Bet you can guess who I drew... :P

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

C:
Spent the day with a friend. We doodled and watched musicals.
Attachments
prince-s-drawing-resize 2.png
prince-s-drawing-resize 2.png (826.12 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Calin

Nice one! Love the line work on the claws, very nice
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Very nice, makes me feel like I should go back to drawing, havent done it in forever.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I love the drawing. :devilpaint:
Prince Stolas ? :P

It's funny because I have a painting of an owl that recently got hung up in my living room by a family member.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Chrysopaelian

@Calin: thank you c:
Infernal Ascendant wrote:I love the drawing. :devilpaint:
Prince Stolas ? :P

It's funny because I have a painting of an owl that recently got hung up in my living room by a family member.
Bingo. 10 points!
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Gorgeous drawing!
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Nice, very well done :devilclap:

Now do some nudes! :shiftydevil: Just kidding
Pssst.. But if you ever do some, drop me a pm :shiftydevil:
Chrysopaelian

@Oceanos: I would love to see some of your artwork c:
@Ikara: thank you c:
Cerber wrote:Nice, very well done :devilclap:

Now do some nudes! :shiftydevil: Just kidding
Pssst.. But if you ever do some, drop me a pm :shiftydevil:
I've done quite a few nude figure drawings in charcoal at university, but I don't have them anymore. I do, however, have a painting that's been in progress for the better part of 3 years >.< ... I just can't seem to fix the hand so that it looks normal. It's lying around in my bedroom somewhere. Other than the hand, I rather like it. The idea behind it is a mermaid that has just taken human form.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Chrysopaelian wrote: I've done quite a few nude figure drawings in charcoal at university, but I don't have them anymore. I do, however, have a painting that's been in progress for the better part of 3 years >.< ... I just can't seem to fix the hand so that it looks normal. It's lying around in my bedroom somewhere. Other than the hand, I rather like it. The idea behind it is a mermaid that has just taken human form.
You should share it :devilooo: it needs to see the world :devilgrin:
Chrysopaelian

Cerber wrote:
Chrysopaelian wrote: I've done quite a few nude figure drawings in charcoal at university, but I don't have them anymore. I do, however, have a painting that's been in progress for the better part of 3 years >.< ... I just can't seem to fix the hand so that it looks normal. It's lying around in my bedroom somewhere. Other than the hand, I rather like it. The idea behind it is a mermaid that has just taken human form.
You should share it :devilooo: it needs to see the world :devilgrin:
This is it. Photo is a little glare-y, but you get the picture. I actually rather like the way the figure frames the piece, but it's just that darn hand... XD
Attachments
shore-maidshrink.png
shore-maidshrink.png (688.04 KiB) Viewed 2490 times

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”