F.A.Q : Questions About Blending Other Faiths with Satan and

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Can your spirits and entities work effectively with people of various religious backgrounds?

Does the vessel have to be around in order to work with the demon?

Why can’t Satanists work with Christians? I do not mean devout Christians, I mean non-practising ones who are Christian in name only. Ones who do not go to church but just are naturally aligned to those energies.

Doesn’t everything come from the same spiritual source?

What books would you recommend for beginners?

Answers can be found here... https://satanandsuns.com/blog/f-a-q-que ... -and-sons/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I have a question.
What would happen if you would take the vessel of your demon companion into a Christian Church?
Wouldn`t there be some Angels flying around who would fight them?
Like someone would ask Archangel Michael to bless and protect this church, wouldn`t the presents of a demon call him down and attack the demon automatically?
Or is my Demon still save?
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu

Whiski wrote:I have a question.
What would happen if you would take the vessel of your demon companion into a Christian Church?
Like someone would ask Archangel Michael to bless and protect this church, wouldn`t the presents of a demon call him down and attack the demon automatically?
I think based on the faq your demon would be fine. Any protection the church would have is to keep harm away, i doubt your demon intends on harming anyone there.

Interesting read, though makes me glad to be pathless myself, right hand, left hand, and all those religions, i find it pointless to have all these labels and rules and regulations. Personally I follow the only true path I believe in, the path of self. I take a bit of everything, the parts I feel hold some truth, and discard the rest, I can work with angels, demons, and everything in between. I show respect for any worse that I make contact with, the rest i feel is not necessary. Though that is just my personal opnion on the topic, im a nopather :) or pather of self
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Honestly I feel like my demons will scan the area first and make a decision to enter or not with me depending on the situation. Not like them to go into a place without an idea in mind of what they are going into and get their ass kicked, lol
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

hehe i think angels not always fight with demons, maybe angels will fight in their boss command.

i've been meet true priest who can invoke archangels mikael to bless my sister house. but nothing happen with my demons, my imp still can kicked pillow and others existing that house spirit still can manifesting their voice.

one of my friend who work at vatican library said there is most chase at their scroll, even archangels mikael can't handle devil attack i.e. clean house, possesion etc.
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions

learningk120 wrote:One of my friend who work at vatican library said there is most chase at their scroll, even archangels michael can't handle devil attack i.e. clean house, possesion etc.
:devilthumbs:
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Darth Moronius

powerfull :devilthumbs:
I think there is a lot of pain that many on the Left Hand Path have not healed, which is why many are so opposed to Christianity and other faiths of that nature. Many of the people on the LHP have been hurt by the RHP and there are layers to things that have to be healed. This is completely understandable in many situations as often time hurt and pain comes with the need to heal and a time when there will be lashing out towards the other side. This does not mean though that it should stay that way and I think that there should be a push to finding common ground and open communication and also accepting that there are many different paths out there. It doesn’t mean we have to agree with the other side, in fact considering the nature of each path there will always be disagreements, but that doesn’t mean that we cannot get along, or at least agree to disagree.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Although I am in no way, shape, or form a Christian, I don't have a problem using certain Christian symbols as I know that these were “co-opted” from earlier Pagan sources. The Holy Virgin, especially in the form of Our Lady Of Guadalupe, is a very powerful symbol that, for me, is a direct connection to the Goddess, in all of Her manifestations.

About ten years ago I read a book on ritual baths that involved the Book of Psalms. The author was working from an Afro-Caribbean tradition who's name I do not remember. He had an anecdote about meeting with Maria Lionza, something I'm pretty sure even half-hearted Christians would frown upon.

The thing that really struck me was that this was, to me, “everyday magic” Practical spells to help the user attain her/his desired result. Nothing fancy, just a bathtub, the right ingredients for the desired outcome, a candle and a Bible (KJV is my favorite, it sounds best when read aloud)
One of the ingredients that many of the spells called for was Florida Water. I never did find out where I could get that.

It was doing these baths that taught me the importance of going into light trance while doing things like this. It really makes a difference. I was aided by the fact that we had a cast iron, claw foot bath tub in the upstairs bath. Those are SOAKING tubs second to none.

I would try to do these baths as often as the spell called for, the same time of day, ect, always the same ingredients. It struck me how the “christian” sentiment would evaporate as I read the Psalms aloud.

There is real power in words. Words can be used to deceive and distract, they can also be used to focus and connect with energies that can do some pretty interesting things in a persons life.

The result of my bathing rituals was interesting. I started them with one clear outcome in mind. I tried to not change that. I ran into resistance I did not anticipate from a source I could not pin-point. There was...something... pushing against me. What it felt like, what I saw in my “mind's eye” was an energy field or vortex of negativity over the entire area that was comprised of the collective energy of the fundamentalist evangelicals that made up probably 90% of the population in the valley.

