21 day bonding ritual with Divinity/Hellborn King Z

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Day 6: Second hearing attunement

I did not have time to compile my questions so before starting the ritual I took the time to come up with my Q's.

I have tea set out for King Z and make myself comfortable sitting on my bed and invite him to my space. I light a baby blue candle that came with King Z's vessel, it smells like frankincense. As I light the candle I heard two taps on the wall and saw him smile at me :devillove:

My first question is "Do you like my singing?" something very basic and also what I like to know since I am always singing in the house and at work :D. I felt/heard his answer "yes, I do"

Do you like seagulls?
No
This felt more like a "not really into them but can tolerate them fine"

Will you tell me your favorite animal?
Yes (of course)

Do you have a party trick?
yes?
I explain what a party trick is and show him how I do nose guitar and he laughs. He says he has a party trick but I will have to wait for the right time.

I end the ritual soon, didn't do anything special afterwards because it was time to go to sleep :sleepdevil:

It has been a busy week because of work and I had to pack for our week-long trip to Turkey. I had a eight-day long break from the bonding rituals overall because I got sick during our holiday.
Titania

Day 7: First astral sight attunement

After eight days of forceful break time from bonding rituals, I have returned!

(Right now I'm on day 17. I had a huge block on day 16 because it was a creative one, but I was able to break through it)

I apologized to King Z that I could not do our bonding rituals for a while because of our holiday but he was invited with us to join the freedom if he liked. I did get an impression of him wearing Hawaii shirt and shorts with a cold drink in his hands. Maybe he was poking fun of how I saw him :D
I also experienced something interesting... one night I was trying to sleep and just as I was about to slip out I felt a touch on my back, not how spirits usually touch but a physical touch. It felt like someone stroked my back with a finger. This has happened before a few months ago when I got my sang-psy vamp hybrid.

The altar is set up the same way as I have described many times already, no changes. I invite him to my space and feel more confident speaking out loud and saw a glimpse of him.

I closed my eyes and tried to see him. At first it was nothing, but after a while of relaxation I got to see this pulsing yellow-y "light". It pulses to the center in a circular motion and in that circle I see King Z's features very closely, mainly his face. The circular pulse is not smooth on the edges, it kinda looks like a corner of a burned piece of paper. The middle part looks like cobwebs or actually a shattered glass because of the cracks.

I asked him to stand in front of me and I started inspecting his appearance. I didn't see his face but I saw his torso just fine. He had a huge chest and some metal accessories on both of his wrists. Seeing his face took me the longest and it kinda popped on him, even then I had trouble memorizing his face. I knew but I didn't know almost. But he is very tall. One time I was trying to see him astrally and he popped beside me and I had to almost break my neck just to see his face lol
I'd say my face was around his stomach or waist area if he was standing beside me... maybe :devilgrin:

I ended the ritual here and offered cuddles when I went to sleep. He even dipped my bed a little :o
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Hilarious! I have not seen the Divinity/Hellborn combination before. I am glad for you both, being together again. Yes, sometimes I have had to postpone bonding days. t is even better when you are able to get back to your Demon!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Titania

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Hilarious! I have not seen the Divinity/Hellborn combination before. I am glad for you both, being together again. Yes, sometimes I have had to postpone bonding days. t is even better when you are able to get back to your Demon!
Sorry for the long reply! Couldn't access my comp the whole weekend.

Very! And thank you very much <3 I often find myself missing his company and always talk to him in my mind. He feels very addicting.
Today out of nowhere I felt this ache in my heart that I needed him right now and soon after got a flash of us hugging in my bed :devillove:
He is always taking care of me and I appreciate that very much!
Titania

Day 8 & 9: Energy and Hearing Attunement

I did day 8 & 9 the same day so I wanted to combine these two days in one post as well.

Day 8

I invite King Z to my space and have a quiet moment to connect with my third eye. I imagine our energies merging. His silhouette was ocean blue with baby blue edges and mine was white light. We held hands and I saw myself diving into King Z's energies as if I were diving into the ocean. I kept diving down and reaching for the bottom where he grabbed my hand and pulled me deeper. When he pulled me I opened my eyes and I knew I was ready to continue.

