Lord Uphir 3rd Eye Review (part1) + Satanic Orb

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Hello all, so this is my review so far of the 3rd eye working I received, along with a little tidbit about the satanic orb at this point.

So to summarize it a bit, I had my working scheduled on March 27th at a specific time during the night, ironically enough, around the same time I not only felt a pressure on my forehead, but after a while literally felt like my head was being drilled into from the right side. It wasn't a terrible pain, but it was very uncomfortable and slightly painful, it reminded me of when I got my wisdom teeth removed with just some numbing anesthesia and they had to go in with pliers and also break it up into smaller pieces. This process lasted more or less an hour, not too sure since eventually I feel asleep (I was laying down in bed during the whole ordeal trying to sleep before the sensations began), when I woke up in the morning, I still felt quite a bit of discomfort, but as the day progressed it subsided. Now don't let this portion of the review scare you, I am quite a bit clairsentient, so things done in the astral/to my energy body, I tend to physical feel as if it were done to my physical body, it varies from sensation to sensation, but as an example I can feel it if a spirit/being holds me down, strokes my hair, hugs me, etc. I can also feel their energies quite clearly, increasingly with how intense their energy is.

Anyway, now the after effects, seering (looking into the darkness with your eyes closed and trying to see what takes form in that darkness), has definitely received a boost. It went from once in a while seing the shape of a being/a face, to seeing many things all at once, multiple faces, objects, strange symbols/shapes, things that pulsate, and things that resemble a glowing iris. I am sure more sight will come in time, and when it does and my ability improves, I will either add on to this post or start a new one if its a significant shift.

The satanic orb, funny little thing about that, so I read that the orb can come in different colors, each being uniquely created per individual, when I visualized mine, before I received the write up for it, I saw a certain color mixed into it, I felt that color represented me well, and it also was a favorite of mine. Lo and behold, once I did receive the write up, turns out its one of its main colors. So that was pretty neat to find out. I also begin getting flashes right after it was done, of a sideways slited eye (similar to that of a reptile or cat, but the eyelids were sideways not up and down). It was an image that felt ingrained in my mind, and felt like it held significance in the moment. I looked it up, and found out that sometimes the third eye is depicted with a sideways slit opening in the middle of the forehead, one example being ond depictions of the god shiva. I will attach a picture example of what the pupil resembled, and of the eyelids/eye. I thought this was a very odd thing to see, but nonetheless it will eventually reveal its meaning in time.

Now I will summarize a bit of what I was told in my write up for my 3rd eye working. It was mentioned that my 3rd eye was in a mixed state, parts of it were really bright, and other areas were dull. It mentions my clairsentience potential, and tells me that my 3rd eye is "very strongly connected and integrated with the spinal cord". Which I feel explains why I feel things from the other side so physically. There were 3 main colors in regards to my 3rd eye. Being green, violet and shades of silver. Its mentioned that it is receiving insights from the higher self and crown chakra, but the connection needs to be made stronger. The green is in regards to my heart chakra. & that I can use my emotions to help me translate and understand the spiritual energies coming through. My throat chakra was disconnected from it, which impeded on communication greatly, which was resolved as the process went on. They had to remove blocks from my connection points, and help strengthen my weakened connection points of my clairaudience and clairvoyance abilities to my physical ears and eyes. The pineal gland was caked with sludge and that was removed, though on the positive note I already had connections to the crown chakra and source energy, so the energy was able to again flow freely after that. The color of the energy that came through was gold, and the patterns and shapes the energy radiated had to do with love and passion, that both of those were in these energies and both love and passion are necessary to help my abilities develop and grow. On the work completed on my mind, there was a lot of false darkness, which tends to block the abilities and are in part due to years of people trying to tell me that what I see and feel isn't real, to suppress and hide myself.

All in all, I feel that this was an enlightening process, and I am excited to see where it will take me from here on out. I felt the write up was accurate with what I found to be true already in myself, and I find it quite ironic that my life has always been ruled in the past by feelings of intense love that often led to intense relationships that had passion, at least for a time, and that these ruling factors of my life also play a big role in my development and spiritual progress as well. I would have never guessed and am quite surprised by this revelation honestly.

