Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque June 6 ~ Meditation 1

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

My name Carnivale name is Posey.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

My wife got a name of, Jenda.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I could not decipher what I saw written in the book -- they were sort of symbols.
But I distinctly heard him call me, call us: 'Together-as-One'.

So that's our carnival name.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

(Sigh) I don't suppose there is a written version of this meditation? Of what to do, what one needs, ect.

I have a hearing problem that makes it impossible for me to understand what someone is saying if there is any background noise. The background noise and the voices just melt into each other and the words spoken are meaningless. Alas, the video seems to have two soundtracks, one playing music, and the other a steady hum. No matter how loud I turn it up, it's all Lithuanian to me :frowndevil:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Passchendaele wrote:(Sigh) I don't suppose there is a written version of this meditation? Of what to do, what one needs, ect.

I have a hearing problem that makes it impossible for me to understand what someone is saying if there is any background noise. The background noise and the voices just melt into each other and the words spoken are meaningless. Alas, the video seems to have two soundtracks, one playing music, and the other a steady hum. No matter how loud I turn it up, it's all Lithuanian to me :frowndevil:
Do this:
>Play Video
>Mouse down to the HUD (where the play/pause overlay is)
>go to the bottom right corner
>click the button that has “CC” or an elipse or a speech bubble
>Select “English (auto-generated)” under the Close Captioning option.
There should now be subtitles on the video for you to read.
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

lol, I did this meditation three times because I wanted to be extra sure about my name. The first time it was Aimara Augustina. The second time it was Aimara.
The third time I fell asleep but saw a big bald dude who had a white wifebeater and dark pants on. Basically, he looked like the super buff weightlifter from a 20-century carnival. His arms were crossed but he had a neutral expression on his face.

I shall accept Aimara as my name :devilgrin:
FireMonkey

Cool meditation. I ended up doing this again because names/words can come in jumbled for me, especially if I'm tired, but in the end the name I got is Enxole.
IvankaAura

I think the book show 'Carrie" written in blood... I feel inner carnal joy along with demonic carnival
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I think mine is................... Clahumaz Klavinus Akhwauz

I don't know I indeed saw three words, the spelling might be abit wrong but I m pretty sure it is close enough.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

This was an amazing experience. Thank you so much for it.

It was interesting that so many entities greeted me by name, as if I'd been here before, and was being welcomed back. The name they greeted me with was Daemonique. Monique means advisor. Dominique means Of the Lord. The slight change from Domini to Daemoni felt so powerfully right. :devillove:

When I finally arrived at the tent, having spoken to a few carnies on the way there, and went inside, I couldn't seem to stop myself. The hellborn was at least half again as tall as me, but his skin was smooth and warm. I ended up petting him, I just wanted to touch him, to feel his skin on my palms. I even snuggled in, and he held me. I felt safe, and soothed.

When I looked in the book, I didn't see a name. I saw a sigil in gold. I saw MY sigil in that book. I reached out and touched it, and it sank into my skin over my heart. I looked at the hellborn, and I asked him, "Is this... more?" He bowed his head slightly, smiling.

As I was leaving the tent, I felt this... horrible tension start to creep up on me. I could feel the chaos everywhere. The darkness. The energies I have spent so long guarding and protecting, are now here on the surface, all around me. The responsibility grabbed me by my chest and shook me. And then... I was surrounded by so many beings, holding me, calming me.

One said to me, "This is a place to lay down burdens. This place is ours to protect, these energies our responsibility. Here, you are safe. Let us bear the burden, and know that it will be protected and guarded with as much devotion, and many more eyes and hands."

Everything stopped. The energy lifted. I felt... light. Free. Relaxed.

-Raven Daemonique
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”