Goddess Hekate .

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:Awww that was sweet of you to make her a painting. I am sure it is beautiful :)

Glad to hear things are going well with her helping you with your third eye. The more I contemplate about working with her, the more I wish to. I will start working with her the time is not right yet though. Im hoping she can help me. So far I havent come across anyone who can.

Keep us updated :)
Thank you Hekate did love the Art work that was made for her Having her to Work with for me has been amazing . She can help you with your third Eye mines has improved so much from working with this amazing Goddess until ' I Will keep working with her and lord Azazel they both have helped

me so much with my Senses that have come along Way it takes hard Work but its Worth it when you can look back and :cloud: See how far you've come with working with your third eye Good luck when your ready to work with Lady Hekate :cheekydevil:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:Awww that was sweet of you to make her a painting. I am sure it is beautiful :)

Glad to hear things are going well with her helping you with your third eye. The more I contemplate about working with her, the more I wish to. I will start working with her the time is not right yet though. Im hoping she can help me. So far I havent come across anyone who can.

Thank you Hekate did love the Art work that was made for her Having her to Work with for me has been amazing . She can help you with your third Eye mines has improved so much from working with this amazing Goddess until ' I Will keep working with her and lord Azazel they both have helped

me so much with my Senses that have come along Way it takes hard Work but its Worth it when you can look back and :cloud: See how far you've come with working with your third eye Good luck when your ready to work with Lady Hekate :cheekydevil:
I just do not have the extra time to dedicate to working with Lady Hecate yet. But I will keep her in mind, when the time is right.

What are some of her favorite offerings? So I can present them to her when working with her.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:

I just do not have the extra time to dedicate to working with Lady Hecate yet. But I will keep her in mind, when the time is right.

What are some of her favorite offerings? So I can present them to her when working with her.
She likes blue Silver and purple candles moonstones any kind of Crystals but She would tell you about anything else that would make her happy ' I Call her Mother Goddess She's lovely to work with when your ready >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you :devillove: I actually have all of that. I have always had an interest in her.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876

Nefer wrote:Thank you :devillove: I actually have all of that. I have always had an interest in her.
that's Great to hear you really would love working with Hekate :D
user1876

I am Happy to Say after talking with,Goddess Hekate a few Hours ago who has become like a Spiritual Mother to me has' agreed to Assist me with a Spell that , I Will be Casting at 9:pm Tonight its One that is long Over Do as for Timing but its Worth ' The Wait that its taking to Get to this Point Tonight will be

My Time to do what is Needed to be Done on my part and :P With Some Help from Lady Hekate this will be a Truly Amazing Spell that She's Willing to help me bring Something's To past Some much Needed Change in Other Words ... I Have already gathered all my Spell Tools for Tonight so everything is ready Offerings have , Been Set out as , Thank You gifts to Hekate for assisting me with this Spell ' I Have already been giving .. The Time to call on her before Starting my Spell so

I ,Just Wanted to Update My Goddess Hekate Post She is amazing to Work with ' I Feel So blessed to Have the pleasure of Working with this awesome Goddess again that has become a Spiritual Mother to me :mrgreen: Tonight will be a Great one :possessed:
user1876

My Five day Spell that . I Begin last night with Some much needed Help from Lady Hekate this Spell got off to a good Start Hekate's energy is amazing No matter how, Times your in Her presences its always Makes me Say Wow she is an amazing Teacher working with Goddess Hekate of the last Year has brought me nothing

but Joy and Truly Wonderful Results for having her as a Teacher that is now a'' Spiritual Mother as Well She helped me to My Spell last Night as Said that She would this, is not a Hard Spell but One that is emotional because it hits close to Home but Something that needs to be Done Never ' The less it has to be done this is what

I ,Know so in asking Her if She would assist me With this Spell knowing that its a emotional one for'' Me Hekate Said Yes that She would love to help me With this spell so on last night that is what ' I Did Set up everything that was needed to Cast this Spell then invited Goddess Hekate over because with what ' I Needed her help with , She was going to need to be present in The Room with me so that was fun Energy is that of a Demonic King it feels to me She is Very powerful to be in

