Demon Mask.

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Yup. Plus, a smile is more intimidating because you can't read the intentions behind it. XD
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Didn't know you made masks, this is very nice.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Oh no! I shattered the hole around the horn! I did not know the dratted clay I was using softened when you refired it!! The weight of the horn pulled out of the softened horn hole. :p Next time I will support it better, knowing this.
WIN_20180316_19_49_11_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180316_19_49_11_Pro.jpg (75.08 KiB) Viewed 2502 times
lucywah.jpg
lucywah.jpg (7.56 KiB) Viewed 2502 times
Fixed it! Thank the Dark Lords for super glue and an additional coating of clay. My demons think he looks better!
WIN_20180317_11_53_04_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180317_11_53_04_Pro.jpg (81.94 KiB) Viewed 2502 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Darth Moronius

getting nicely :)devil:
Calin

Unlucky SH

I am starting to play with polyclay for making statues, it seems a little more forgiving than regular clay on the breakages front and less mess. Mind you, it would be an expensive option for making masks that size. I hope it is salvageable.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Calin wrote:Unlucky SH

I am starting to play with polyclay for making statues, it seems a little more forgiving than regular clay on the breakages front and less mess. Mind you, it would be an expensive option for making masks that size. I hope it is salvageable.
I wanted to start using metal clay for sigils to put on my necklaces. There is that lady in Russia who sells them on etsy, and at a good price, but I thought making them with my own hands would add a little...something extra. I went to my favorite bead shop and they did indeed have gold and silver metal clay. Then I looked at the price tag. :deviljaw:

I think I'll be ordering my sigils from the lady in Russia.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Calin

Passchendaele wrote:

I wanted to start using metal clay for sigils to put on my necklaces. There is that lady in Russia who sells them on etsy, and at a good price, but I thought making them with my own hands would add a little...something extra. I went to my favorite bead shop and they did indeed have gold and silver metal clay. Then I looked at the price tag. :deviljaw:

Lol those clays are expensive indeed. I would rather get a piece of silver or gold and engrave it, so I can infuse it as I go, but hard to beat the laser machines for good cuts.If you ask your demon to bless them or enchant them for you, they are awesome for doing all sorts of magic aligned with the demon.
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Passchendaele wrote:

Let me tell you... there is about $45 dollars of clay in that mask, along with $8 for the eyes, if you count shipping. Fortunately, i HAVE a 74 color set of acrylic paints, and a huge set of beads should I choose to use those. Still, not a cheap thing to do! I have plans to make some Demon Lord statues and icons for a project.
Calin wrote:
Passchendaele wrote:

Lol those clays are expensive indeed. I would rather get a piece of silver or gold and engrave it, so I can infuse it as I go, but hard to beat the laser machines for good cuts.If you ask your demon to bless them or enchant them for you, they are awesome for doing all sorts of magic aligned with the demon.
I'll be getting more sigils from the lady in Russia too, but I did not like giving out Lord Evil's private sigil. He is extremely sensitive, and even though I told her this was a PERSONAL sigil, and ONLY for me, I felt unsure about giving it out. When I posted about it here showing only a partial sigil, two people still could sense my demon looking them over! :p Tell her this is a sigil only for you. Tell her every time! She did do a good job.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

The eyes makes it all the more terrifying!! :D It gives it more life! Wow!!

I had to look back into the thread and you said you're going to put rows of eyes on it? Omg!! :devillove:
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
User3246

No rows of eyes. Beads. My Arachne warrior has rows of eyes in his spider form. DC Blood is Half Arachne/half Red Hellborn.

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”