Pwnies DL Oracle Reading (Part 2/2 Readings)

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Same As the first reading; supplementary feedback, info, etc please and thank y'all.

Oracle Reading
We started the reading by opening up a connection, inviting the Dark Lords that Sal had
questions for to come forward to aid us in answering him and providing any guidance they
wished to share for him. We connected with Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Belial, Lord
Lucifer, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Azazel and Mephistopheles. We had organized the list of
questions and connected with each of them, then collected all of the answers together.
Q: I am interested in what the Demon Lords have to tell me and who wants to work with me?
Both Lord Belial and Lord Lucifuge expressed an interest in working with Sal at this time. All of
the Dark Lords agreed it would be best to work with one to start and these two stepped forward.
Trying to work with all of the ones Sal asked about, he would be spreading himself too thinly
and would not be focused enough or able to make as much progress.
Q: Also how does Lord Lucifer and Lucifuge Rofocale feel about me? Is Lord Mammon
interested in me? How does Lord Belial feel about me? What does Lord Satan think of me?
Lord Lucifer said he would work with Sal but recommended he work with Lord Lucifuge first.
Lord Mammon said Sal was not ready to work with him and should work on a strong foundation,
including building a communication foundation so he could communicate with the Demons and
Dark Lords before approaching him. Lord Lucifuge said he would be one of the first Sal should
work with and he would be willing to work with Sal where is now. Lord Belial said he would be
willing to work with Sal first as well and is a very patient teacher who can help with wealth,
manifestation, protection and grounding. Lord Satan said he is neutral towards Sal and would
work with him in the future if there was a reason to do so.
Q: Are there any entities that wanna know me that are not in any book or source on the internet?
Sigils and familiars for me from the DL's?
We scanned and none stepped forward at this time. Sal’s commander H indicated there
may be other Demons but that Sal should be focused on working with him for this time until he
further develops his psychic communication skills and foundation in magick and energy sensing.
There may be one who works under Lord Belial that has a strong background in magick and
manifestation who will step forward in the future, they said Sal would know when the time was
right.
Q: Is their an easy method of invocation and/or evocation for me to know?
Satan and Suns/Sons ~ The Demon Temple Demonic Scroll
Performing a meditation and chanting or vibrating the Demon’s name or enn (if it is available)
while visualizing their sigil or drawing it on a piece of paper and focusing on it, is a very simple
and effective way to connect. Lord Belial stepped forward for this and also had some advice for
Sal.
Belial: Sal needs to develop a foundation for sensing us and our energies. He should meditate
daily, choosing one of us, either myself or Lucifuge to start, chanting our enns out loud or in his
mind and focusing on our sigil, either visualizing it in his mind or drawing it on a piece of paper
and using it to focus on. Visualizing the sigil in his mind will help him to develop his
visualization skill which can aid him in manifestation. Drawing it on a piece of paper and gazing
at it will help his focusing. If he finds it too difficult to start with visualization, drawing it and
gazing at it will build up his focus and make it easier to then develop visualization later. This will
also get him familiar with sensing our energies.
Q: How to develop my wealth mindset?
Mammon: Wealth mindset comes from surrounding yourself with the vibrations of
wealth. Challenging your thoughts on wealth, learning from those who are wealthy. You need to
read books about being wealthy and break free of where you are right now. You also need to
observe your thoughts and what your dominant thoughts are around money, do you feel like you
don’t have enough? How would you feel if you had all the money you desired? You need to
start removing the hooks in you that bind you where you are and open up to the higher
vibrational energies of wealth and abundance. Reading is one of the best ways to do this.
Reading books on wealth and also hanging out with those who are wealthy. There is a saying
that your network determines your net worth, those you spend time with will shape your energy
vibration.
Q: For Lord Belial: Did you accept my pact I made per chance? Are you going to be in my life?
Belial: For the pact to work you have to be able to follow the guidance that I lay out for you, for
you to receive what you desire your energies have to change and you have to be in a place you
can receive. I can be in your life but you have to be willing to follow the inspiration and put in
the ground work. We put in what you put in. If you are willing to put in your half of the work
then I will walk with you and help you shape the life that you desire.
Q: Did Lucifer like the offering I gave him?
Lucifer: They were appreciated. I would like things moving forward that align to the work we
will do together. High vibrational offerings, offerings that raise one’s energy vibration and align
with wealth.
Q: Would Lord Mephistopheles be interested in me and if so; does he have anything for me?
Mephistopheles : If you would like to work with me I would be willing to help you. I am a
demon who can assist with wealth generation and helping you get where you desire. I will tell
you right now I work with changing the mindset and breaking you of your old patterns and
inhibitions, if you want to work with me I do require that you listen to what I tell you, hear the
guidance that I will be offering. I do make deals with humans, and if you would like my help I
