Goddess Hekate .

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Goddess Hekate . I Have had The Pleasure Of working with this amazing Goddess for Over Six Months Its been better then Anything that . I Could have hopped for Being Able to Make Contact with Goddess Hekate and Working with Her has been just a Honor She's such a Caring and Loving . Goddess once You get to know her

Better . Hekate has So many Sides To her that She can Show a Person not Just Being a amazing Teacher and Mentor to Many but . She also has this Motherly Side To her that . I Had also had the Pleasure of Seeing Working with her Own ,My Psychic Senses has helped me to Open up more of My Abilities Then every before . I

Have this Beautiful Crystal that's one Of her Stones that . I Working with when Doing a Session With Goddess Hekate it is a Very lovely Crystal and its also Helping me , To feel More of her Energies when making Contact with her Wearing it Seems to help more then not Having it own Goddess Hekate has Taught me how to not

Only Open up more of My Psychic Abilities but how to Use .The Ones that are already awaken to bring about Any Desire that ' I Wish rather its making more contact With Other Dark lords becoming More open to . The Spiritual World Raising My own Vibrations learning how to Direct energies though all my Chakras feeling energy

Has it passing though all 7 Chakras She energy is Very Powerful Dark and Intense Goddess Hekate .when She enters the Room with you its Impossible not to notes Her , Her Entrance in to The room With you when you Invoke Her presence its powerful its Nothing like anything That ' I Have every felt before Her energy is just

Strong and Powerful Having Goddess Hekate for a Teacher these past Few Months has been Some of . Thee most happy Times in My life because She truly is such a

Amazing Goddess . I am now at The point in My Working Relationship With Hekate that . I Can talk to her about anything Her advice is profound just as her Wisdom is also, She understands Human emotions Very well and is Very easy to talk with about anything with Her ' Once you get to know her and She opens Up to you more

Because Trust Takes Time to Build and its Not asked for its Earned . I Have a Beautiful Altar in Her honor that Has Some of what Goddess Hekate enjoys as Offerings , Along With Crystals Stones candles even Food Offerings are offered to this awesome Goddess its been Such a joy not Only having Hekate for a Teacher

But She has also shown me a Motherly Side to her that most may Not see but . I Feel lucky enough to have Seen this Side of her for Many months Now ' I Look forward To Continuing To have a Wonderful Working Relationship with Goddess Hekate ' because again its been life Changing Having this amazing Goddess for a

Teacher and a Friend Now who . I Love and Respect and is Very thankful to have her be apart Of my life and My path Its no One like Goddess Hekate this post was to Tell how awesome its Been for me Working with this Great Goddess also . I Did say to Her that ' I Was going to Make a post Giving her all the honor and Respect

That She deserves from me that made her Happy to know that . I Would be posting on my Experiences from Working with her all these Months ,,thank You Goddess Hekate for all that you've Done to Help me along on my path . Dark blessings to you Dark Goddess Hekate !!! :D :witch:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

This is a Picture of the Raven Statue that is on Goddess Hekate's Altar that Was picked up For her along with a Really big Cat . Statue for Lord Satan they both are Very Happy with their Offerings that made me happy to be able to Connect and Work with Both of these Amazing Beings :cloud:
Attachments
51Fy83ak8FL__SY300_.jpg
51Fy83ak8FL__SY300_.jpg (15.88 KiB) Viewed 6724 times
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

What kind of special crystal do you have for working with her? Is it the one from the S&S store or something else?
What offerings does she like?
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user1876

Lokakisa wrote:What kind of special crystal do you have for working with her? Is it the one from the S&S store or something else?
What offerings does she like?
' Hi loka its the Crystal that's from .The S&S Shop its amazing energy to it , I Work with this Crystal with my Sessions with Lady Hekate you Would love Working with her . She has helped me Open up my Psychic Senses and Abilities to another Level Hecate is amazing >:)
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Cool. I ordered the Hekate psychic service when it was on sale recently and it will be completed soon. I would like to give thanks to the goddess and make contact with her somehow afterwards, I just don't have any ideas for a good altar gift.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user1876

Lokakisa wrote:Cool. I ordered the Hekate psychic service when it was on sale recently and it will be completed soon. I would like to give thanks to the goddess and make contact with her somehow afterwards, I just don't have any ideas for a good altar gift.
' that's Great congrats on having that service done . I also had the Hekate psychic spell done it Works great now as for Offerings . I Offer her Red candles Purple black she enjoys amber and Patchouli Incense ' Also Moon stones Crystals ' Fruits like Apples Statues its really up to you long as its from . The heart she would be pleased with it :D
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

velle wrote:Goddess Hekate . I Have had The Pleasure Of working with this amazing Goddess for Over Six Months Its been better then Anything that . I Could have hopped for Being Able to Make Contact with Goddess Hekate and Working with Her has been just a Honor She's such a Caring and Loving . Goddess once You get to know her

