Goddess Hekate .

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer Hey . I also wanted to add Since you are Wanting to Work with Lady Hekate First you Would also pick Up Her Crystal from S&S shop having it to Work with Goddess Hekate has really helped me Out also because what this Crystal do is it also works on your Senses while your also , Working with Lady Hecate so its a Win

Win just Wanted to Share this With you . I Will be Doing another Session with Lady Hekate sometime this Week working with her and Lord Azazel on your Senses Will Only help them along much Faster because that's what its done for me having Teaching Sessions with both of them , is Great let me tell they both are amazing To Work with so when your Ready go Order ,The Hekate Crystal you want Be sorry that you did :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

My Next Session With Goddess Hekate will be on Friday of this Week if everything Goes as planed Working with her on My . Senses Have truly been just awesome they Feel more awaken each Time we working Together using my Crystal Stone that also is Doing a Wonderful Job ' at Helping me To Contact to Lady Hekate this

Very Nice Stone is a Work Of art you feel these amazing energies coming from ,This Crystal its One of ' Thee best things that anyone can Have Working with Hekate between my Sessions with Her and Working with my Satanic Orb every Week things are moving much . faster with my Senses Opening up more because of all this

Energy that's Coming from My Hekate Crystal but also from my Satanic black Orb Stone that Lord Satan . Said that using it each Time that ' I Work with my Satanic
Orb Will help me More and He was Right about that because after Running my Orb though all my Chakras then back . Though my third eye it helps a lot energy wise

So. I wanted to Update Lady Hekate's post Friday is my Next Session with her :zen:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876

I Did another Session with Goddess Hekate on Monday of this Week so . I Wanted to post about my experiences With her each Session of Working with Hekate feels awesome She has been helping me to open all my Psychic Senses by Working with energies of . The third Eye Clearing blocks from my third eye making sure

That feeling energies that move though my, third Eye are moving Freely that there is No pain from any ' Energies that are Moving though my third eye because that Would mean there is a block Some were that needs to be Removed when working with ' Energies there is no pain are feeling of Pressure that's coming from my third

Eye only feelings of energies passing though my Eye,, Goddess Hekate says that's a good Sign that energies are moving along great also Working with my Crystal from Hekate is also helping to release any unwanted blocks from my ' Third Eye and making sure its picking up on energies as well having this Crystal has been good

For me When Working in Sessions with Goddess Hekate over, The past Few Months I Can feel the powerful energy that's Coming from this Crystal soon and you pick it Up its a must have for anyone that's looking to Open up their, Third eye because it helps Clear out energies and blocks from your Third eye leaving it open for

Energies to move though your third eye with Out any problems making Contact with ' The Spiritual world and Demons and Dark lords more possible because of this Crystal so . I Have asked Goddess Hekate about Working with her at least once a Week ' She did agree to this so that made me happy because having her teaching

Me how to keep my ,Third eye open free of blocks and Unwanted energies has been Great for me ' I Will update my post on Goddess Hekate every time we do a Session Together She's amazing to Work with Thank you Lady Hekate :D
user1876

I Will be making Offerings to Lady Hekate on Tomorrow for our Session Today again it was me waiting on Some of my items to come in though . the male they came Today so Goddess Hekate is next on my list For Offerings She's been more then amazing to me these last Few months . I Have come so far because of me

Working with this awesome Goddess that's a Wonderful Teacher she has that Motherly energies to her that . I Have had the pleasure of Seeing that Side of her so making Sure she has Offerings along with Lord Satan ' To show my appreciate to them is Very important to me because they both have helped me out in so many

Ways of . The last few Months being around them having them as Teachers mentors has been life Changing Today was mostly about Offerings to my Companions Tomorrow will be about Offerings to . The Gods and Goddess that . I Work with making sure they get Offerings that show them love as well as my Demons and

Lady Heake is on my list for Showing love with Offerings then its on to Lord Satan then the rest of ' the dark lords that have been amazing to me this last year with out them not much would be possible for me with their help so ' I am going down the line making Offerings to them one by one ' its taking some time but its worth

they Will appreciate it also that's what makes it all worth it knowing that it ' will make them happy with me doing this to show love to them for all their help with me :D
user1876

velle wrote:I Will be making Offerings to Lady Hekate on Tomorrow for our Session Today again it was me waiting on Some of my items to come in though . the male they came Today so Goddess Hekate is next on my list For Offerings She's been more then amazing to me these last Few months . I Have come so far because of me

Working with this awesome Goddess that's a Wonderful Teacher she has that Motherly energies to her that . I Have had the pleasure of Seeing that Side of her so making Sure she has Offerings along with Lord Satan ' To show my appreciate to them is Very important to me because they both have helped me out in so many

Ways of . The last few Months being around them having them as Teachers mentors has been life Changing Today was mostly about Offerings to my Companions Tomorrow will be about Offerings to . The Gods and Goddess that . I Work with making sure they get Offerings that show them love as well as my Demons and

Lady Heake is on my list for Showing love with Offerings then its on to Lord Satan then the rest of ' the dark lords that have been amazing to me this last year with out them not much would be possible for me with their help so ' I am going down the line making Offerings to them one by one ' its taking some time but its worth

they Will appreciate it also that's what makes it all worth it knowing that it ' will make them happy with me doing this to show love to them for all their help with me :D
' I have just Set Out Offerings to Goddess Hekate as a Thank you ' for Working with me on Friday but also for all her help these past months its truly been a Blessing to me Working with her having such a amazing Lady help me so as promised by me ' Offerings was giving to her then placed on her Altar some Red Candles and a Stone that came on Yesterday that has Very nice Color to it after looking at it , I Thought it Would be Perfect For Lady Hekate its One that . I Really

