also be great. I've noticed that they are one of the many sacred animals in witchcraft?
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”