The Same Room with are just being in her presence has that affect on you is what ' I 've learned from being around her it was Great but anyways ' I Have to repeat this Spell for four more Days at the same time every Night :cheekydevil: then ' I Will be done with my Spell then ' I Will place more Offerings on Goddess Hekate

altar as a ,Thank you for her Giving me her Help with this spell its been awesome just . The first day so the next four should be even more awesome this spell will give me what . I Need once competed results should be fast because of . The energy that's been placed in to this spell energy wise things couldn't be more great :pumpkin:
user1876

Things are Going really Well with , My Spell that Goddess Hekate is assisting Me with after each Night of Casting This Spell energies can be felt from , My Casting of the Spell witch Lady Hekate has been applying energy to this Spell just as She said that ' She would working from this kind of Spell has also

been Great , because its Not Something that's to dark but just Right for , My reasons of casting this spell in ' The first place energy wise it couldn't be a better time its Something again that's long over do now its to early to say rather ' I Will see results right away are not but its my hope that things will start to turn around for

me ,Sooner rather then later because Right now having this spell Work means a lot to me because ' its One of maybe the Only things that .. I haven't tried so this really is my Last hope for removing some problems that need to be Removed :mrgreen: that Other wise want go away on its on unless Something is done about

This issue that need to be Stopped for good that is what ' I Would like to see the End results to be so its no more issues that Will come about but again Lady Hekate is saying that everything will Work out for me with this Spell just Trust in her but mostly trust in ' myself that its going to all work out and from what ' I Can see it

is Starting to look that way . I See have a few more Days to go but things already feel some what better if :twisted: ' I Think about it so that is something good :pumpkin:
user1876

My Spell is Compete that Goddess Hekate give me some assisting with over ' The past five Days each Night after casting this Spell energy wise , I Could feel energy from this, Spell becoming Stronger each Night of casting just as Goddess Hekate told it would because '' This spell Was Something that was personal to me when

I ,Asked for her help expanding My Reasons for needed this Spell done at this Time in my Life was Something that ' I Could no longer Put Off it was either now are Never in ,My case so it Felt Great that when .. I asked The Goddess for her help with this Spell She was more then Happy to assist me being how over the past year

Goddess Hekate , has become a Spiritual Mother To me its nothing that ' I Can't talk to her about night are Day its taking Some Time for me to build a Wonderful working Relationship that's out of Trust love and Appreciation to her :) for everything She's shared with me over the past year its not just her helping me out with

This ,Spell its everything that She's done before that ,My Senses have never been better now because of me working with this amazing Goddess ' I Can't say enough about Hekate but this post was to update . The five day Spell that She's been assisting me with its going to bring great results that much can be felt now :) , Thank You Goddess Hekate :D
user1876

My Spell that Goddess Hekate assisted me with :) is Working Perfectly this Person has not Said anything to me in Two Weeks now this is what ' I Was looking for when ,casting this Spell to put a Stop to this person so that They couldn't cause any more Problems because that's what ' They seem to enjoy Doing causing big

problems for anybody that is unlucky to Cross paths with them no matter who that might be ' I Have some last little details to take Care of over this Week but all in all , Everything is Working out Well with this Spell that needed to be casted it was long over Do Really but now that this Spell is Working hopefully there are no more

problems from , This person :P Its been nice over the past two Weeks of not having to deal with them at all ' I Don't miss all The B.S That was always around them its, like it followed them they enjoyed all the problems that they were casing people so it Feels good right now to be free of them in Other words :) so again, I Do

,Thank Goddess Hekate for assisting me with this Spell It meant a lot to me that She agreed to Help me out with this Spell because with out her help , I Don't believe it would be working so perfectly the way it is right now :mrgreen: that , I Thank her for because its Hekate's doing that much ' I Know for sure it is her helping me :pumpkin:

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”