100 Subscribers!!!! and A New Video!

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

WAHOO!! We did it! The first milestone of the youtube channel! We have 100 subscribers which means we were eligible for the custom domain name!!

This is our new custom youtube channel domain!!!

http://www.youtube.com/c/SatanandSons

I am so excited about this, I also am unleashing a new video a day early! I was going to release the next one on Monday but this really is cause to celebrate!! Thank you, everyone, so much for your support and walking this journey with us! It really does mean the world to me and all of us at Satan and Suns!! I hope you enjoy!

Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Another great video....congratulations on the domain name! The sound is VERY faint for me! I had to maximize everything to hear it, and it is still faint. :p Don't know if others will be like this, but my computer is.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Another great video....congratulations on the domain name! The sound is VERY faint for me! I had to maximize everything to hear it, and it is still faint. :p Don't know if others will be like this, but my computer is.
Thank you! I am excited but growing ever frustrated with the sound.... I have the sound at 400% on this video... on my head set I can only listen to it at half... is anyone else having issues with this sound? I really cannot understand why there are so many issues... -__- I am wearing a mic in the video too. The only other option now is to go buy a high powered mic...

Can I ask what type of computer you are using and what speakers you have? I am trying to figure this out... If anyone else has trouble and would like to share what they are using to listen I am trying to trouble shoot this. I will probably end up having to go get a mic.

I have a MacBook Air and have my Skull Candy head set.. though I can hear it listening through the computers speakers...
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Congrats Akelta for Making your Goal of 100 Subscribers :devilclap: I also thank that Spiritual Cleansing is Very important to do for Many Reasons its Something that . I Do daily :whip:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Akelta wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Another great video....congratulations on the domain name! The sound is VERY faint for me! I had to maximize everything to hear it, and it is still faint. :p Don't know if others will be like this, but my computer is.
Thank you! I am excited but growing ever frustrated with the sound.... I have the sound at 400% on this video... on my head set I can only listen to it at half... is anyone else having issues with this sound? I really cannot understand why there are so many issues... -__- I am wearing a mic in the video too. The only other option now is to go buy a high powered mic...

Can I ask what type of computer you are using and what speakers you have? I am trying to figure this out... If anyone else has trouble and would like to share what they are using to listen I am trying to trouble shoot this. I will probably end up having to go get a mic.

I have a MacBook Air and have my Skull Candy head set.. though I can hear it listening through the computers speakers...

I have an omen HP gaming computer. I am using the built in speakers with high quality omen gaming headphones....made for the system. Usually VERY good!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

congratulation! :crazy: :devilbanana:

But did you noticed that you wear the same clothes and hairstyle in all of your videos?
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Whiski wrote:congratulation! :crazy: :devilbanana:

But did you noticed that you wear the same clothes and hairstyle in all of your videos?
Thank you. Yes I actually am aware of this. I shot a lot of these videos on the same day... Also, it is not uncommon for people to have a certain look that they want to have in their videos... I have clothes that I am more comfortable in and I like my hair that way.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Akelta wrote:
Whiski wrote:congratulation! :crazy: :devilbanana:

Thank you. Yes I actually am aware of this. I shot a lot of these videos on the same day... Also, it is not uncommon for people to have a certain look that they want to have in their videos... I have clothes that I am more comfortable in and I like my hair that way.
Yes I agree. Your hair looks nice.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Hooray!!!!!! For reaching 100 subscribers and I'm actually happy you posted this video today. I've always known about cleansing but I rarely do it because i live with such negative people and it's like what's the point but now i really do believe i should try a cleansing method that way at least i'll be able to breathe and feel a sense of freedom for a second I can use a nice cleansing. I never knew that about sea salt that's actually very interesting and i'll try to add that into my spiritual routine. Thank you Akelta for the vid
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
moonshadowlab

congrats! The sound is a bit low, i do have to turn the volume all the way up on my ipad to hear

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”