Alice

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Something else I've been working, but I don't have time to complete it and it unlikely I will have enough of that time any time soon. But she is pretty enough as it is, I may say so my self.

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Gotta say I love that shade of green in her eyes! :) Good job! She would look great with just a few more details. Some strands and shading in her hair, etc. It is one of my goals this year to learn to do computer generated drawings like this. Yes, this old dog wants to learn a new trick! It will be so much fun! :devilbanana: You have a great sense of color. I like the lipstick, too. Heheh!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Cerber

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Gotta say I love that shade of green in her eyes! :) Good job! She would look great with just a few more details. Some strands and shading in her hair, etc. It is one of my goals this year to learn to do computer generated drawings like this. Yes, this old dog wants to learn a new trick! It will be so much fun! :devilbanana: You have a great sense of color. I like the lipstick, too. Heheh!
Thank you. It took a week or two to get this piece to what it is now, and hair style changed couple times but we still not reached perfection.
You could try Inkscape. I can't draw, but I can spend a day or two moving shapes, and nodes and play with colors until I get close enough to what's on my imagination. Drawing without actually drawing :)
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Cerber wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Gotta say I love that shade of green in her eyes! :) Good job! She would look great with just a few more details. Some strands and shading in her hair, etc. It is one of my goals this year to learn to do computer generated drawings like this. Yes, this old dog wants to learn a new trick! It will be so much fun! :devilbanana: You have a great sense of color. I like the lipstick, too. Heheh!
Thank you. It took a week or two to get this piece to what it is now, and hair style changed couple times but we still not reached perfection.
You could try Inkscape. I can't draw, but I can spend a day or two moving shapes, and nodes and play with colors until I get close enough to what's on my imagination. Drawing without actually drawing :)
Very, very nice. And green eyes! (sigh) The eyes really are the window of the soul.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Cerber

Passchendaele wrote: Very, very nice. And green eyes! (sigh) The eyes really are the window of the soul.
Thank you :) The eyes are the most important part, I'd like to think I got that part right, or at least as well as I possibly could.

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”