Anyone want to start a study group?

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

HurricanesGirl20
Patron Deities: Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Machaloth, Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I'm interested :) Always looking for new ideas.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Calin wrote:I have a back log of magic to do, but count me in! What platform were you thinking SH? Perhaps Azazel may have some exercises we can each do independently, and then report back on in a thread for each month for discussion?
Amazing! This is exactly what Lord Azazel suggested! First I wish to decide on two days a week to get together, one weekend day and a regular weekday. I will put a poll up for that. Also, does anyone have any ideas for a platform? I wonder if Akelta would kindly let us use the chat room here? I will ask about that. I can hear Azazel, but I can get thrown off by ego, pain, worry, excitement, etc., just like anyone else. Sometimes I tune into the wrong energy level and get a person who is NOT the True Form Demon Azazel. I would be willing to get a Nexus to use so that this does not happen. (another Nexus! My third.... :p) My Demons can help me stay on track. They have already volunteered to come and teach mini lessons and answer questions during a demon interview. I am hoping the other demons can help with this too! :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
mdelgado773

Count me in as well!
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Well if anyone is not directly connected deeply to Lord Azazel, I would be willing to connect and act in a medium capacity. I have quite a bit of experience with talking to the Demon Lords doing what some would call godphoning (as in having direct conversations with them) and my companions would be willing to ensure a direct connection to him. I don't know him very well yet and i can channel in some capacity though i'm still learning. I also think it would be useful to use this forum if Akelta allows it, it would mean we can already access it as well.
Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Will a group be created on the telegram?
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Sounds interesting.
I will try.

:)devil:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Calin wrote:I have a back log of magic to do, but count me in! What platform were you thinking SH? Perhaps Azazel may have some exercises we can each do independently, and then report back on in a thread for each month for discussion?
Amazing! This is exactly what Lord Azazel suggested! First I wish to decide on two days a week to get together, one weekend day and a regular weekday. I will put a poll up for that. Also, does anyone have any ideas for a platform? I wonder if Akelta would kindly let us use the chat room here? I will ask about that. I can hear Azazel, but I can get thrown off by ego, pain, worry, excitement, etc., just like anyone else. Sometimes I tune into the wrong energy level and get a person who is NOT the True Form Demon Azazel. I would be willing to get a Nexus to use so that this does not happen. (another Nexus! My third.... :p) My Demons can help me stay on track. They have already volunteered to come and teach mini lessons and answer questions during a demon interview. I am hoping the other demons can help with this too! :)
SH, you are fantastic! A Demon interview! It's one of those things that would never in a million years occur to me, but it's so straightforward, so..."Why not? Why wouldn't it work?" Thanks a bunch! :crazy: :devillove:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
darkstarfyre

Thank you for your time
moonshadowlab

I would love to be included too, I Am excited that Azazel would be open to teaching us :crazy:
Angelus_David

Satan's Hellcat wrote: Anyone interested?
i am :D
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low
Life can be such overdose
Up on the mountain I see down below
It's easy to lose yourself I know in the in between

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”