Custom Hellhound Conjuration

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Introducing, a loyal companion and a great friend for anyone who will be there for you, and hopefully won't hog the bed like a normal dog. If you are looking for a loyal companion and guardian for your family (who are great with children) Then look no further, A custom hellhound could be calling!

Hellhounds are demonic hounds that have been well trained to be loyal and faithful to their keeper and act to protect their keeper and their keepers friends and family.

https://satanandsons.com/product/hellhound-custom/

If you are interested, let us know - we will do payment plans for our hounds as well :winkdevil:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
babyface

Are they entities that reside in the underworld or are they in spirit form.
I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now
Heimdall
Your favourite Demon?: Each one of my demonic familiars
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

babyface wrote:Are they entities that reside in the underworld or are they in spirit form.
They are entities, very fierce and one of the most effective protectors for you and your property, I have two of them, they're loyal and my demons have adopted them with no hesitation.
Pichi

I'm curious about something here. How did the hellhound even start up to begin with? Did someone kidnap a human realm dog and take it to hell and raise it? I have heard of "hellcats" somewhere too, thus why I'm so curious.

I mean it, if I see a "hellferret" I am SO in.
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Do they get along with cats or would they be protecting them too since they are part of the family? I think it would be cool to have an invisible hound protecting my property.
So would possible theives or bad guys just have a feeling to avoid the homes with a hellhound or would the entities actually chase them and they feel fear but have no idea why? I am just wondering how it all works sorry if my questions seem odd.
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
BravoOmega8

Other sellers describe hellhound as an entity that will never loose a battle. Any of those who have hellhound kindly share please to double check this? Thanks
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Pichi wrote:I'm curious about something here. How did the hellhound even start up to begin with? Did someone kidnap a human realm dog and take it to hell and raise it? I have heard of "hellcats" somewhere too, thus why I'm so curious.

I mean it, if I see a "hellferret" I am SO in.
I have seen different varieties of Hellcats, they are similar to hellhounds but have more feline qualities and are quite a bit more agile and faster, similar to the difference between a dog and a tiger.

Hellferret... I have not seen one, but as the proud owner of a ferret I will take a look next time.
Star Tarot wrote:Do they get along with cats or would they be protecting them too since they are part of the family? I think it would be cool to have an invisible hound protecting my property.
So would possible theives or bad guys just have a feeling to avoid the homes with a hellhound or would the entities actually chase them and they feel fear but have no idea why? I am just wondering how it all works sorry if my questions seem odd.
They would protect your cats as well since they are part of the family, I have hellhound and a cat and my cat gets along amazingly with dogs. They would deter people from attacking you and assaulting you, they would influence the energies so the person felt fear and though better of it. Or they would do something that would hurt the person causing them to rethink their decision. Just like having a normal dog though, nothing is guaranteed and some people might have entities of their own. It is just another layer of protection.
BravoOmega8 wrote:Other sellers describe hellhound as an entity that will never loose a battle. Any of those who have hellhound kindly share please to double check this? Thanks
I would say Hellhounds have game (which is a term used to describe a dog that can tolerate a lot of pain and will die before surrendering) But all the Hellhounds cannot be the biggest and the baddest, if that makes sense. They will fight and they are strong and tough but they are definitely not indestructible and there are beings out could challenge them and post a threat. They are a force to be reckoned with but to say they never lose a battle, I would say against what, another hellhound? In that case would they battle for eternity? a Demon commander? Demon Commanders are much stronger than Hellhounds.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Gaylani

an aside, but i am thrilled to hear that hellcats exist.

:headbang:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
BravoOmega8

Thanks for clarifying Ms Akelta. The listing I saw did not mention as to against what the hellhound will never loose. The listing I read was awhile back. I was not able to bookmark it. Sorry.
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Thanks Akelta! That helps know more about them. Hellcats too cool!!! :crazy:
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”