will tell you what you need to do in return. We would need to meet weekly to discuss your goals
and during those meetings you would need to set up an altar and provide offerings for me while
we discuss your next course of action. I can open up many doors but you have to be willing to
walk through them. Growth is scary and will test you, you will have to step outside of your
comfort zone and follow the lessons I will share.
Q: Are their any sigils the DL's want me to have for my development and to work with?
The Dark Lords say that you should use their known sigils to connect with them. They have no
sigils to offer at this time. Sigils are offered when working connections grow past a certain level.
Q: Are their any specific prayers, chants, incantations I should be doing or could use?
Mammon : For the demons that you wish to work with, you should take time daily to chant their
enn. Focus on their sigil and their enn to raise your own vibrations and align with us in that
way. Simple and consistent actions will yield the most results.
Q: Is their a demon lord of comedy?
There are no Dark Lords of comedy, however Aim is a known Demon who can make one witty
and can help them to be quick with words and can be funny and entertaining.
Q: Anyways to curse a negative situation per chance?
Lucifuge : yes there are many ways to curse the bad in your life. It is a strategy for removal of
bad situations. Sending banishing and dark energies to those situations that you do not desire to
have around you, and removing them from your energy field with banishment magick will curse
the negative. You also can send destructive energies to the situations that you desire to vanish
and that will curse the situation and destroy it from your life.
Q: Also any kind of initiation that is recommended?
Mammon : You can dedicate yourself to us and make a contract to work with us on your goals
and manifestations. When it comes to initiations you should write something that is meaningful
to you and resonates with you. This will make your initiation and dedication more
powerful. Write those of us that you wish to work with a letter, stating what it is that you desire,
and what you would like assistance with manifesting. Then sign your name at the bottom and
state “This is my will, I ask my will to be done and for us to walk and work together manifesting
and creating this life”. The initiation of yourself will be in the actions you take following. Do
you want what it is that you are asking for and are you willing to put in the energy needed to
create it? We put in what you put in, and the results will amplify from that. The more you put in
the faster you will see results. As you grow we will be able to do more and more for yourself as
you are able to receive the gifts that we have. Stay focused on what you want and commit to
working and connecting with us weekly to stay on track.
Q: Are their other demons of money or anything related who are interested in me?
Mammon : Working with one of us will yield more results than working with all of us. You
should instead of trying to cover a lot of ground, simplify your efforts. Work with one of us
consistently over a greater period of time. This will bring you the best results. There are lots of
us who work with money and who can assist in that field, but we work differently and you
should choose based on which one of us aligns with you and you can connect to. As you grow
you will know who you need to work with at different times, but in the beginning select one of
us and commit to working one on one.
Q: Any instructions from the DL's on money issues?
Mammon : Yes, you have to be committed to letting go of the beliefs and habits that are holding
you here. If you are serious about making money, you need to be passionate about creating it
and taking the actions that you need to take. Money is alive and vibrant and you need to work
with the vibrations of money and understand them in order to generate wealth. You need to be
willing to expand yourself and let go of the elements in your life that are holding you
back. Listen to the advice of those who have the life that you desire and commit to attaining
what you desire at any cost.
Q: Would Belial be willing to help me break some blocks that are in the way of my life?
Belial : Yes if you are willing to listen and let go of the habits and beliefs that are creating the
blocks. You have to look at why those blocks are there, find what is creating them and then work
to heal and release them. I would recommend shadow work and reprogramming your mind. I
would recommend the Book, Psycho-cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
Q: Any advice all the DL's wanna give me?
Mammon : The advice you need right now is dedication. When you set a goal and wish to create
wealth you need to commit to it and be willing to push yourself to take the actions that need to be
taken. We can open doors and align you with opportunities but you need to educate yourself to
see those opportunities and you need take action on them and not let your own blocks and
inhibitions stop you. When you commit to this you need to go forward with strength and
confidence and a knowing that you are going to attain your goals no matter what. Trust that we
are there supporting you and take the actions that you need to take.
Q: Any spells/ rituals for clearing blockages?
Lucifuge : Clearing blocks comes from being able to let go of what part of you is holding onto. I
would suggest a shadow work spell. Where you meditate with your block and work to identify
its source. Listen to what your mind is telling you and what thoughts are playing through your
head. When you hear thoughts that are contributing to the block, you will need to be present
with that thought and challenge it. For you right now, you need to actively and presently be with
your mind to clear what is blocking you. This is energy work and shadow work, working with
