Demonic Enn Chanting : President Valac

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The next in our Enn chanting video series.  Here are 108 repetitions of President Valac's Enn.  I am really happy with how this video turned out and will be testing new backgrounds with upcoming videos!

Avage Secore on ca Valac

The best way to listen to this meditation is through headphones in a relaxed position.  You can lay down and close your eyes, or you can gaze at the sigil on the screen.

Thank you so much everyone!!

https://youtu.be/f0qLZ824gL4
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Calin

Thanks for this one, and indeed all the other enns you have posted today - I have a bunch of things I want to work with Noble Mage E and the good President on. I have been meditating on his sigil and to have this will be awesome before we start formally conjuring with him. Wow you have been busy! And I agree, the background is beautiful, and makes it easier to look into rather than at the sigil if that makes sense.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

Calin wrote:Thanks for this one, and indeed all the other enns you have posted today - I have a bunch of things I want to work with Noble Mage E and the good President on. I have been meditating on his sigil and to have this will be awesome before we start formally conjuring with him. Wow you have been busy! And I agree, the background is beautiful, and makes it easier to look into rather than at the sigil if that makes sense.
You are very welcome ^_^ I am glad you like it! Thank you so much!

LOL it is true on being busy. It has been insane, but the great news is we are getting an office! I am so excited, we move in on Monday!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Calin

Akelta wrote:
Calin wrote:Thanks for this one, and indeed all the other enns you have posted today - I have a bunch of things I want to work with Noble Mage E and the good President on. I have been meditating on his sigil and to have this will be awesome before we start formally conjuring with him. Wow you have been busy! And I agree, the background is beautiful, and makes it easier to look into rather than at the sigil if that makes sense.
You are very welcome ^_^ I am glad you like it! Thank you so much!

LOL it is true on being busy. It has been insane, but the great news is we are getting an office! I am so excited, we move in on Monday!
Awesome news! I am so glad the business is maturing for you all, you so deserve it. I only have to glance at your order list to see how in demand your services are. Having some admin and an office out of home to give you more time on crafting will be transformative. Congratulations!!!
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

You are getting an office?!? Congratulations!!! :devillove: this is such exciting news!!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Calin wrote: Awesome news! I am so glad the business is maturing for you all, you so deserve it. I only have to glance at your order list to see how in demand your services are. Having some admin and an office out of home to give you more time on crafting will be transformative. Congratulations!!!
Thank you so much Calin ^_^ It is and honestly it is amazing. I am sitting in it right now just getting organized and it is going to mean a lot more structure and a lot more I am able to get accomplished. There are so many amazing changes happening and it is wonderful!
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:You are getting an office?!? Congratulations!!! :devillove: this is such exciting news!!
Thank you Amaranth! ^_^ I love it so much!!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Congratulations on the new office Akelta! :)devil:

Maybe we will get to catch a small glimpse of it in a future video on the youtube channel. :devilgrin:

Again congrats!
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Infernal Ascendant wrote:Congratulations on the new office Akelta! :)devil:

Maybe we will get to catch a small glimpse of it in a future video on the youtube channel. :devilgrin:

Again congrats!
Thank you!! I am loving it honestly. Yes the next few videos I am going to shoot from the office. It's awesome!!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”