Godsmack Releasing the Demons

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Awesome! Godsmack Releasing the Demons, is one of my favourite songs as well.. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
BravoOmega8

Nice lyrics too.
Gaylani

love these two stanzas:

Its taken me all my anger
And taken me all of my hate
To learn how my life came together
Releasing the demons......again

Facin the days as I grow into my own
Loving and hatings the same
And three-fold I told you
It comes back with laughter
Over and over again
Its coming back

:headbang: :headbang:

i never heard this song before, thanks for sharing it!
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
Xanthia
Patron Deities: Artemis
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

:drool2: Love Godsmack, can't wait to get my hands on that, crap now i'm rhyming,lol, make it stop! :devillust:
“Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. It is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” Marilyn Monroe

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”