your own energies and your own thoughts to release the energies that are holding you. I would
also cleanse yourself daily with a rosemary mist. Get rosemary and put it in a spray bottle with
filtered water, then daily mist it over yourself and just take a moment to take deep breaths. This
will help to loosen your energies and help the blocks to clear.
Q: Can y’all teach me a method of petitioning from y’all?
Mammon : Yes, write out on a piece of paper what it is that you would like to work with us on
manifesting. Then I want you to take time daily to focus on that petition and focus on what it is
that you would like to attain. We can send you inspiration and help align you with what it is that
you desire.
Q: Any methods of energy work or physical exercises I should start doing?
Belial : taking walks on the earth and walking through natural settings will help to ground you
and align you with your natural energies. It will help you find strength and confidence and help
you to focus your mind on what it is that you would like to attain. You should take time daily to
walk and just reset your mind, allowing you to ground and get focused before taking action.
Q: Have you been trying to reach me through DC H, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale?
Lucifuge : I do send messages to him when asked. He can act as a mediator. I know that you
have been interested in working with me. He can deliver messages on my behalf and work with
you consistently helping you to follow my guidance and helping you with your goals.
Q: Are their talent unlocking or boosting spells?
Mammon : Yes, there are ways to increase your natural abilities and awaken the potential of your
mind, you have to commit to exercises, mental and focusing exercises that will challenge you
mind to open up and expand. You have to be willing to push and commit yourself to these
trainings. The more consistent you are with them the stronger your abilities will become.
Q: Could Azazel unlock my chakras?
Azazel : yes, I can help you to unblock the energies in your chakras and open up the energies that
are contained within. The chakras are very vast and many people do not know a lot about them
but there is great power and ability that can be awakened from within.
Q: Also any Luck and gambling rituals and spells to recommend me?
Mammon : gambling and luck comes from your energy vibrations. You have to train your
energies to bend the world around you so that you win. When you are gambling if you want to
win you have to exist in a high energy vibration and learn to spin the energies around you so that
you win. There are ways to win, there are ways to increase your luck, but it starts from you, you
have to believe you are lucky and you have to believe that you will win, you have to exist in that
energy vibration and have no doubts or limiting thoughts.
Q: Also any vibrational raising spells and rituals as well?
Mammon : Your vibration is tied into your mindset, clearing out limiting thoughts can raise your
vibrations. You can also raise your vibrations with crystals, like mouldavite, and by surrounding
yourself with high vibrational objects. Look at what is around you, look at your environment
and ask yourself how you can raise the vibrations of this space. You also will want watch your
thoughts and your words. You don’t want to let limiting beliefs and thoughts enter your mind and
lower your vibration. You will need to face what comes up, but work to re-train your mind to
think from a higher vibrational place and open to opportunity that is all around you. Every week
take actions that are high vibrational, take yourself out to dinner, do something that makes you
feel good about yourself. Invest in yourself and your mindset. Take time to read books on wealth
creation and abundance. Invest in yourself and your vibrations will raise.
Q: are their any rites, spells, rituals the DL's recommend me to do for ascension and/or helping
with astral senses?
Mammon : I suggest focusing meditations and mind meditations. These will help you in both
those areas. Learn to control your mental state and learn about breath and how important it is for
controlling your mental states. For both of them mind meditations will be your best bet.
Q: could I get some techniques from the DL's?
Mammon : I would suggest carting a meditation routine to do daily that involves focusing, I
would say gazing at the dot, and breath, breathing and paying attention to your breath, focusing
on your state and becoming in tune with your body. This will help you attain mastery over
yourself, and it will help you improve your focus which will improve all areas of your life.
Q: Any spells involving Akashic Records?
Mammon : The exercises I stated in the last question will assist you with that. When you have
mastered breath and control over your state you will be able to shift your mind and focus on the
Archives and unlock the knowledge that is there. To access the archives you have to first start
with embracing the powers in your mind and learning how to read the spiritual energies that are
around you. When you can do that and have control over your mental abilities you will be able
to connect to the archives and unlock the wisdom there.
Q: I forgot to ask about the following. Belphagore, Clauneck, Bune, Armardiel and Calvarnia
Sialul
What I am getting is that any of those demons would work with you, if you so desire them
to. They all have different approaches and different specialities in regards to wealth
creation. They also all have different strategies and different things that they can offer. Though I
am hearing Mammon say that spreading yourself too thin will not yield you the results that you
desire and you need to find one that you align with and work with them to help you get what you
desire. Working with to many at once will overwhelm the situation and might actually slow
down your manifesting.

