My Demon Familiar Arrived

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

My Black Flame Demon familiar arrived yesterday. I took my Empower your Goety magickal and meditated to connect with him. I can feel the vibration energy from the ring and stone. I dozed but looked at the clock before I closed my eyes. I felt like I went on a journey but I can't remember it. I have not consciously astral traveled before but in dreams I have flown so I don't know if that was it. Anyway I suddenly snapped awake and felt like I had just come back into myself but I don't remember going anywhere. I looked at the clock and I thought it was the next day. It felt like I had been gone for hours and I was a bit confused as to why it was still dark out. When I realized it had only been 30 minutes since I had closed my eyes to meditate, I couldn't believe it because it felt like hours. I have fallen asleep on the couch before but have never felt like that before. I am not sure what happened but maybe he took me somewhere.

Tonight I spent some time with him and felt impressed to work with my tarot cards. Out of the blue it was an impression. I didn't hear his voice but more of a sense of what he wanted me to do.

I also took the Empower your Goety stone and asked him help the energy go through it to help me with some healing. I do Reiki and I could feel the energy coming from the stone. It felt very nice and strong.

I do have a question. Does anyone wear their Demon's vessel all the time or just when they want to connect with them? I carried mine in a pouch and wore it hat way for more bonding time. I thought maybe by being close I could bond more with him. Is this a good thing to do? Doesn't anyone else do this? I am really enjoying his company. I hope that I can hear him someday.
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
Star Tarot

Hi Enkidevotee,

Oh that's good to hear. How many days will you bond with your DC? Do you also have Djinns? Your profile pic looks like a Djinn that's why I ask. I have some Djinns. This is my first Demon. I just love the energy they have. I bey your DC is powerful!
BravoOmega8

Wow. Amazing experience.
Gaylani

Quite an awesome bonding experience! I wonder where you went...

and that's awesome about the tarot too!

i keep my Queens vessel on me, in my pocket, and then night at the head of my headboard at night while sleeping to help with blending our energies.

:devilflame:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
Star Tarot

I wish I knew where I went too. Maybe one day I will remember.

I thought he spoke at work today. My coworker and I were together and we heard this sound like ooooooooooo as if a person was howling. It sounded ghostly. I thought it was her phone and she thought it was me. We looked at each other and then were spooked. I then thought maybe it was C since I had him with me. Then I looked at my phone and realized it was my full moon app notifiying me that tomorrow is a full moon an that was a wolf howling. We laughed so hard. I didn't think C would speak so someone else could hear that didn't believe but I thought what could it be. It was so funny.
Star Tarot

I put C's vessel on a chain since the ring is too big to wear. I hold it when I contact him. Something just flew out of my hand a minute ago so he might be wanting me to spend some time with him. :devillust:
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Adelphia wrote:
Enkidevotee wrote:My DC was shipped on a Friday. I'm off on Mondays so didn't think it would be here until Tuesday at the earliest. It was waiting for me first thing Tuesday. It was scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, it would not have arrived until about 10 am or so.

If our Postal Service was ran by our DCs, we'd not have ANY delays. :devilgrin:
yes, so cool! It's amazing how sometimes the DCs and other demons will really influence the mail to arrive very quickly!
:deviljaw:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Minerva418

:devilclap: I wish you lots of luck and hope you can hear him soon! ♡
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

He sounds amazing! That app incident was hilarious XD

Hope you have many more amazing experiences!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”