I took a water break and thought if I should also go to the toilet. I had my phasma connector (it is a computer software that lets ghosties talk. It's not always accurate) open and it said "banish such thoughts" lol
I decided to continue with placing my palm upturned beside me and asked Z to touch me. This time I felt a stronger pressure on my palm and it felt like the energies were swirling. I closed my eyes and tried to feel it better. It felt like a mix of fatherly love, adoration and want for guiding.
This time I opened my eyes and watched my palm when I got a flash of his hand on top of mine. The first thing I noticed was how big his hand was... and such thick fingers! :whip: His touch felt delicate and it gave me a feeling similar to when I see my SO look at me with adoration :devillove: (though I feel like I am falling more for King Z lol) it also has a touch of protectiveness, guidance and intimacy mixed to it.

As with poking exercises, I only felt a poke on my head and bicep. After that, I moved onto sensing exercises. I closed my eyes and asked Z to move around my room, but I couldn't sense him at all. I tried again with my eyes open and I saw his shadow move towards my door.

Day 9

Our third and final hearing attunement starts with me first coming up with questions that I know I can understand.

I invite him again to my space even though he is still with me.
My first question goes: Do you have pets?
I felt a yes, but I feel like he doesn't keep pets just to pamper them but to have them guard his property.

Second question: What music do you like?
Walk like an Egyptian is one song he enjoys.

The third question was a bit personal for me. I asked if he had any advice for me on my current relationship.
Don't think about the big things in life, enjoy each others company and love each other
I'm not sure if I got it exactly like that but they were still reassuring words for me :)

Last question: Will you help me get fit?
To which he answers Yes, of course! and sends me lots of visions of me in the gym :D

I thank Z and end the ritual there.
Titania

Day 10: Second visual sight

After a while of staring at King Z's sigil, I finally saw a shadow move from the corner of my eye. Earlier I was gazing at the altar and saw something glowy on the door then I heard a tap on it.
Just for fun I gazed at a white wall and saw King Z standing in front of the wall. I asked him to wave and I saw him wave! It looked like he had a big shell around him and he was inside of that shell, but the shell also mimicked his movements. So, when Z waved the shell followed suit.

This one was a short ritual because I had to run outside.

The same night I experienced something awesome!

So, I was staying the night at my SO's and was chilling on his bed ready to sleep. I suddenly got a vision of him doing the floss dance. Now you can imagine my face when I got that vision. Basically, I was like :devilshock: :devilclap: but a minute after getting the vision he really did do the floss dance without telling me a word. He stood on the same spot as my vision! I could not believe a 41-year-old grown man doing such a dance :devilclap:
I was speechless and shocked!
Titania

Day 12: Last hearing attunement

I did do day 11 which was the last energy attunement, but as sensing movement and my companion location is not my strongest sense I'm going straight to day 12.

For day 12 I have to listen to a story from Z. I asked to hear a story from one of his gladiator tournaments.
I did hear "when I was young..." but it got cut off from there :( I need to do more focusing exercises!
What I did get was some visions of him jumping to the arena and shouting a mighty roar... :devilclap:

At some point in my state of receiving visions, I saw a whiteboard filled with text that looked to be mathematical formulas... but there were numbers.
Titania

Day 13: Astral sight

I'm sitting on my bed feeling the energies of the altar and relaxing each second.

I invited Z to my space and I sought him with my astral eyes. There was a song playing in my head while I was trying to get a feel for him (I forgot what song it was because dumb-dumb me forgot to write that up) and got the feeling he was grooving to my mental radio station.

At some point I got to see a tall humanoid being, although very hazy. He was wearing black and red armor with matte black raised decorations. And a killer smile.
I did question what I was seeing, but then the humanoid figure sat down beside me casual as ever. He was leaning halfway down on his right elbow.

The same day at night, I was getting ready for bed but was browsing my phone. I scrolled and read for a while then my thigh got tapped as a "go to sleep" message :D
I asked company until I fall asleep and felt a numbing energy on my back.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thank you so much for sharing this. :devilclap: I love to hear stories about people's experiences bonding with DC's. their experiences learning or just hanging with their DC's. It is very ,very, hearting. :grindevil:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Titania

Passchendaele wrote:Thank you so much for sharing this. :devilclap: I love to hear stories about people's experiences bonding with DC's. their experiences learning or just hanging with their DC's. It is very ,very, hearting. :grindevil:
Thank you so much for your lovely comment!
I also love reading about other people's experiences as every bonding and being is very different. It really is interesting :devilclap:

Have you already indulged? :wink:

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”