Demon Mask.

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Passchendaele wrote:
Calin wrote:Unlucky SH

I am starting to play with polyclay for making statues, it seems a little more forgiving than regular clay on the breakages front and less mess. Mind you, it would be an expensive option for making masks that size. I hope it is salvageable.
I wanted to start using metal clay for sigils to put on my necklaces. There is that lady in Russia who sells them on etsy, and at a good price, but I thought making them with my own hands would add a little...something extra. I went to my favorite bead shop and they did indeed have gold and silver metal clay. Then I looked at the price tag. :deviljaw:

I think I'll be ordering my sigils from the lady in Russia.
Let me tell you... there is about $45 dollars of clay in that mask, along with $8 for the eyes, if you count shipping. Fortunately, i HAVE a 74 color set of acrylic paints, and a huge set of beads should I choose to use those. Still, not a cheap thing to do! I have plans to make some Demon Lord statues and icons for a project.
Calin wrote:
Passchendaele wrote:
Calin wrote:Unlucky SH

I am starting to play with polyclay for making statues, it seems a little more forgiving than regular clay on the breakages front and less mess. Mind you, it would be an expensive option for making masks that size. I hope it is salvageable.
I wanted to start using metal clay for sigils to put on my necklaces. There is that lady in Russia who sells them on etsy, and at a good price, but I thought making them with my own hands would add a little...something extra. I went to my favorite bead shop and they did indeed have gold and silver metal clay. Then I looked at the price tag. :deviljaw:

I think I'll be ordering my sigils from the lady in Russia.
Lol those clays are expensive indeed. I would rather get a piece of silver or gold and engrave it, so I can infuse it as I go, but hard to beat the laser machines for good cuts.If you ask your demon to bless them or enchant them for you, they are awesome for doing all sorts of magic aligned with the demon.
I'll be getting more sigils from the lady in Russia too, but I did not like giving out Lord Evil's private sigil. He is extremely sensitive, and even though I told her this was a PERSONAL sigil, and ONLY for me, I felt unsure about giving it out. When I posted about it here showing only a partial sigil, two people still could sense my demon looking them over! :p Tell her this is a sigil only for you. Tell her every time! She did do a good job.
Thank you very much for pointing that out. It had not occurred to me to have a care that certain private things need to be kept that way even if the person you are sharing with feels "safe"
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

" I have plans to make some Demon Lord statues and icons for a project."

SH...You GO! As an act of veneration, making a statue of a DL is about as personal an act as it's possible to get.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”