A Messenger

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

This an old one. I had it at least 10 years ago, but it really burned deep in to my memory. It was way before I embark on journey looking for deeper understanding about the reality I'm in and my self.

I found my self standing on the very top of giant pyramid like structure. I can't see any land, only clouds below, as if the structure so huge it's piercing the sky, or maybe it's floating suspended among the clouds. It's very bright, light is coming from all around me. I lift my eyes and in front of me on the throne is sitting entity glowing in blinding white light. I had no idea who or what it was. I felt overwhelming sense of divine authority, power coming from Him. I felt so small and humble.

I think I bowed before Him or even knelled. I felt excited and start to think "Is He a God? I want to ask Him so many question.." But at that moment suddenly I was hit with very unpleasant "vibe" from Him, I didn't feel any fatherly love and care I was expecting, on contrary - I felt disgust, or even hatred radiating from that being. I couldn't understand why, "I didn't bow low enough? Did I kneel in the wrong why? Why? I don't understand why would such or any divine entity would have so much hatred towards someone so small and insignificant like me?"

I look at him, shocked and confused, and He said not a single word. He just lifted his right arm pointing at something. Something in the air, maybe a dozen stones floating in the air. I came closer and I see it's not just any stones, it's a gravestones. Each had different name on it and different dates written in different languages, but no matter how hard I tried to read any of it, I couldn't. Every time I'd focus on one trying to read it, letters would just begin to dance around, wash away, or would just blur out. But when I got very close to one of them realization suddenly hit me. These stones are mine, every single one of them is my gravestone..

I took a step back and look at Him "What does it mean? Why are you showing me this?" He didn't say a single word, I was unworthy to be spoken to, but he didn't need to, because at that moment the meaning slowly began to unfold in my mind. It's was a warning "If I'm to cross His/Theirs path again(?) there will be plenty more stones. I'll never escape this reality if They wish so.."

It's just vague symbolic artistic photoshoped interpretation for general reference, not an actual visually correct depiction :devilgrin:
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

This sounds scary! What have you done to warrant a warning such as this?
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I quite don't understand the dislike so many angelic beings seem to have with people. I find it quite odd indeed since demons don't discriminate in the same way as long as they are respected. I myself haven't had any bad run ins with angels, and in the past when I summoned the Arch Angel Micheal, he has never shown anything but kindness to me, never felt threatened. Perhaps it depends on how deeply you are aligned with either the light or the dark energies. They seem to be somewhat opposites, and so react not so well when confronted with each others vibrations. I myself try to walk the middle path. I accept all beings as long as they mean me no harm, I work with them and I show them respect. So far this method, at least for me, has been successful and I have had no ill will towards me. If anything my life often has boughs of quite good luck, which I doubt would be the case if some being had a grudge on me after I had evoked and attempted to work/communicate with it. I am very curious though. I want to understand this discrepancy between my experiences and that of others, why is there so much hostility there? Why cant we all get along. Beings of both sides, light dark, chaos balance, upper and lower. Shall we never meet in the middle? I have always lived my life as a mediator for others, I help opposites understand the opposing side and come to a peaceful resolution. Perhaps, at least in my workings, I can continue to try and be a connecting bridge for both sides of the spectrum. :cloud:

Either way Cerber, please let us know if you have any further experiences with angels later on.
Darth Moronius

maybe be cause lack protetion
dream can be metaforic too :sleepdevil:
Cerber

Darth Moronius wrote:maybe be cause lack protetion
dream can be metaforic too :sleepdevil:
It sure can and in a way it was metaphoric. In sense it was merely a projection, a symbolic interpretation of some data received, an email from someone in authority filled with threatening symbols.
Oceanos wrote:I quite don't understand the dislike so many angelic beings seem to have with people. I find it quite odd indeed since demons don't discriminate in the same way as long as they are respected. I myself haven't had any bad run ins with angels, and in the past when I summoned the Arch Angel Micheal, he has never shown anything but kindness to me, never felt threatened. Perhaps it depends on how deeply you are aligned with either the light or the dark energies. They seem to be somewhat opposites, and so react not so well when confronted with each others vibrations. I myself try to walk the middle path. I accept all beings as long as they mean me no harm, I work with them and I show them respect. So far this method, at least for me, has been successful and I have had no ill will towards me. If anything my life often has boughs of quite good luck, which I doubt would be the case if some being had a grudge on me after I had evoked and attempted to work/communicate with it. I am very curious though. I want to understand this discrepancy between my experiences and that of others, why is there so much hostility there? Why cant we all get along. Beings of both sides, light dark, chaos balance, upper and lower. Shall we never meet in the middle? I have always lived my life as a mediator for others, I help opposites understand the opposing side and come to a peaceful resolution. Perhaps, at least in my workings, I can continue to try and be a connecting bridge for both sides of the spectrum. :cloud:

Either way Cerber, please let us know if you have any further experiences with angels later on.
For the better part of my life I kept distance from everyone, angels and demons alike. Even though I had some of them (not the angelic kind) around providing some guidance, but I always felt our relationship it's more for their benefit than mine. They show up only to warn me or to complain "Why you can't do as you told? Why you don't stay on your path and constantly run off chasing some butterflies? Why Why? What is wrong with you?"
Passemoon wrote:This sounds scary! What have you done to warrant a warning such as this?
Well that is the question I've been on life long quest to answer. I might have been a bit naughty, maybe even more than once, but I don't remember much before the purge (that's a separate story for another time). But it seems like my quest brought me to the gates of Leviathan. I feel that there are some answers.. But don't feel like knocking just yet.. Have you seen him in his true form? It's like "Hmm nah man, I better come back tmrw.." :eyerolldevil:
Cerber

Bound in ancient celestial ballet, nine dead Kings arise to claim a fallen Emperor.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”