Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque June 6th Opening Ritual!

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Marosey

Add me
Satan and Suns
Site Admin

The ritual has been cast and the Carnivàle gates opened! Below you will find pictures of the altar during casting

Everyone who arrives after this point and would like to join may still enter and claim their rainbow ticket.

The gates will remain open until we perform the closing ritual on the final day of the Carnivàle!

Ritual.JPG
Ritual2.JPG
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Awesome pictures! I did my opening ritual last night. I am enjoying this much more than I expected. My demons keep telling me to stop thinking about what other people do and say so much...... to just continue to enjoy myself!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
hfas

Awesome!!
thanks!!
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I'm late to the Carnival but still want to participate ! thanks
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Darth Moronius

very nice :shocked:
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

ohh noo i late for this :shock: :lame:
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this. I performed the ritual a bit after midnight (my timezone). I felt a bit different waking up the next day. I was unwell until today, so I was a bit slow to make the connection between the fact that I had entered the gates of the Carnivale and claimed my rainbow ticket.

I was standing, waiting for the bus to go home after work. Mundane? You betcha. Then, just before the bus arrives at the stop, the fluffy white seeds from a tree are swirling all around me. In a peaceful, playful way. None of them touch me or land on me. Not in my hair, nor on my clothes. It was like something from some anime. :deviljaw:

It was only once I got on the bus and was reflecting on the oddness of the incident that I was reminded about the Opening Ritual to Lord Sorath. . . Mainly because I was also thinking of how there was "no one" to witness it. I was told, sensewise, in no uncertain terms that "someone" was definitely witness to it.

Thank you to the Priestesses here at Satan and Sons, for organizing the Carnivale Demoniaque and for this Opening Ritual. I feel very fortunate to be able to take part. :devillove:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

:crazy: Im such a dork lol i new i was for getting something i just did this today & i got super excited
& jumped this step, The meditations should be more smooth for me , the energy's felt wonderful & i
felt an energy shift change :crazy: :)devil:

:)devil: Its not late to Join the Carnivàle :crazy:

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”