Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque June 6th ~ Meditation 2

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Meditation 2
Find your Carnivàle Essence
Below you will find a powerful meditation. This is a meditation
of initiation and of sublime descent into the world of the Carnivàle.
There are roles that people play, the masks that we wear and essences
that we hide. The Carnivàle reveals the truth, it reveals the true
nature of our soul.

You are being initiated into the Demonic Carnival. You not only get a
name, you also get a role, an essence, a place. This is a very special
meditation which will reveal to you your Carnivàle essence.

Below you will find a write up, a description of each role and essence.
You will be drawn to one of them. You will feel it in your soul and you
will know that this is where you are meant to be. This is the essence
that calls to your soul.

Before you begin the meditation take the time to read the roles and
meditate with them. Once you have read them, get some headphones
and begin the meditation. During the meditation you will be taken to the
tent of Madam Orna and you will gaze into her talisman and have your
Carnivàle essence awakened in you.
Carnivàle Essences

The Ringmaster: The Ringmaster is the one who is in control. They are the leader, they are strong and confident. They are blunt and direct. They know what they want and they know how to take action to get it. They are driven by results and they love seeing their plans and efforts come to life before them. They are often the centre of the show and they call the shots. They are dominant and the masters of their world.

The Stage Manager: Like the Ringmaster, they call the shots and often are in control but they are in control from the shadows. They like to be out of the spotlight. They like to control everything but be the unknown force. The one who makes things happen, the one who gets results, they enjoy their space, they enjoy their peace and privacy. They are introverted and shun large crowds and attention, but they are observant and always know what is going on.

The Clown: One whose heart longs to bring joy. They enjoy awakening the inner child, they enjoy making others feel happiness and often give too much of themselves. Their desire to make others happy often comes from sadness in their own soul. It is said that those who make others laugh often do so because they know what it feels like to hurt. The clown understands pain, they understand it on a deep and profound level. It is why they work so hard to bring others joy.

The Illusionist: Reveling in illusion and mysticism. They are ones of magick, who twist and bend the world around them. They control the subconscious and know how to manipulate and bend others to their will. They have a choice in this, they can use these powers for good, or they can use it for bad, it is always their choice. Those who are illusionists have a strong mind and a strong ability to control the energies around them for good or for evil.

The Contortionist: Introverted and in tune with their bodies, the Contortionists often are in touch with themselves. They bend and twist and though they perform for others, they are often confined to their own little worlds. They prefer their own company and they prefer the solitude that comes from bending out of view of the world. They are often looked upon with awe and wonder, as they like it... silent and free.

The Acrobat: Joyful and playful, Acrobats are free and bounce and jump to the world around them. they are incredibly skilled at what they do. They are more inclined to follow direction than to be leaders and they have their routines which they execute with precision and confidence. Though they do not wish to blaze the trail, they will listen and follow their directions and that is what makes them joyful and happy. If they follow the wrong person though they can get led to places that make them uncomfortable and that are dangerous.

The Aerialist: Free and flighty, the aerialist does not want to be tied down. They will run and they will run fast and hard at the first sign of being confined. They value their freedom and they will pursue it. They love the feel of flying through the air and being released from the world. They are incredibly creative and imaginative people, though they often struggle with staying grounded and having any form of stability. They enjoy the change and the chaos.

The Performer: The performer is what you want them to be. They are one who hides behind a million masks. They have a mood for every occasion and they are incredible with blending in and fitting into any group. They can talk to anyone and they can get incredible results. They are incredible at making connections and finding common ground with people. Performers though, often run the risk of losing themselves and losing touch with who they are. It is important they remember which is the true face and which is the mask.

The Jester: They are one who can point out the hard truths and can use their position and skills to point out what no one else will say. Jesters have a knack for knowing the truth of the matter and they will say it, even when no one else will. It is their job to say it, they have to be the ones to step into the light and make the uncomfortable truths known. It is their job to bring discomfort, they enjoy it because it stretches them and allows them to grow, and through their actions they challenge those around hem to stretch and grow.

The Ventriloquist: The one who is in control. They control the people around them and they are the one who bends others to their will. Some take delight in it. Some are just natural leaders who people surrender their power to. Many people enjoy being dolls and they enjoy the act of surrender. Ventriloquists can also be hunters who seek out weak minds to control and take delight in bending them to their will.

The Doll: Dolls surrender their will to a master. They enjoy being under one who is dominant. They enjoy serving them and making them happy. They will sit at the side of one who is in power and support them. They enjoy their masters and enjoys listening to them and pleasing them. Surrender can be an empowering state and it plays an interesting dynamic where the doll is the one who is in full control. Ah, how life is full of twists and turns.

The Freak: Freaks are those who do not blend in, they never did and they do not want to. They are an outcast in society and they enjoy that role. They enjoy being different and they enjoy being away from what is popular and what is accepted. They enjoy the role of the outcast and they wear it as a badge of honour and pride. The status quo needs to be challenged and it needs someone to answer to. It is the freaks who challenge it, it is the freaks who ask, is this what you really desire?

