Exploring and Understanding Different Types of Love Spells

The place for love spells and rituals of seduction.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Exploring and Understanding Different Types of Love Spells

Q. I just want my ex to return to me, can you help me?

A. We get this question a lot and unfortunately, we do not offer love spells outright without understanding the complexities of the situation, and many of the times we do not cast them because many of these unknown variables make them unpredictable.  Love spells especially of this nature can require continuous energy input depending on the circumstances surrounding them.  As many people have experienced, many of them just do not work because of this factor which is why we do not cast them.

Below we will explore the different types of love spells and why some are more effective than others...

Full blog post can be found here...... http://blackmagicsecrets.com/blog/spiri ... ve-spells/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Oooh I'll have to do a ritual like the soul mate one you mentioned :devillove:
Mind control sounds so scary... how could anyone feel like they're actually receiving genuine love when they are manipulating them? :frowndevil:
Thanks for sharing, Akelta! ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Thank you for sharing this Akelta.

I also don't believe in forcing someone who doesn't love you to love you using black magic. That is like a form of rape or possession, it's like a curse.

Love should be unconditional and come from both sides, not one sided. It's a sentient being that the person is messing with not some object or toy.

I have seen and heard of narcissists do something similar but without magic because it's their nature - it's sick and detrimental in the long term.

:disapprove:

But that's just my opinion.

I enjoyed the article , it's very insightful. :)devil:

Love is complicated, light, dark and interesting lol

:crazy:

Infernal dark blessings
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I myself am definitely interested in the soulmate spell you talked about, especially since its likely to take a few years to bring the right person to me, which sounds like the right amount of tine at this moment to work on myself.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Forcing love on an unwilling person using magick is rape. You can seek a person who is ready and willing to love you, though. I might do that. it is an amazing and sacred energy to have in your life which everyone needs.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Lovely blog, thank you Akelta :devillove:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Thank you for this it was very informative and insightful. I never realized there were that many different types of love spells.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I have always thought one of the best love spells which actually helps you find a lover or get someone to fall in love with you is:

SELF LOVE

Once you can learn to love yourself for who you are then so will other people. I have cast spells to help people love themselves, to like their own imperfect bodies, to be comfortable with who they are, or even to change the negative outlook to one of optimism.

I always believe that unless you can love or even learn to put up with yourself how can anyone else x Love starts from within and then blossoms and grows x
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Love Magick”