Demon communication

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Everyone, Angelus and his now ex gf got into a bad fight where blood got spilled and he left her already. He just didnt update that in this thread, but no to worry they are no longer together anymore. So no reason to keep trying to push him one way or the other regarding the topic lol, since its irrelevant now.
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Oceanos wrote:Everyone, Angelus and his now ex gf got into a bad fight where blood got spilled and he left her already. He just didnt update that in this thread, but no to worry they are no longer together anymore. So no reason to keep trying to push him one way or the other regarding the topic lol, since its irrelevant now.

Man I`m good. I knew it! :cheekydevil:
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

I feel we are getting a bit too much in to someone's personal space. Just a thought.
Angelus_David

oops sorry i really should have updated it.. ive just been so busy that ive hardly even been on the website more than the chat box as of late :( thanks for all the concern though. And thank you oceanos for clearing it up.
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low
Life can be such overdose
Up on the mountain I see down below
It's easy to lose yourself I know in the in between
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Angelus_David wrote:
Infernal Ascendant wrote:Some other ideas would be to use the bathroom, so that you can install a temporary altar there. Run a bath if you have to, use your ritual candles as 'bathroom decor' for a candle lit bath alone. The bathroom is one of the few places where you have full right of privacy, where your space shouldn't be violated but respected.

Another option, if I were in your position (even though I have not accomplished it myself yet but hope to soon), is to do astral projection, so that you can invite your demon,Camio in the astral realm, build astral altars and so forth (ask others here on the forum who are already successfully doing this for more insight).

Honestly, I don't mean to sound impertinent,but it seems that your fiance and roommates don't' seem to have your best interests at heart, nor respect for you. If I were in your position, and if it gets much worse over time between them, I would find a strategy to cut ties with them and get out and far away from them as soon as possible - they sound like toxic people.

They will very likely be a detriment to your goals, wants and needs in life in the long term. I had to cut off some people from my life who were toxic, (some were narcissists) and I still have some way to go with some others but it's complicated, like any relationship, whether it's love, friendships, co-workers, roommates etc (lol). It's a work in progress for me but it's better than doing nothing about it at all. :skull:

Chanting Camio's Enn with his sigil in your mind seems to be a good way to go for now.

I hope that anything I've said here helped you in any way.
Thank you and yes it did. its kindof funny it seems that everything right now is pushing me to Astral project :lol: so i guess i should work harder to achieve it.

in the mean time ill try that bathroom thing :D

Some ideas. :devilgrin:
(Found it on google images.)
a4f2cc1dfb4e1549eaf7f0c6ff2a8e82.jpg
a4f2cc1dfb4e1549eaf7f0c6ff2a8e82.jpg (55.45 KiB) Viewed 2418 times
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Just read the news here - hope all is resolved and moving forward for you.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Angelus_David wrote:oops sorry i really should have updated it.. ive just been so busy that ive hardly even been on the website more than the chat box as of late :( thanks for all the concern though. And thank you oceanos for clearing it up.
Take your time, as much as you need. Right now, it really is all about you and what you need to become healthy, in body, mind and spirit. It IS your life. there are things you can do to make it better, but right now, heal. Get Strong. Find your spiritual balance point and work on staying there. Don't be afraid to reach out. We are all in this together.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”