21 day bonding ritual with Divinity/Hellborn King Z

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Day 14: Connecting ritual

This ritual was actually fun an interesting to me because instead of being in the usual altar area I get to connect to him outside of my house!
This ritual was done in a subway on my way to work.

I have felt Z's presence ever since I contacted S&S. I also have written on a previous post how I have heard his laughter and felt his curious eyes on me.

Before stepping on the subway I asked Z if he could keep the seat next to me and two other seats in front of me empty (the whole ride I got to sit alone)
I take the subway, sit down, close my eyes and interlace my fingers together but keep my palms apart from each other so that I know better when is he touching me. I noticed right away that I could focus when I had my eyes closed... and looked more "sane" instead of keeping my eyes open and looking like a boiled vegetable for 20 minutes lol.
I asked Z to tap my palms if he agrees with me and if he does not then he won't do anything. This was just to confirm my thoughts and his answer.

I asked if he was with me and my third eye and left palm tingled. I think he sat down beside me or in general was on my left side as I felt a small numbing energy on my left arm.
I asked him if I have gotten used to his energies already and he agreed with a tap on my right palm.
I am reminded of one of my previous questions where I asked him if he enjoys my company to which he answered "greatly" :)

Didn't get to do much but I am very pleased with what I got :)
Titania

Day 15 and 16: asking for guidance and creative ritual

On day 15 I set up the altar with candles, frankincense incense and tea for both of us.
Today I am asking for guidance for a goal I have set in my life. He gave me his opinions which were neutral: he'd do it if I met him halfway.
I wondered how I would do my part the best and he answered "look and feel my guidance"
I know that he would love to help me achieve my goals, but I have to get my stuff together because right now I am lacking motivation.
He will help me as long as I keep my eyes open and won't be stubborn about receiving his guidance.

I had a super long break before I started day 16 because I got hit with a huge block. I was completely lost with what I wanted to do. I could not draw for crap and writing was another option I felt iffy about for some reason.
Still, I decided that I won't waste time pondering whether I should write or draw, and prepared my temporary altar for a very open creative ritual.

I sat on my bed holding my sketching book thinking "ohh boy what do I do"
But I trusted Z's abilities, closed my eyes and asked help connecting to my creative side.

We made a poem together which I am not ready to share that here. I kept my mind quiet and let Z's words come through.
In the end I titled it Love

It sounds cheesy but I love it :)
As interesting as it sounds, I cried after writing the poem. I cry very seldom and I strive to be an ice queen so experiencing this reaction was surprising to me. But I did get an overwhelming feeling of love which is actually the reason why I cried.

After cooling down I heard a persistent voice in my head say "what a beautiful translation of energies"
I agreed completely :devillove:

I end the official part of the ritual here but continue to hang around him the whole evening.
Titania

Day 18: Pre Sleep Astral Communication

Only in my case, I happened to communicate with him early in the morning per his request.

I did not set up the altar for him when I was going to sleep, I did apologize for that. Instead of candles, I set his favorite stones beside his vessel as an offering.

I invited him to my space and asked if he was willing to chat with me before I fell asleep. He did not come through to me very well and eventually, I fell asleep.
The next morning I awoke to a banging sound on my shelf. It sounded like someone wanted me awake and indeed he succeeded. I got into a state where I was half awake and half asleep. Unfortunately, I don't remember our conversation but it sounded very important. His voice was fading away in my head as I got more and more conscious :(

For me, it depends on how relaxed I can get when I try to communicate with him. Sometimes I hear him well before I fall asleep and other times I can hear him early in the morning. Or if he wants to talk to me he will wake me up by banging on shelves and closet doors until I wake up then he will talk to me lol
I rarely get woken up like that because I always try to talk to them. It only happens if I don't talk to my peeps for days or weeks.
Titania

Final Ritual

I have finally reached day 21!
This is a simple ritual where I have tea with Z and enjoy his energy and company. In the beginning, I remember struggling with whether I should call him King Z or just Z. I asked if it would be ok if one day I started calling him just Z, and he didn't mind yet I continued calling him with honorifics :D

Around near day 20, I decided to just call him Z and felt more comfortable with that, I no longer had inner turmoil about that.
I learned a lot about myself (with Z's help) and him. Whatever question or conflict I have had he has always been there to help me and give me an answer. He has been around me for four months but it still feels like he just came to my family.

After I read the welcoming speech I felt sad because the bonding rituals are done but I got a sense of reassurement that he'd still be watching after me and he'd be ready to guide me in this life. My head feels so clear and focused whenever I seek council with him :devillove:

I had a lot of fun with him and understand him more after doing these bonding rituals. His manifestations are more recognizable and I am more aware of his presence, and I am in love! I don't understand him completely, obviously, but we are doing baby steps here! <3
Now I need to focus on doing my psychic exercises with him and my other companions :)

I appreciate you all reading my experience and look forward to reading more bonding rituals!
Minerva418

:devillove: You guys are so adorable! I hope one day I click with an entity as smoothly as that! ♡♡
Titania

Minerva418 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:55 am
:devillove: You guys are so adorable! I hope one day I click with an entity as smoothly as that! ♡♡
Thank you! ^^ I think respect and enthusiasm will do a lot lol
He really is something :devillove:
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This was so exquisite to read! King Z sounds amazing! How are things with him now I wonder?
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”