Study Group Poll

A Place to practise and Learn together as a community. Post exercises and share results!

Moderator: Akelta

Which Days Would You Like The Study Group To Meet On?

Sunday
30%
Saturday
19%
Monday
5%
Tuesday
11%
Wednesday
8%
Thursday
8%
Friday
19%

Total votes: 37
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Passchendaele wrote:I guess the key here is to stay in touch. Or...learn to communicate telepathically. Maybe a starting point would be SH's "reading list" Recommended books or websites. I'm going to order four or five books by S. Connolly from Amazon.
Telepathically..... That's a long range we would have to work with lolol. Maybe on the astral? That would be so fun! I still haven't been able to control when I can astral project though. It just happens xD
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Calin

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Passchendaele wrote:I guess the key here is to stay in touch. Or...learn to communicate telepathically. Maybe a starting point would be SH's "reading list" Recommended books or websites. I'm going to order four or five books by S. Connolly from Amazon.
Telepathically..... That's a long range we would have to work with lolol. Maybe on the astral? That would be so fun! I still haven't been able to control when I can astral project though. It just happens xD
Timing would still be relevant. I am in favour of exercises we can complete in our own time in a given month and compare notes so those not participating can still benefit. Amaranth, schedule a regular time in your day to focus on projecting, be it first thing as you wake up or as you go to sleep. I for one am cautious about a collective meetings upon the astral, I am likely to drop a planet on someone before asking "are you x from S&S". That said 1 to 1 I am open to testing astral.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

*sighs* Satanists! It's like herding cats. They are not gonna go in one direction, and it annoys the cats! *Laughs cheerfully* Did anyone even CONSIDER taking the poll? I noticed I didn't either! XD I want to get together PHYSCIALLY at least once a month, for those who can show up. It would help to know a day and time everyone prefers. Yes, we can leave lessons, and people can do them in their own time. Azazel suggests that I write up some simple ceremonies for calling a Demon Lord, then ask everyone to call upon a Demon Lord that they would like to call on but have not contacted yet, talk to them or write out a list of things they need help with, and share what happens. He said to look for incense swirling, sounds, interruptions, things happening in your vicinity immediately afterwards, etc. More advanced students can actually talk to the demon and relate what happened.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Darth Moronius

Satan's Hellcat wrote:*sighs* Satanists! It's like herding cats. They are not gonna go in one direction, and it annoys the cats!
lol :devilparty:
Amaranth Rose

Calin wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Timing would still be relevant. I am in favour of exercises we can complete in our own time in a given month and compare notes so those not participating can still benefit. Amaranth, schedule a regular time in your day to focus on projecting, be it first thing as you wake up or as you go to sleep. I for one am cautious about a collective meetings upon the astral, I am likely to drop a planet on someone before asking "are you x from S&S". That said 1 to 1 I am open to testing astral.
Yes I agree the exercises would be best but astral meetings would be so cool to do as well~ No worries, Calin. I was also... Hmm... Astral... that's really putting ourselves out there but I trust (*most* lol) of you guys :crazy: I'll have to take your advice too! Hmm... I guess a good time would be when I fall asleep.

I'm sorry Hellcat, I think physical meet up would be impossible for me since I live so far away now TT.TT but if you guys do that, update us on what you guys did and experienced~

Ooh a demon lord I haven't contacted yet. I want to talk to Lord Camio and Lord Decarabia :devillove: I've been reading their encyclopedia entries for a while hehe
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Amaranth, I was thinking more about getting together for a webchat, although Lord Azazel told me he would be happy to host a group in the astral! :) Cool! Road trip to the astral! LOLOL! That will be the second assignment, I guess. Azazel said he would assist those who wished to get there. He said magick is half practice and half belief! He told me if you are not sure it exists, then keep doing actions like you want to believe. His advice is fake it til you make it! Don't talk about how you can't or that you get no results. tell us about what you THINK happened or what you might LIKE to happen. Keep it positive.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Amaranth, I was thinking more about getting together for a webchat, although Lord Azazel told me he would be happy to host a group in the astral! :) Cool! Road trip to the astral! LOLOL! That will be the second assignment, I guess. Azazel said he would assist those who wished to get there. He said magick is half practice and half belief! He told me if you are not sure it exists, then keep doing actions like you want to believe. His advice is fake it til you make it! Don't talk about how you can't or that you get no results. tell us about what you THINK happened or what you might LIKE to happen. Keep it positive.
An astral meet up would be splendid! but alas, I have never officially succeeded in projecting yet. :/
I would love to have Lord Azazel's assistance on this.
A webchat is still good in any case.

:devilcomp:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Amaranth Rose

OH WEBCHAT lolol. You said physical so I was like... Are we going to pick some place in the world to meet up or something??? W-wow... :lol: I guess I'll go sightseeing at the same time :crazy:

Ohhhh, that's a good idea SH. When I work with Lord Azazel, I just work on my chakras and shielding. We can work on my astral projection too! Yay! Thank you. It just randomly happens. One day I'll just decide I want to astral project and I'll just close my eyes and feel the vibrations and off I go! Other days I lay down to do the same then I just fall asleep and have normal dreams xD I guess it just depends on if I'm extremely tired or not. Lately I have been extremely tired so no lucid dreams, no astral projecting TT.TT after I get a routine going with my life, I think I'll be able to settle down lol. I'm just focusing on chakras and shields for now so I can get a boost ^^
moonshadowlab

I’m eastern standard time zone in sc. I’m not sure what work schedule I will have when I find a job here so I just picked the days that would be good for me now. I think doing the assignments on our own availability is good since we are all different time zones and working hours . I am excited to be working with Azazel and everyone here, it’s a good way to support each other and share our experiences and help each other . :cuteghost:
moonshadowlab

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Amaranth, I was thinking more about getting together for a webchat, although Lord Azazel told me he would be happy to host a group in the astral! :) Cool! Road trip to the astral! LOLOL! That will be the second assignment, I guess. Azazel said he would assist those who wished to get there. He said magick is half practice and half belief! He told me if you are not sure it exists, then keep doing actions like you want to believe. His advice is fake it til you make it! Don't talk about how you can't or that you get no results. tell us about what you THINK happened or what you might LIKE to happen. Keep it positive.

That sounds awesome, if Azazel could get us to an astral class once a month were we all could be in one place at one time. We can do all the other things too. I’ve never achieved astral visitation so I would need assistance for sure

Return to “Study Groups and Community Exercises”