Thats all I got y'all and these have been truly meaningful to me
Calin

Hey Pwnie

Thank you for sharing, it takes courage to put yourself out there and you have some pretty clear feedback here. Pick a career path, pull your finger out and dedicate every moment you can to achieving it. Sacrifice the facebook, games or whatever you are passing the time with and do it man, it is up to you to make the moves.

You are not alone in this, having seen some of the other posts here and on other forums recently, it is worth remembering that Saturn has moved into Capricorn. That means now is the best time ever to take action to get past your blocks, or Saturn will start handing some unwelcome pushes to get you moving. Saturn and Capricorn is about the biggest motivator you are going to get from a Planetary perspective. I suggest go with the tide and make this year your best ever to build your foundations for your dreams and aspirations to come true. The last few months have been transformational for me doing daily elemental energy meditations and mental mastery work, doing my ritual work with particular demons and following their instructions to move forwards towards my goals.

I have to say the depth of answers provided to each of your questions is a huge effort, given there was a lot of repetition in your questions. I am super impressed at the reading S&S have done for you. I cannot wait to receive my reading when it is ready after reading yours. I asked for a more open reading than yours.

I have to say I all but gave up my magical work for 15 years to build my career and get the material things I needed. I don't recommend giving up magic, but if you need to put in 12 hours a day 6 days a week to get where you want to be, than the only person who can do that is you. The benefit you have that I didn't was a very articulate and wise Commander there to work with you and make the path easier and faster.

All the best in moving forwards on this advice, I really hope you do.

C
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

There is no way I'll get through this in one sitting, but I have already seen enough by just skimming to know there is much good advice here. Thank you very much for being willing to share this. :devilread:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Even more helpful information. I know I will definitely try and pick up that book.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Yessss Lord Mammon and Lord Azazel (can you tell that I work with them? Hehe). All of the DLs gave you such excellent advice. I can't wait to see the progress you make following their advice. Keep us updated, Pwnie!! :devillove:

I also suspect that spreading myself too thin is a problem for me, but things always come up so I don't, if that makes sense. I think about gods and goddesses from different pantheons and different DLs, and "Oh, it would be so nice to work with them" but it's not at the forefront of my mind. I have a few portals to some, communicated with others before but I just know that it isn't the time to work with them yet. We have to focus on only a few at a time to be able to make progress in and master what we want. ^^ also, when certain DLs or gods/goddesses want to be worked with, they make it KNOWN. I think about them obsessively, or they arrange signs in the form of coincidences as a reminder, like "HEY WORK WITH ME!!" :lol: :crazy: Lots of tingles when I read about them and others' experiences with them, etc.

Again, can't wait to see how you progress! You can do it!!! ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thanks for sharing.
We can use the information as well.
But did you noticed that you ask some question again and again by just asking the DL in a different way?
Like Wealth for example.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
moonshadowlab

That is a sensational reading, lots of really good instruction on all of your questions. Thank you for posting this :)
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Whiski wrote:
But did you noticed that you ask some question again and again by just asking the DL in a different way?
Like Wealth for example.
It was kind of hard not to notice :shiftydevil:
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Casanova

thank you for sharing this
Darth Moronius

and good reading here too :)devil:

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”