Lord Uphir third eye attunement

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Hello all!

I have finally received my third eye working scroll. It contained things that are super interesting to me.
My working was done on April 17th at 7am (my local time). I didn't feel any pain or discomfort, at some point I did feel something stong, like a strong probe in my brain but that's no biggie (I have a very low pain tolerance to give you nervous ones a chart) :devilparty:

Overview of my third eye chakra:
Ikemen has a very beautiful and vibrant third eye. There are a lot of layers and colours. Some of the colours are in beginning stages of development, so they are very dull. The brighter purple and silver colours of the third eye though shine quite brightly. There is a lot of abilities in terms of intuitions and clairsentience. The ability to sense and interpret the energies that are around her. There were lighter colours that were in the beginning stages of growth and development. There were pinks and golds. The gold energies were connection to divine source and connection for messages from the higher self. The pink energies were really different and seemed to indicate precognitive abilities and the ability to predict what will happen. This skill is very powerful and as it grows, Ikemen will be able to get a sense of things that are coming and things that might happen in the future. These are the areas we will focus on. The chakra was actually in good health, it was just out of alignment and disconnected from the rest of the energies of the aura.
lol I can sense into the future! Also, I didn't know that I was an empath :O I used to get little anxiety attacks when I was in crowded places. I knew that I had nothing to be anxious about so I was a bit confused but I guess this is the reason lol I haven't gotten any of these attacks ever since I got a muddle-blooded vampire (muddled-blood is a hybrid of sang and psy) in my life. Bless his dark heart.
I spend most of my childhood with head up in the clouds and reflecting on my own feelings which I believe had something to do with my abilities, this is just a hunch though.

Connection points:
A lot of Ikemen’s energies are in the good shape it is just disconnected from the physical elements of her aura. There are blocks within the physical elements but a lot of the spiritual elements have been isolated and almost kept shielded from the damage that can be done to them. The things that we had to repair were quite minor
I preserved myself. Does this mean that I was the bomb but also the bomb suit at the same time?
Once each connection was reattached, Uphir worked on them to open them up and expand the energies to help support the chakra it the growth of Ikemen’s natural skills and abilities
Thank you, Lord Uphir!

Pineal gland:
The pineal gland was in an interesting state. There was sludge energy that had caked on it and there was a small trickle of divine energies that were flowing through, but the energy flow was not very strong. Uphir got to work removing the sludge energy that was caked around the pineal gland and opening up the channels of divinity to reconnect it with the divine flow. As we did that, we connected the pineal gland to divinity and began infusing the gland with golden energies, linking the natural golden energies of the chakra to both the pineal gland and the crown chakra and strengthening the connection to the higher essences. There was sludge energy in the deep layers of the gland which Uphir removed using a special massaging technique. There was a lot of unique divine channels which were coming out and moving through the pineal gland and the crown chakra. Working with it in conjunction with the third eye chakra will really help Ikemen in embracing her natural skills and abilities as the two chakras naturally are attuned together and will work well together.
I was scared that I would be out of tune but thank the gods that I was not (a lil sludge in the system is all). I feel like I got very lucky... I just don't know how I kept it all in balance :D

With this working done I finally can see that I have potential to develop my skills, and that I know what skills I have! Having someone else show you all this makes it real to me and I now have more faith in myself. I loved the working and I appreciate what the ladies in S&S are doing!

Now to focus on the exercise booklet!

I am also in the middle of a bonding ritual from a companion from S&S which I will be writing on another post :)
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Like I always say (as of five minutes ago) even if it's just a tune-up and oil change, go to a trusted mechanic. That way, you know the job is done right every time. :D
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Titania

Passchendaele wrote:Like I always say (as of five minutes ago) even if it's just a tune-up and oil change, go to a trusted mechanic. That way, you know the job is done right every time. :D
Lol I agree with you 100%
Solis
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Belial, Clauneck, Bune, Astaroth, Mammon, ipos

That’s so cool
I’m getting mine on Thursday
Though I can’t say I’ll be as well preserved in my report as you :shiftydevil:

Anyone know how long the procedure should take?
So I know how long to meditate for :zen:
Titania

Solis wrote:That’s so cool
I’m getting mine on Thursday
Though I can’t say I’ll be as well preserved in my report as you :shiftydevil:

Anyone know how long the procedure should take?
So I know how long to meditate for :zen:
Aye, congrats!
You will never know unless you see it yourself :wink:

I've heard that it takes an hour or so, maybe an hour an a half at the most.
Can you please post your working after you receive your scroll, I like to read about other people's workings! :devilread:
Only if you want to of course!
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Wow nice! Looks like it is time to do my own post huh XD

This was really cool to read :headbang:
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”