New Video : Discussion of Fear

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Cor Serpentis wrote:I don't hear any slurs, Akelta, but I love the idea that you do. I have a lisp that gets worse when nervous but I figure that's just my serpent ancestry manifesting itself.

What you said is so true; Being perfect is a bane to being real and accomplishing things.

Thank you for the discussion on this topic. I've found that the people that were the hardest on me critically, the meanest, were in the end actually the most needy. I didn't see it at the time but
they needed me - I didn't need them. And once I picked myself up and let them go I was the stronger one and they remained the same. They had to find someone else
to make them feel better about themselves. At the end of the day the whole experience and all their judgements/criticism became meaningless. The only
thing that matters or made sense is my own self and the journey that my feet take me on. They are so irrelevant that I can't even be mad about it now. But that
came from a major lesson in fear and self worth.
Thank you Cor, I have gotten better over the years lol, when I was younger I could not public speak to save my life. That makes a lot of sense. I have heard that people are most critical of others what they do not like about themselves, it is the result of not facing ones shadow. One who has walked through the darkness knows themselves and knows their shadow and they do not need to put others down to lift themselves up. I so agree, it does not matter at all what others think, it only matters what we think. I agree many of the people who attack us and put us down, in the end they just don't matter. Those lessons, they always have the most powerful messages.
Passemoon wrote:I know the message is important and I'm supposed to pay attention to it. Though at the same time I couldn't help it. All I'm thinking is that I totally dig your hair and outfit Akelta. And those earrings, *swooon :lol:
LOL!!! thank you! I have been experimenting with different hair styles and jewellery LOL. I will have something else for the next set ^_^
Kitsune wrote:You look and sound beautiful Akelta! My only suggestion is to make a pair of horns and wear them in the videos. Here's a fun tutorial for great and lightweight horns you can use. (I'm still needing to make mine)
Thank you Kit, Wooo that would be a good idea, I actually have a set of horns, I might have to wear them in one of my videos. I will get creative with my jewellery I have a lot of crazy pieces hehe.
Mentalmettle wrote:Akelta,
I love what you said about pushing through fears because it is a chance to grow. Your video came at a time in my life where this has been told to me few times recently. One example is from a person who I greatly admire and have met only twice. I met up with him a couple weeks ago in Budapest and we got on the subject of my search for finding something that I would be inspired and have passion doing. One of his remarks was (and I'm paraphrasing)"When you find that something, and that something does not cause you fear, you are not going big enough. Fear will let you know what you need to push through to grow and feel accomplishment."

Once again, thank you for your guidance and sharing some of your personal experiences.
You are very welcome, I am really glad that it came at a time when you needed it. I agree with that, if you don't experience that fear and that anxiety then you are in a place of comfort that space does not allow for growth. Diamonds are forged from pressure and tension, extreme pressure and tension.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

I loved this video, Akelta, and also the "How to Begin Working with Demons" one, and for what it's worth, I thought you sounded very natural and engaging, and like you are really stepping into your own power.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

laalbieglna wrote:I loved this video, Akelta, and also the "How to Begin Working with Demons" one, and for what it's worth, I thought you sounded very natural and engaging, and like you are really stepping into your own power.
Thank you so much! They are becoming easier and I feeling shifts in me. I have also been doing a lot of empowerment work with Mammon. It is nice to know that it is noticeable. I appreciate your comment!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

If I may mention some outside resources, The Linden Method and Michael Mahoney’s hypnosis products might be something to look into.
Fear can make even the simplest things a real struggle to deal with, even with medical help and psychological help.
The worst thing to say to someone with fear problems (and the possible depression and illnesses they may have too), is to call them “lazy,”
Or “stop worrying.” Well if it was that easy I wouldn’t be having a panic attack right now, would I?!
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”