Do hope She enjoys Having This Stone its a Gift from Me to Her with Some Offering Oil that also Came Right On . Time for my Offerings To my Companions Its :P
user1876

velle wrote:
velle wrote:I Will be making Offerings to Lady Hekate on Tomorrow for our Session Today again it was me waiting on Some of my items to come in though . the male they came Today so Goddess Hekate is next on my list For Offerings She's been more then amazing to me these last Few months . I Have come so far because of me

' I have just Set Out Offerings to Goddess Hekate as a Thank you ' for Working with me on Friday but also for all her help these past months its truly been a Blessing to me Working with her having such a amazing Lady help me so as promised by me ' Offerings was giving to her then placed on her Altar some Red Candles and a Stone that came on Yesterday that has Very nice Color to it after looking at it , I Thought it Would be Perfect For Lady Hekate its One that . I Really

Do hope She enjoys Having This Stone its a Gift from Me to Her with Some Offering Oil that also Came Right On . Time for my Offerings To my Companions Its :P
' I Made Contact this Morning after offering lady Hekate her Offerings she thanked me for the candles and the Oil ' I Said to her it was my pleasure to do so

Its been a honor Working with you its Something that . I Look Forward to doing now that its helped me So much over the past few Months also We agreed on another Session Soon because . I asked her if We can do another she said Yes to that so next Week is another Session with Lady Hekate this post will be mu update

Post on her when every We do work Together ' its been a amazing Day all the way round for me this day has been one of my best Days yet most Of my companions have their Offerings Goddess Hekate has agreed to work with me on next Week now its on to my next Offering for today being how the day is still early enough :D
user1876

I Woke up Very early this Morning and was lucky enough to have a Psychic Session With Lady Hekate :D it was amazing Connecting with her being How . I was already up it felt Good contacting Her asking if She would Do a Session with me witch She happily agreed to :cheekydevil: the Feeling you have

From Working with Goddess Hekate there is none Like it after Inviting Her Over . I already had Some Offerings out that was to Be giving to Her as a think you for Her helping me with My Psychic Senses like always showing appreciation to her For anything that She do to assist Me :witch2: has Worked out Great for me its

One of ,the Things that She notes that No matter when We work Together showing her how thankful ' I am to her for even Taking the Time to Work with me is never far from My mind So anyways after talking with her 8-) We then Went in to Our Session She tells me Often to focus on My third eye feel . The energies

Coming in See the images with my Third eye that was Some what Hard to do at First when ' I First begin Working with her because picking up images and energies is Something that . Lord Azazel showed me how to do with my third eye but with. Hekate she Works differently from Azazel both are amazing Teachers but She

Asked me to Close My Eyes See with my Third eye not my natural ones now after a Few Weeks of Doing this and Working with :pumpkin: My Companions in a Dark Room its Working out Well now its Very easy to do because Once you Get used to Seeing in a dark Room :twisted: any Other images that your demons are

any Other Companions even down to Dark lords you seeing the images are going to happen :) this is Something lady Hecate expanded to me Right away about picking Up on Images and energies from the Spiritual world it becomes more easy each Time that ' I Work with these energies :Ddevil: I Have been getting much

more active with using my Third eye in the dark just as Lady Hekate asked me to do ;) now its Something that comes easy to me but anyways in Todays Session with Goddess Hekate ' I Felt my third eye working with the energies like always and staying focused on ' The energies as they Were Coming in though my third eye

Was amazing We both enjoyed this Morning after Rapping up Our Session We talked about a few things that ' I Have planed its great seeing a motherly side to this amazing Goddess its meant a lot to me seeing that side of her :twisted: for Months now She truly is a awesome lady to work with after out talk She left that was it

for Our Session Today but it was Worth me getting Up early in ' The Morning for Right now . I Feel amazing myself after working with this Goddess >:)
user1876

I am working on another amazing Gift for, Goddess Hekate that has become like another Mother to me Means a lot to me working With Hekate has been more than. I Could have asked for She's been amazing to me not just with her Teachings but with how She understands me with out me saying a word of what

I am making Some Art Work for her as a, Thank you for allowing me to have her in my life as a Teacher another Mentor but also having another Mother that Is there if . I Should need her for anything She can always be Reached that is another thing that means a lot to me being how busy she is So . I Wanted to update my

Post on Goddess Hekate having her apart of my life and My path has been life Changing for me . I Love her :D
user1876

Goddess Hekate enjoy The Art work that was made for her it was a Very lovely thank you Gift from me to her for this last Year that's been just amazing having her for a ,Teacher friend and a Mentor also again She's become like anther Mother to me in a lot of ways so ' I am enjoying working with her and its

been my Joy also being able to Show her how much , I am thankful to her for all that she's helped me with my third eye has never been this Great thanks to lady Hekate . I have become more open to ' The spiritual world and everything that comes with it We are working Together again its so much fun Working with her its

like learning Something new each time We do work Together so . I wanted to do Something nice for her and it felt Great to know she liked my gift to her because . I Do thank of her as a, mother that's always amazing to connect with that Motherly side to her that not many people have . The pleasure of connecting to so it mean

your one of .The lucky ones as Some would say to See this side of Hekate it been awesome for me seeing this Other side to her :D
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Awww that was sweet of you to make her a painting. I am sure it is beautiful :)

Glad to hear things are going well with her helping you with your third eye. The more I contemplate about working with her, the more I wish to. I will start working with her the time is not right yet though. Im hoping she can help me. So far I havent come across anyone who can.

Keep us updated :)
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”