Anyway all, that is it for what I have to say for now regarding the matter, let me know what you think of it in the replies. :devilgrin:
klaudia.l
Patron Deities: Ancestors and Spirit Guides

That is really cool. I got my Satanic Orb last week. I live in Ireland so when the casting took place i was actually asleep, but i woke up at 2:45 am i think or was it 3:45 am... anyways i woke up to a really loud scream... it sounded like something was being removed and didn't want to go... the next day i literally felt where the orb was and my head was pulsating all day... it was a really good experience ... also my orb colors are very interesting :)
Oceanos

klaudia.l wrote:That is really cool. I got my Satanic Orb last week. I live in Ireland so when the casting took place i was actually asleep, but i woke up at 2:45 am i think or was it 3:45 am... anyways i woke up to a really loud scream... it sounded like something was being removed and didn't want to go... the next day i literally felt where the orb was and my head was pulsating all day... it was a really good experience ... also my orb colors are very interesting :)
Oh wow, quite an intense experience you had with it. & you live in Ireland? I love that place, always wsnted to personally visit it someday. You should post about your experiences more if you have any stories to tell, we'd love to hear about it.
klaudia.l
Patron Deities: Ancestors and Spirit Guides

Oceanos wrote:
klaudia.l wrote:That is really cool. I got my Satanic Orb last week. I live in Ireland so when the casting took place i was actually asleep, but i woke up at 2:45 am i think or was it 3:45 am... anyways i woke up to a really loud scream... it sounded like something was being removed and didn't want to go... the next day i literally felt where the orb was and my head was pulsating all day... it was a really good experience ... also my orb colors are very interesting :)
Oh wow, quite an intense experience you had with it. & you live in Ireland? I love that place, always wsnted to personally visit it someday. You should post about your experiences more if you have any stories to tell, we'd love to hear about it.

Ireland is lovely, but i would definitely not settle here, i would like to go to Canada , i am originally from Poland. if im being honest i don't really have any stories, im very new to magick and my interest in demons is very new... thank God i dont have any negative experiences with the spirits ...
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thank you for that review. The Orb has been near the top of my List Of Things To Buy ever since I first read the listing. The things available in S+S are mind-boggling. :crazy:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Oceanos

Passchendaele wrote:Thank you for that review. The Orb has been near the top of my List Of Things To Buy ever since I first read the listing. The things available in S+S are mind-boggling. :crazy:
Hehe yes they are, many things just jump out at you and feel like you have to get it at some point, how it was for me at least. I do think that the new form I see my third eye as lately, has been due to the influences of this orb. All a rather interesting turn of events for sure.
Marosey

It’s so fascinating how all the workings are personalized and
Different each time.

Thanks for sharing
Oceanos

Marosey wrote:It’s so fascinating how all the workings are personalized and
Different each time.

Thanks for sharing
I agree, and it greatly adds to their credibility and overall reputation of s&s. They get results, and all that they do is unique to the individual. One of the reasons why i am such a fan of the priestesses, we are made to feel like we all matter and are important, not just *another customer* to deal with.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Oceanos wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 am
Marosey wrote:It’s so fascinating how all the workings are personalized and
Different each time.

Thanks for sharing
I agree, and it greatly adds to their credibility and overall reputation of s&s. They get results, and all that they do is unique to the individual. One of the reasons why i am such a fan of the priestesses, we are made to feel like we all matter and are important, not just *another customer* to deal with.
I actually couldn't agree more with this sentiment. All communication and work I have had with the Priestesses and from them has been tailored to me specifically and I felt as an individual and like the experience was personal. My personal grievance with the path is that I often feel like a customer who can't reach out to a conjurer/conjurers in case I have any questions. I am very happy to say the Priestesses have been a shining exception and are extremely transparent in what they do and say, something that has made all the difference for me.

Thanks for sharing I am definitely putting the Orb on my list.
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”