The Next Youtube Video is up - Grounding

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Hey guys, so I just posted the next youtube video, It is on grounding and the importance of! I hope you all enjoy!

Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you .Akelta for another amazing Video on Grounding its Very important to do this every Day :devillove: Loved it
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

velle wrote:Thank you .Akelta for another amazing Video on Grounding its Very important to do this every Day :devillove: Loved it
You are very welcome Velle! I am so happy you enjoyed it! I will be shooting more videos today so more will be on the way!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:
velle wrote:Thank you .Akelta for another amazing Video on Grounding its Very important to do this every Day :devillove: Loved it
You are very welcome Velle! I am so happy you enjoyed it! I will be shooting more videos today so more will be on the way!
That's Great Akelta look forward to seeing them all :devilclap:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Yay!!!!! A grounding video!! This is something I tend to realy struggle with a times because my mind tends to race at the speed of light it never wants to cease or focus but i'm working on it. Thank you so much for the video :devillove:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U

thank you for sharing
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thanks
I have a question.
Is it possible to be to grounded?
I have that feeling by me.
I`m a fat guy and I tried astral travel for over 20 years now, without any results.
Coulld it be that I ground my self all the time because of my eating?
I feel like a earthbound ghost.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

alikat13 wrote:Yay!!!!! A grounding video!! This is something I tend to realy struggle with a times because my mind tends to race at the speed of light it never wants to cease or focus but i'm working on it. Thank you so much for the video :devillove:

You are very welcome Alikat! I am going to be doing exercise videos as well and grounding will be one of them. I am really excited about those videos. I am really on a roll today I just recorded 4 more LOL.
Shinma wrote:Thanks
I have a question.
I`m a fat guy and I tried astral travel for over 20 years now, without any results.
Yes being to grounded is another problem that a lot of people have, this will actually block them from a lot of spiritual experiences and opening up their energies to the spiritual world. It is a balance between being grounded and being ungrounded, you can be to ungrounded but you also can be to grounded as well. I will do a video on that as well.

72 Subscribers!! I am so excited, when we get to 100 we get a custom youtube channel name!!

Thank you so much everyone! I am loving doing these videos and I cant wait to do more!

:grouphug:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Akelta wrote:
alikat13 wrote:Yay!!!!! A grounding video!! This is something I tend to realy struggle with a times because my mind tends to race at the speed of light it never wants to cease or focus but i'm working on it. Thank you so much for the video :devillove:

You are very welcome Alikat! I am going to be doing exercise videos as well and grounding will be one of them. I am really excited about those videos. I am really on a roll today I just recorded 4 more LOL.
Shinma wrote:Thanks
I have a question.

Yes being to grounded is another problem that a lot of people have, this will actually block them from a lot of spiritual experiences and opening up their energies to the spiritual world. It is a balance between being grounded and being ungrounded, you can be to ungrounded but you also can be to grounded as well. I will do a video on that as well.

72 Subscribers!! I am so excited, when we get to 100 we get a custom youtube channel name!!

Thank you so much everyone! I am loving doing these videos and I cant wait to do more!

:grouphug:

Forgive me, I still do not know how to only quote a phrase I need.

I did not know there was a such thing as being too grounded. Yes Please do a video on that.
100 subscribers and you get a custom name YAY! Not that far away. I made a folder in my YouTube library called LHP I keep all S&S videos you make in there. ( I hope that doesn't sound creepy LMAO!) I do it because I want to use them when I start to introduce my son more to this path. They are perfect for that ^^

Thank you for another great video :devilgrin:

P.S OMGosh Thank you for showing my Adrain Von Zeigler he is AMAZING!!! I absolutely loooove his music that he makes. I actually am listening to it now. lol my boyfriend asks me how I sleep to it at night. It's just so relaxing. Dark symphonies :devillove:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Nefer wrote:Forgive me, I still do not know how to only quote a phrase I need.

I did not know there was a such thing as being too grounded. Yes Please do a video on that.
100 subscribers and you get a custom name YAY! Not that far away. I made a folder in my YouTube library called LHP I keep all S&S videos you make in there. ( I hope that doesn't sound creepy LMAO!) I do it because I want to use them when I start to introduce my son more to this path. They are perfect for that ^^

Thank you for another great video :devilgrin:

P.S OMGosh Thank you for showing my Adrain Von Zeigler he is AMAZING!!! I absolutely loooove his music that he makes. I actually am listening to it now. lol my boyfriend asks me how I sleep to it at night. It's just so relaxing. Dark symphonies :devillove:
No Worries Nefer. I actually managed to finish 6 videos today so as soon as that one is edited I will upload it. Aww I don't think it is creepy at all, in fact I am touched! Thank you ^_^ I should do a youtube video... introducing kids to Satan...

You are very welcome and YES!! I love his music! Also I noticed in his page he said that anyone could use his music so long as they gave him credit and it was so good and perfect for the ambiance I wanted for my videos I was so happy when I saw that! Such amazing sounds!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”