Youtube Video on Focusing!

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Akelta wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Can you do Sorath's enn please? My DC is under Sorath.

Yes, yes I can! and will ^_^ That is an awesome idea, he is one I have been working with. He is amazing!
Omigerd! I have to pick your brains about him. His energy is just amazing, and I want to talk with him. Carver is an amazing Demon, and if he gives his allegiance to Sorath, I want to know him, too!
Aww, LOL he is actually one that I am working on a book on... I have a lot of interesting information on him... though part of my work with him lead me to a very unexpected place. Sorath has quite the complex nature but he is one who will shift and change things around you.
Nefer wrote:I can focus better with my eyes closed. If they are open too long without blinking, they will burn and water and mess up my concentration. Have you any exercises to improve focus with your eyes closed.

You did say stare at the dot for 10 minutes without blinking right? Or am i just being a fool?
My Mentor always use to tell me that the burning and the watering is your body detoxing.. It does get easier with time. His record for gazing without blinking or thinking of anything else was 22 hours. When you blink it means that you are not singularity focused. The cool thing is though when you get into that state you can shift your mind state and have an incredible amount of control.

One exercise that is great for focusing with the eyes closed is counting. Close your eyes and visualize a chalk board in front of you. Without letting your mind shift to any other thought see yourself writing the number 1 on a chalk board, then erase it. Then write number 2 on a chalkboard, then erase it. Only focusing on what you are doing, letting no other thought come into your mind and see how high you can get. It is a great exercise!
learningk120 wrote:can you do amducias and lucifuge rofocale een?
Yes I can :)
Mentalmettle wrote:Akelta, Thank you for another great video!
You are very welcome! I am glad you are enjoying them!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Casanova

I love your videos Akelta, I can't wait to watch more of them :)devil:

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”