Sludge is Eating Me!!

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I went through that. I was so sure I had vampire, and was connected to demons, and only after a year of uncovering it I learned that the type of dragon I am is pretty much the dragon version of a vampire, and being a BFM I am technically demonic even though I wasn't born as such. So don't worry. If what you are picking up has parts that don't appear in the reading, you just need to look further to find out just where those feelings connect.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
ophidia
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A

When sludge's nearby it makes me feel anxious and a bit upset, or angry and rather disgusted. Small bits look like little worms to me...I hope I don't ever meet the big sludges. The bath idea is great! ^^ The hardest ones to deal with are attached to people that you have to interact with though. I'm still wondering how to fix that without cutting off ties.
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:You're absolute right Kit. I just have to patient and unfold all the things and connect the dots. Heheh these mysteries won't be solved in a day. This is millennia we are talking about. ^^ one reason I hesitate to get the DE reading is what if I am wrong? What was I doing this whole time? Did I daydream something and just go hog wild on that idea and fabricate my own intricate story about myself? I have to just trust my intuition and go for it. I can't be afraid of what I will or won't encounter or I'll never progress forward. Some things will be obvious, and some things will be more subtle. I can't let anything stray my path.
Wrong or right, whatever you find out can only help yourself and your path~ And sometimes it could be that you appear to be wrong at first, but it all makes sense after you find out everything. I was one of the ones who was terribly wrong, I thought I had to be a demon because I loved demons and the "dark side" even as a child, their realm felt like home to me, and I could use their abilities easily. And when one day I finally asked my mentors the question, I was told the complete opposite. :devilshock: It was really the last thing I wanted to hear, too, as I have a strong dislike for that race.

Yet like Kitsune said, in hindsight it was...actually pretty obvious lol. Right in front of your nose! Cue the facepalm.
Kitsune wrote:In answer to your other comment: you do know what you are. It right in front of your nose, and when you get your DE reading back, you're going to smack your face with your hand very hard and think "Why didn't I see this coming?" Trust me. All the answers you'll ever seek are right there if you just look around and pay attention to what you see.
And Kitsune, your story's really amazing!

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

@ophidia yeah, when the sludge has been so present in someone for so long that it has become part of their personality, what do you do? :( I fear my father has become that way but i won't give up on researching it and trying to figure out ways to safely remove it ^^

The only big sludge... Errr shadow? I've met is the person sized one that I talked about at the beginning of this thread. It made things a nightmare by watching me sleep, making the lights pop, turning off the security system, and making everyone in the house anxious and irritated! I'm glad it is gone now. Gross and awful!!!

You're right, ophidia. There were multiple times I was wrong LOL and was upset because I thought I had made progress then was set back, but I won't give up! It really is right under my nose.... There are clues everywhere but I just can't seem to connect the dots yet.... Hmm... Not quite enough evidence just yet...
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Yrtys
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

When the Sludge Possessed Me

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”