Demon communication

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Demons are big on self love, so I would suggest that you also ask Camio to help you regain power over your life which will in turn command more respect from the people you deal with. Right now it sounds like you are being surrounded by low vibrations.
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Inanna wrote:Demons are big on self love, so I would suggest that you also ask Camio to help you regain power over your life which will in turn command more respect from the people you deal with. Right now it sounds like you are being surrounded by low vibrations.
Yep, he has had a rough time in life. We talk often on discord, things will be improving soon though, things are starting to change on his end, and hopefully for the better. Regardless he has all of us on here at s&s to help support him as he continues to progress spiritually. :devilgrin:
Angelus_David

Oceanos wrote:
Inanna wrote:Demons are big on self love, so I would suggest that you also ask Camio to help you regain power over your life which will in turn command more respect from the people you deal with. Right now it sounds like you are being surrounded by low vibrations.
Yep, he has had a rough time in life. We talk often on discord, things will be improving soon though, things are starting to change on his end, and hopefully for the better. Regardless he has all of us on here at s&s to help support him as he continues to progress spiritually. :devilgrin:

how many times do i have to say youre awesome! you and everyone here at SnS have quickly become like a second family to me :D

After joining this site ive made so many new friends and experienced growth like i havent had in years :)
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low
Life can be such overdose
Up on the mountain I see down below
It's easy to lose yourself I know in the in between
Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

You are not the only one in my family there are several Christians, in my room I am trying to set up a discrete altar, I already have some stones of the sun and black quartz, athame, what else works for me is the goetic circle that is 2 meters square, soon when I move to another house I will dedicate a room to have my altar and all the items I like.

One thing I do to connect with a daemon and that I have not yet evoked is to have your seal, listen to the enn and sometimes I put the seal on the pillow and sleep with it, as I'm trying to connect with Astaroth she has some skills, maybe she has more skills and I do not know, I already had some signs and felt some of her presence and I hope to see in dreams or as she wishes.

About his girlfriend, I do not know what to say but my wife is a Protestant Christian, as I've been wanting to leave her for some years now, this is another reason for me to have freedom.

As the friends said to try to make some of the proposed solutions or if you have to perform a ritual, go to a hotel for a day or two and do your rituals at the hotel as it will have more privacy.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions

Angelus_David wrote:My family is strict Christian and so is my fiancée. I can't really set up an altar because when my fiancée gets angry she gets violent and throws things.
I have a different question.
Why having a fiancée who is violent and throws things around in the first place?
You know having a family who is very Christian is one thing. You cannot choose your family, but you can choose the people you want to be with.
You fiancée is a Christian too. Your are on the Darkside. This will not end well. And marrying her will end in a disaster.
Every second marriage ends in a divorce and 80% get initiated by women. And being a non Christian is a another reason for a divorce.
Not that you will go Mgtow later, because of that.
I give you the big advice, make a break up. If you really want a Soul Mate the Dark Lord can help with that.
You will not get a medal if you stay with her because reasons.
I heard from many black magicians that they fond their soul mates thanks to the Dark Lords.
They can lead you to a woman who shares the same passion like yours.
There is nothing honorable by sacrificing your self, non.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Whiski how does this work with the Dark Lords work to get to know a soul mate?
Sorry for the question but would like to know a little more! Please.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Whiski wrote:
Angelus_David wrote:My family is strict Christian and so is my fiancée. I can't really set up an altar because when my fiancée gets angry she gets violent and throws things.
I have a different question.
Why having a fiancée who is violent and throws things around in the first place?
You know having a family who is very Christian is one thing. You cannot choose your family, but you can choose the people you want to be with.
You fiancée is a Christian too. Your are on the Darkside. This will not end well. And marrying her will end in a disaster.
Every second marriage ends in a divorce and 80% get initiated by women. And being a non Christian is a another reason for a divorce.
Not that you will go Mgtow later, because of that.
I give you the big advice, make a break up. If you really want a Soul Mate the Dark Lord can help with that.
You will not get a medal if you stay with her because reasons.
I heard from many black magicians that they fond their soul mates thanks to the Dark Lords.
They can lead you to a woman who shares the same passion like yours.
There is nothing honorable by sacrificing your self, non.
Maybe he simply loves her deeply. Relationships, whether mutually beneficial or destructive ones, are powerful catalysts towards personal growth.
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Blu

Preston wrote:Whiski how does this work with the Dark Lords work to get to know a soul mate?
Sorry for the question but would like to know a little more! Please.
Well ask Lord Rosier to help you to find a Soul Mate. He is one Dark Lord as an example.
Give it a bit time and than you will run into your Soul Mate.
It could be in a coffee shop, or in the super market, in the gym.
The Dark lords are very potent when it comes to arrange things. Often it looks like coincidence.

http://satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2437" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

If you have a car, it can be a sacred place! Drive somewhere nice and secluded, and you can chant or even keep a box in the trunk with incense, etc. People can be nosy, so it is hard to be alone! I personally do not like the bathroom for this, but it can be a place to focus and meditate, as long as someone has not recently done the stinky in it. Demons hate that! :p
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Blu

Inanna wrote:Maybe he simply loves her deeply. Relationships, whether mutually beneficial or destructive ones, are powerful catalysts towards personal growth.
I think it`s a mistake. People often act because of their feelings. Feeling had nothing to do with intuition.
Every couple these days thinks they are the exception. That they won the lottery. Their relationship will work.

And sorry but these "Whether it`s beneficial or destructive, you will still grow" mentality is in my opinion bullshit.
This is some esoteric mindset. Everbody have to love Everybody, even by force if necessary.
I was many year on the esoteric path (not occultism) and I saw many many people fail because of that.
No one will clap for an applause when you sacrifice your self.
This is my experience. And thats the reasoon why I`m on the left hand path now. Finally things work for me now.
And there are signs in his relationship, that it will not work very long. A Soul Mate would be much better, don`t you think?

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”