The power in blood

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
flywithbats666

Our blood is our very own life force. Very potent. Be discerning with what spirits you do blood magick with. I think self love using blodd magick would be a good way to use it.
JohnKnox666

Blood s a portal to your soul

How you use it is your choice.
Melektaus

This is why I offer myself to the Demons for possession as s Living Phylactery, Sacrifice. They possess me and feed through me from they physical and astral energy universes. Something is actually staring out through me as I type this. They have THE Direct Link to me and they physical world through me and my blood and energy.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Kiku wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:15 am
Extremely late to the party, but we go on forums to learn! I see blood, I show up. Just going to give my two cents since i am fascinated with blood :devilbanana: :devilbanana:

Also, I see ritualistic pain as a sign of devotion. I read somewhere that Demonolaters tattoo or brand themselves with the demon's sigil, they are willing to go through the pain to honour their patrons or companions. At the end of the day, it's up to you, there is no "better offering". Do what feels right, there are many alternatives to blood like hair, nails, etc. If you want to use blood, use common sense and exercise caution. S Connolly mentioned in one of her books where a loved one cut too deep, and severed something that she could no longer move her thumb properly. I use that incident to remind myself the importance of safety when drawing blood.
That sucks about internally severing their thumb. I use a diabetic pen and put it on the side of one of my fingers to cause the least pain. A little drop of blood will come out of the tiny puncture wound. I'll squeeze it to yield more if I need it. You can get diabetic pens pretty much at any pharmacy or on Amazon.

I usually put my blood on a DL's sigil or one of my companion sigils or the jewelry vessel to have that closeness.
Kiku wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:15 am
Also, I see ritualistic pain as a sign of devotion. I read somewhere that Demonolaters tattoo or brand themselves with the demon's sigil, they are willing to go through the pain to honour their patrons or companions.

I have two sigil tattoos, one for Lilith and one for Astaroth. I got the sigils not for the pain but to honor them, as they are my two patroness demons.

As for pain, I was part of an oath-bound magical tradition that would use slight physical pain and discomfort to raise energy for magic and ritual.
Leo Sierra wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:11 pm
I agree that blood is a powerful and sacred offering. I think it definitely amplifies the power of the work being done and can be an immensely personal gift.

Ritualistic pain is more of an iffy one for me.
If it is something that the practitioner wants to do to aid personal growth or overcome blocks , then fair enough.
If on the other hand the entity/being in question just enjoys your pain and/or making your suffer and hurting you, then that is a massive red flag as far as I'm concerned. I would not want to connect with any being that liked hurting me, that sounds more like sludge entity behaviour.

That was one of the nice things they did in that tradition was to bring people in slowly to meet the coven and discuss some of how they practice and be upfront about some of it. That way they could assess people's comfort level and talk about it. If they were uncomfortable, they didn't have to join.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Peppercorn
Your favourite Demon?: Amdusias, Leviathan

I often offer blood to the dark lords I work closely with, but I had never thought to try it with personal companion spirits. I do so in the safest, most sanitary way available, using a diabetic lancing device. They are generally inexpensive and easy to come by. It took a lot of working up to do it the first couple of times, but I'm used to it now. Very important: if you have a history of self harm, thoughts of doing so, or other underlying psychological issues that extracting your own blood may agitate, I strongly urge you against using it. Also never share any tool that touches your blood with others! There are plenty of other ways to show devotion and fuel workings.
Musician, toy fanatic, arts and crafts nerd
Lover of things old, odd, and adorable!
I've never quite felt human

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”