Some lucid dreams/OBEs/APs I've had

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Calin

Darth Moronius wrote:
Calin wrote:Lucid dreaming and OBE are different, at least for me. Lucid dreaming is super easy, shut my eyes and get in a trance and off I go. OBE is much harder to actually achieve, physically detaching yourself from your physical body other than a silver cord requires a realllly deep trance. I had a spirit help me to do it last year and it took me a good two weeks to recover from the physical impact of true separation. Robert Bruce has an excellent book on how to do it, starting with exercises like focus bouncing on and off walls around you, and visualisation exercises.
which book is best?
and for lucid dreamin too if you know :)devil:
Hi, Robert Bruce's Treatise on Astral Projection is available on Kindle and is a great book to work with. From memory it also has tips for lucid dreaming. For me, meditation exercises can lead to a good trance for lucid dreaming contact on the astral. You can mental wander from there, or talk to spirits you are in contact with and go from there.
Darth Moronius

Calin wrote: Hi, Robert Bruce's Treatise on Astral Projection is available on Kindle and is a great book to work with. From memory it also has tips for lucid dreaming. For me, meditation exercises can lead to a good trance for lucid dreaming contact on the astral. You can mental wander from there, or talk to spirits you are in contact with and go from there.
thank you ver much :Ddevil:
Baphomet

Hello, You had quite an adventure! I can't wait to share mine.

Best wishes...

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”