The whole county was a magnet for people who held those beliefs, it was ground zero for White supremacists in the entire state. If these people came up in conversation the usual response was, "Yeah,they are a bunch of kooks, but they do have a valid point." I wish I had known that before we moved there. The things I asked for I got, eventually, which was nothing short of a miracle in and of itself. The thing I wanted the most was a decent job that paid a living wage that wasn't run by bigoted mouth-breathers.

A very tall order in that place, but I got exactly what I asked for.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

@Passchendaele Yes, I find it quite funny that the Bible is against witchcraft and magick but... Oh my, prayers are magick! Those rituals they do when they bless babies and consecrate objects? Magick! Oh my!!

I used to go to church too, but it is the small things like this (and some other larger issues) that made me walk away from Christianity. I don't hate it, but strongly disagree on some points :crazy:

Others have said that King Solomon's Goetia is a good starter for learning about the Goetic demons but the evocation he practices in there is awful. So with the right altering of the rituals, you could learn quite a lot and still be respectful to them.
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Whiski wrote:I have a question.
I have heard of others taking demons into a church. no problems.
Passemoon wrote:Honestly I feel like my demons will scan the area first and make a decision to enter or not with me depending on the situation. Not like them to go into a place without an idea in mind of what they are going into and get their ass kicked, lol
This is certainly true! my demons are very quiet and respectful. They came with me to my father's funeral. He was very Christian, so there were prayers and stuff. I have one cousin who is extremely sensitive and FANATICALLY Christian. I believe he could see or feel me walking with my demons. He refused to greet me, and looked at me with such hate! :p
learningk120 wrote:hehe i think angels not always fight with demons, maybe angels will fight in their boss command.

It would take an ARMY of angels to take my demons out in a fair fight! Remember your ranked demons like DCs and RDCs can call on their legions at need. A smart angel is not gonna bother my crew, especially if they ae behaving themselves. I have been in the Vatican as a Witch, before I became a Satanic Witch, and they have magick and Watchers there. they looked at me and even followed me, but they did not do anything. not even a bad dream.
Passchendaele wrote:Although I am in no way, shape, or form a Christian, I don't have a problem using certain Christian symbols as I know that these were “co-opted” from earlier Pagan sources. The Holy Virgin, especially in the form of Our Lady Of Guadalupe, is a very powerful symbol that, for me, is a direct connection to the Goddess, in all of Her manifestations.

About ten years ago I read a book on ritual baths that involved the Book of Psalms. The author was working from an Afro-Caribbean tradition who's name I do not remember. He had an anecdote about meeting with Maria Lionza, something I'm pretty sure even half-hearted Christians would frown upon.

The thing that really struck me was that this was, to me, “everyday magic” Practical spells to help the user attain her/his desired result. Nothing fancy, just a bathtub, the right ingredients for the desired outcome, a candle and a Bible (KJV is my favorite, it sounds best when read aloud)
One of the ingredients that many of the spells called for was Florida Water. I never did find out where I could get that.

It was doing these baths that taught me the importance of going into light trance while doing things like this. It really makes a difference. I was aided by the fact that we had a cast iron, claw foot bath tub in the upstairs bath. Those are SOAKING tubs second to none.

I would try to do these baths as often as the spell called for, the same time of day, ect, always the same ingredients. It struck me how the “christian” sentiment would evaporate as I read the Psalms aloud.

There is real power in words. Words can be used to deceive and distract, they can also be used to focus and connect with energies that can do some pretty interesting things in a persons life.

The result of my bathing rituals was interesting. I started them with one clear outcome in mind. I tried to not change that. I ran into resistance I did not anticipate from a source I could not pin-point. There was...something... pushing against me. What it felt like, what I saw in my “mind's eye” was an energy field or vortex of negativity over the entire area that was comprised of the collective energy of the fundamentalist evangelicals that made up probably 90% of the population in the valley.

The whole county was a magnet for people who held those beliefs, it was ground zero for White supremacists in the entire state. If these people came up in conversation the usual response was, "Yeah,they are a bunch of kooks, but they do have a valid point." I wish I had known that before we moved there. The things I asked for I got, eventually, which was nothing short of a miracle in and of itself. The thing I wanted the most was a decent job that paid a living wage that wasn't run by bigoted mouth-breathers.

A very tall order in that place, but I got exactly what I asked for.
The Christian Psalms are actually powerful spells. certain ones of them anyways! Very interesting. The bath is indeed a good place to relax and get in a few minutes of meditation.

Very interesting thread!

i've been meet true priest who can invoke archangels mikael to bless my sister house. but nothing happen with my demons, my imp still can kicked pillow and others existing that house spirit still can manifesting their voice.

one of my friend who work at vatican library said there is most chase at their scroll, even archangels mikael can't handle devil attack i.e. clean house, possesion etc.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”