Better . Hekate has So many Sides To her that She can Show a Person not Just Being a amazing Teacher and Mentor to Many but . She also has this Motherly Side To her that . I Had also had the Pleasure of Seeing Working with her Own ,My Psychic Senses has helped me to Open up more of My Abilities Then every before . I

Have this Beautiful Crystal that's one Of her Stones that . I Working with when Doing a Session With Goddess Hekate it is a Very lovely Crystal and its also Helping me , To feel More of her Energies when making Contact with her Wearing it Seems to help more then not Having it own Goddess Hekate has Taught me how to not

Only Open up more of My Psychic Abilities but how to Use .The Ones that are already awaken to bring about Any Desire that ' I Wish rather its making more contact With Other Dark lords becoming More open to . The Spiritual World Raising My own Vibrations learning how to Direct energies though all my Chakras feeling energy

Has it passing though all 7 Chakras She energy is Very Powerful Dark and Intense Goddess Hekate .when She enters the Room with you its Impossible not to notes Her , Her Entrance in to The room With you when you Invoke Her presence its powerful its Nothing like anything That ' I Have every felt before Her energy is just

Strong and Powerful Having Goddess Hekate for a Teacher these past Few Months has been Some of . Thee most happy Times in My life because She truly is such a

Amazing Goddess . I am now at The point in My Working Relationship With Hekate that . I Can talk to her about anything Her advice is profound just as her Wisdom is also, She understands Human emotions Very well and is Very easy to talk with about anything with Her ' Once you get to know her and She opens Up to you more

Because Trust Takes Time to Build and its Not asked for its Earned . I Have a Beautiful Altar in Her honor that Has Some of what Goddess Hekate enjoys as Offerings , Along With Crystals Stones candles even Food Offerings are offered to this awesome Goddess its been Such a joy not Only having Hekate for a Teacher

But She has also shown me a Motherly Side to her that most may Not see but . I Feel lucky enough to have Seen this Side of her for Many months Now ' I Look forward To Continuing To have a Wonderful Working Relationship with Goddess Hekate ' because again its been life Changing Having this amazing Goddess for a

Teacher and a Friend Now who . I Love and Respect and is Very thankful to have her be apart Of my life and My path Its no One like Goddess Hekate this post was to Tell how awesome its Been for me Working with this Great Goddess also . I Did say to Her that ' I Was going to Make a post Giving her all the honor and Respect

That She deserves from me that made her Happy to know that . I Would be posting on my Experiences from Working with her all these Months ,,thank You Goddess Hekate for all that you've Done to Help me along on my path . Dark blessings to you Dark Goddess Hekate !!! :D :witch:
I love this post Velle thank you for sharing :Ddevil:
Hekate seems to have made a big impact on your life for the better which is amazing and I can just tell how much you love and respect her. Your story is very inspirational and Hekate sounds so motherly and you both care about each other so much, your bond with Hekate is very strong and touching :devillove:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876

alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:Goddess Hekate . I Have had The Pleasure Of working with this amazing Goddess for Over Six Months Its been better then Anything that . I Could have hopped for Being Able to Make Contact with Goddess Hekate and Working with Her has been just a Honor She's such a Caring and Loving . Goddess once You get to know her

Hekate seems to have made a big impact on your life for the better which is amazing and I can just tell how much you love and respect her. Your story is very inspirational and Hekate sounds so motherly and you both care about each other so much, your bond with Hekate is very strong and touching :devillove:
' Tank you alikat13 ..Yes working with Lady Hekate has been a joy for me she does have that Motherly energy to her once take .The time to get to know her You Would love working with her she can open up your Senses Very Fast >:)
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

velle wrote:
alikat13 wrote:

' Tank you alikat13 ..Yes working with Lady Hekate has been a joy for me she does have that Motherly energy to her once take .The time to get to know her You Would love working with her she can open up your Senses Very Fast >:)
I've heard many good stories on her from others but at the end of the day it's really down to me if I want to work with her or not....i'll be keeping her in mind for sure but I have some other immortals I'm working with along with my spirits right now if I do choose to work with her it won't be anytime soon

:ghost:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876

Believe me ' I Do understand you know what you can do Right now and what you can't but everything you've heard about Lady Hekate is true . She is amazing Since Working With her my Senses have Open Up to Good until now . I am Able to Commutation with Dark lords with Out having to chant their Enn's are having

them in ,The same Room with me once you Work with Dark lords long enough and you ' have a Good working Relationship With them a link in Other Words is formed they Can Hear you no matter Where they are at are ' Who they make be Working with this is because of me Working with them and Lady Hekate !! :cloud:

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”