Demon Inspired Personalized Demonic Consultation and Ritual

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

This is my experience with a custom Ritual from SNS to remove an ex-teacher from my energy fields who has been harming my health and my magickal evolution. The Priestesses REALLY care about you and want you to reach your goals. This is an example of a really complex situation that has been ongoing for YEARS. I have done my own rituals, and meditations, literally trying everything before I asked for help. This guy is a master of esoteric magicks, a swordsmaster in real life, and although I am not SURE, I think he was in the military special forces. In other words, very disciplined, and not inclined to quit. You can find this ritual under the 'custom consultations' tab in the SNS store. it was a very layered ritual, including magickals sent me for me to hold, use, and meditate with. Seven Demonic Gods worked on these magickals, sending me energy, encouragement, and protection on my journey to freedom. The Seven were Lord Satan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Amduscias, Lady Sonnelion, Lady Lillith, Lady Rashoon, and Lady Delepitore. The priestesses went all out to help me, in other words, going far beyond what anyone could reasonably expect. I applaud them for that! it is WORKING. No, it is not an instant fix, but it is getting stronger the more I work with it. The ex is losing and fading into my past. Finally! I must say that not all problems will be as complex as this one. I feel very hopeful and empowered. There is no way I could have matched the level of skill and knowledge used by the SNS priestesses at this time in my spiritual studies. There was such a depth of knowledge, and care for my wellbeing. I got much more than my money's worth on this one. A ritual of this type and complexity done by anyone else would have cost me hundreds of dollars more, and I know it. Not every Ritual will need seven Demon Gods and Goddesses, but mine did. The priestesses did what needed to be done for me to be successful in getting free of this jerk. Worth it a hundred times over. I am grateful!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Oh my gosh. I haven't been to the store since before they began the changes. It's GORGEOUS! Much easier to use, the lay-out is superb, as is the artwork. Job very well done. Two thumbs up. :devilthumbs: :devilthumbs:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”