Demons seeking vengeance...?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Shershah.chowdhury wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:48 pm
Gauche wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:26 pm
Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:33 pm
alikat13 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:15 pm
I'm wondering will demons bring harm to someone who their keeper considers an enemy even if the person never did anything wrong. Last year online I saw someone verbally attacking another person and the attacker was obviously a narcissist who took extreme pride in his self so he said that he'll send his demon companion to hurt this person for doing nothing wrong other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. So will demon companions harm someone who doesn't necessarily deserve it out of their love for their keepers? I know they have a mind of their own obviously they can object but will they or will they look towards this person as a foe?
Demons do need strict house rules, mostly for the part that they can take revenge on their own if they think someone is being bad for you even if it`s a family member or a friend or if you burst out in anger fit and wish bad for a person that you did not fully mean to harm they would not care much about the afterthoughts hence it`s good to have that for main rules to not touch friends and family (just warn you if something is not right) and do not act upon any harm wishes during emotional breaks only when you are fully aware of what you ask and are speaking directly to the demon with thought out request. The binding restricts them from turning on you but as I said you have to be responsible with things you ask and respectful of them and not treat them as just tools to get things done (unless a demon specifically wants only business relationships). So basically what you need is respect and confidence.
I find this to be true for me. My most protective companion, i have witnessed her attack someone's mind. I dont know exactly what she did but she made it to where someone trying to break into apartments literally..couldnt see my door. They tried to break into several literally next to me and across from me(( it looks like a dorm set up but its apartments)) and my neighbors answered,rock that dude's world,called the cops..and he literally kept trying to get into the person's places one door left and one door right of mine..like back and forth. Cops came and the guy wasn't on drugs or anything and i could hear my companion laugh about it. Now i didnt ask her to do that,but i didnt ask her not to.

I trust her judgement but we are so similar in mindset i dont have really have house rules. The only rule i asked her to abide by was to not manifest in a spider head/humanoid outline because she LOVES to jump scare me. Which i dont mind at all,except for the spider one she did once LOL
What kind of jump scares does she do and what type of demon do you have and also does she manifest physically before your own eyes in outline shape.
My house rules would be not to interfere or show themself in any way to the people in my house
Most commonly she manifests her face point blank at the back of my head so when i turn around her face is literally nose to nose with me for a split second so fast that my brain cant keep up and i just see a flash,and a dew seconds later my head processes what ive seen. Sometimes its fully body,sometimes its just her disemnodied head. Sometimes she will lay in bed with me and again,either turn to my side and we are face to face or i go to get up and it happens like that. Sometimes its her humanish face,sometimes its more demonic. She changes it frequently. The only time it bothered me was waking up face to face with a massive spider head..which really only bothered me because i had not seen her take that form,she usually would take something like a lamia/snakeish form so the spider was new.

Of course she manifests other ways like as colored mists,shadows,glowy ribbon like colors ect or in dreams.

She is a chaos demon and in general they like to do things based on reflex ect and usually like high pressure situations ((in the overview of their descriptions)) so she likes to see how i react out of reflex.

She has shown herself to one family member for a split second but did so in a human form and it was just because he happened to notice--not that she was making herself known--and that was when i was doing the initial bonding exercises and asked her to watch over my family. I live alone now but that was the only time she had shown her form to anyone aside from me. Other people can feel when she is around (sometimes).

But no,they are usually very selective on who they let see them.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Shershah.chowdhury

Gauche wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:28 pm
Gauche wrote:
alikat13 wrote:
I'm wondering will demons bring harm to someone who their keeper considers an enemy even if the person never did anything wrong. Last year online I saw someone verbally attacking another person and the attacker was obviously a narcissist who took extreme pride in his self so he said that he'll send his demon companion to hurt this person for doing nothing wrong other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. So will demon companions harm someone who doesn't necessarily deserve it out of their love for their keepers? I know they have a mind of their own obviously they can object but will they or will they look towards this person as a foe?
Demons do need strict house rules, mostly for the part that they can take revenge on their own if they think someone is being bad for you even if it`s a family member or a friend or if you burst out in anger fit and wish bad for a person that you did not fully mean to harm they would not care much about the afterthoughts hence it`s good to have that for main rules to not touch friends and family (just warn you if something is not right) and do not act upon any harm wishes during emotional breaks only when you are fully aware of what you ask and are speaking directly to the demon with thought out request. The binding restricts them from turning on you but as I said you have to be responsible with things you ask and respectful of them and not treat them as just tools to get things done (unless a demon specifically wants only business relationships). So basically what you need is respect and confidence.
I find this to be true for me. My most protective companion, i have witnessed her attack someone's mind. I dont know exactly what she did but she made it to where someone trying to break into apartments literally..couldnt see my door. They tried to break into several literally next to me and across from me(( it looks like a dorm set up but its apartments)) and my neighbors answered,rock that dude's world,called the cops..and he literally kept trying to get into the person's places one door left and one door right of mine..like back and forth. Cops came and the guy wasn't on drugs or anything and i could hear my companion laugh about it. Now i didnt ask her to do that,but i didnt ask her not to.

I trust her judgement but we are so similar in mindset i dont have really have house rules. The only rule i asked her to abide by was to not manifest in a spider head/humanoid outline because she LOVES to jump scare me. Which i dont mind at all,except for the spider one she did once LOL
What kind of jump scares does she do and what type of demon do you have and also does she manifest physically before your own eyes in outline shape.
My house rules would be not to interfere or show themself in any way to the people in my house
Most commonly she manifests her face point blank at the back of my head so when i turn around her face is literally nose to nose with me for a split second so fast that my brain cant keep up and i just see a flash,and a dew seconds later my head processes what ive seen. Sometimes its fully body,sometimes its just her disemnodied head. Sometimes she will lay in bed with me and again,either turn to my side and we are face to face or i go to get up and it happens like that. Sometimes its her humanish face,sometimes its more demonic. She changes it frequently. The only time it bothered me was waking up face to face with a massive spider head..which really only bothered me because i had not seen her take that form,she usually would take something like a lamia/snakeish form so the spider was new.

Of course she manifests other ways like as colored mists,shadows,glowy ribbon like colors ect or in dreams.

She is a chaos demon and in general they like to do things based on reflex ect and usually like high pressure situations ((in the overview of their descriptions)) so she likes to see how i react out of reflex.

She has shown herself to one family member for a split second but did so in a human form and it was just because he happened to notice--not that she was making herself known--and that was when i was doing the initial bonding exercises and asked her to watch over my family. I live alone now but that was the only time she had shown her form to anyone aside from me. Other people can feel when she is around (sometimes).

Wow, the demons from here are very good, I need to be ready in case that happens to me
Shershah.chowdhury

Gauche wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:28 pm
Gauche wrote:
alikat13 wrote:

Have you had any more experiences with your chaos demon? Also is she from S&S
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

I tend to ignore such boasts. Like someone else said…they aren’t trained attack dogs but sentient feeling beings with their own minds.
I can see helping and protecting their companionscertainly but when it comes to outright attacking, they may or may not.
Those who boast however I’m more likely to dismiss being able to convince their companions to do much of the sort.
On that note I won’t entirely dismiss a spirit reacting to something in an attack out of a sense of protectiveness toward you in certain situations.
JohnKnox666

I agree with the posters above me:
demons have free will if they attack/
hold their peace is cuz they decided.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”