Interview with Akelta Wilde on Haunted Voices Radio!!

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Akelta was interviewed by Haunted Voices last night, the interview can be found here (it was posted on 1/16/18 in case someone is viewing this later on, it looks like the newest is on top so it might move)

http://www.letstalkradio.net/index.php/ ... ices-radio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It can also be found here (direct link but it wants you to sign in):

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/966-Lets ... -28838059/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It was an amazing interview, great job Akelta!!
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Oooh yay another interview to listen to! Thank you guys :devillove: I'm loving these!! I find them incredibly insightful. I'm looking forward to more YouTube videos as well!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you for sharing. :devilbow:
I try to download it. Well it takes a while I guess.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

thats sound cool :cuteghost:
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

My thoughts~ :crazy:

The double eyes!! I'll have to keep an eye out for those. How interesting and scary! I would freak out if I saw those!

Yesssss exploring different places. I can't control where I'm going. I'm just kind of drawn to places and I fast travel there mindlessly. Sometimes I feel myself falling out of my body but then I have to fight my house to go outside. One time I couldn't phase through the wall (maybe my mind prevented me from going through), so I had to open the window and fly out ^^;

I'm not sure what experiences I had in childhood. I remember a disembodied voice talking to me in a church. I would go there after school when I was really young, like early elementary school, and they'd watch me and some other kids for a few hours. My parents and older sibs had to work/go to school so this was kinda nice. I remember the room being very warm and light, and I was kinda zoned out, maybe sleepy. I think I heard a woman's voice call my name-- no one was nearby but it sounded very close. Kind of ethereal and airy too. Other than that, I didn't have many experiences at all! Or didn't notice? I played by myself a lot in the backyard and taking walks around the neighborhood-- a lot of playing with imagination, dolls, grass, clay (I'd make tiny tea pots and cinnamon buns and have a tea party by myself), and sticks we carved into wands with my brother! I'm surprised I didn't have more experiences. I think there was this "this is reality and this is fantasy" mindset blocking me. It's such a shame! But that was then and now I'm here :crazy:

Paths!! I was watching some YouTube videos and learning about ceremonial magick, Hermeticism, Kabbalah... Hmmm.... I agreed with many of the things these YouTubers talked about, like about mindset, abundance energies, polarization and depolarization, talks about the self, etc etc etc. Other things I was like, ehh... I don't agree with that but it's interesting to listen to different perspectives. ^^ I need to find more practicing YouTubers to watch hehe. Need to watch the S & S enn chantings!!

Online course yesssss and I am excited for the books ^^ I still need to read the ebook I've bought from you Akelta all the way through. I already learned a lot from it!

Loved the interview Akelta and thanks!! And thanks also for introducing Haunted Voices Radio :D I'll have to watch from the first episode lol.
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
moonshadowlab

Great interview! lots of good information :)
Marosey

Thanks for posting

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”