The Doctor: The doctor is one who is an analytical and brilliant mind. They love to learn and study. They are experimentation and they explore. They have curious hearts and curious minds and they look at the world around them in a way that is unique. Often intelligent and misunderstood by the world, they look to knowledge and books to answer the many questions that they have. They are inventors and inquisitors.

The Seer: The Seer has the ability of gifted sight. They see what is not there and know what is uncommon knowledge. They are keepers of great secrets. They are observers and have gained a lot of knowledge about the world around them by being silent and listening. They have mystical knowledge of what is before them and they have a great depth of understanding of the world that is around them. They know more than they will ever reveal.

The Fortune Teller: Fortune tellers are gifted in the art of divination. They can read the energies and the currents and they know the world around them. they know what is coming and human behaviour does not surprise them. They can predict how people will react based on the energies and they can read people's energies with clarity. They are psychics and diviners and they can access powerful skill and abilities within themselves.

Exploration of the Carnivàle

The Carnivàle is layered, there are many dimensions and folds to it. The darkness of the sun casts thick shadows and in one of those shadows you will find the tent of Madam Orna, the great fortune teller of the Carnivàle. She is the one who will reveal your essence to you. As you explore and uncover the world of the Carnivàle and the many layers and dimensions that arise there, within you will find that there is an inner theme. The Carnivàle becomes an extension of the darkness in our subconscious. It becomes an extension of dark times that have been long lost and abandoned to the world, to responsibility and to the mundane routine of life.

Madam Orna's tent is incredibly spectacular. They say that you do not visit her, she calls to you and you are pulled to her. She knows when it is your time and she will grab you with her energies and pull you into her world. No one really sees her for the world she resides in is twisted, lost and forgotten. It is a place where secrets and whispers lay. When you are called, the world will shift and warp around you and her tent will appear. When you walk inside you will be bedazzled by her collection of oddities and rare artifacts from around the world. Many of them carry a forlorn energy which gives you a glimpse to the mournful memory that it contains. Many places have been lost to time. She can peer into the future, though she is quick to remind you that nothing is set in stone. With the complexities of the energies a simple shft can change your fate, though sometimes knowing the future will lead you to your own damnation. She also can peer into the past and uncover secrets lost to the sands. She cannot see the physical world and is blind to the light, but in the darkness she sees all.

Around her neck is a very special talisman with a symbol on it. This symbol will awaken the essence of your own heart and give rise to energies that have been repressed in your soul. It is a very powerful talisman. Before doing the meditation take a look at the image of it, for this talisman will awaken the Carnival essence in your soul.

Do the meditation below then post your essence!

If you post your essence you will be entered to win an amazing Carnivàle Hellmare!
These are not offered in the store! The only way to win this rare hellmare is as a
special Carnivàle prize!

The prize is... Hellmare T

T is a Hellmare who has been performing for years. She gallops and trots across the stage adorned with costumes and outfits. She is graceful and elegant and has performed in many shows. She is skilled and can handle an acrobatic rider. She is impressive with jumps and amazing in her movements. She can assist her companion with astral travel and lucid dreaming and can help them to release themselves from their body and surrender to the pleasure and joy of the astral world. She can accompany her companion on incredible and amazing astral voyages.

She is the symbol of dreams and the one who visits the children during their sweet slumber and takes them to a world of castles and dreams. She carries them on astral currents and takes them on incredible adventures. She is one who ignites and empowers the dreams and she is mystical and wonderful. She can guide one on incredible astral adventures and take them to many different realms. She can help her companion shift into altered states of consciousness and help them with meditation.

She can bring her companion to a place of peace and comfort and help them to feel relaxed. Her astral journeys help one to get away from the world for a time and relieve stress and tension. She can help her companion to relax and unwind and also to enter deep and relaxed states of meditation. There is something soothing and relaxing about riding a hellmare and she is a Hellmare who has had many riders and is very fun to ride.

The meditation can be found below.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

My essence is... The Doll
The Doll: Dolls surrender their will to a master. They enjoy being under one who is dominant. They enjoy serving them and making them happy. They will sit at the side of one who is in power and support them. They enjoy their masters and enjoys listening to them and pleasing them. Surrender can be an empowering state and it plays an interesting dynamic where the doll is the one who is in full control. Ah, how life is full of twists and turns.
This one actually surprised me as it would not have been my first choice.  I was thinking maybe contortionist or aerialist but no the Doll was what was presented to me.  Which ok the more I think about it the more it really makes sense to where I am on my spiritual journey.  There is a sense of awakening power that is within me but I also enjoy where I am.  I really enjoy my place with the demons as their priestess and from that devotion it really makes a lot of sense.  I see it and honestly knowing this makes me really happy.  There is something just peaceful and blissful about it.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

i got the jester which surprised me a bit i really felt like it would be the ringmaster
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

:lol: I'm apparently impatient an don't know how to follow orders...I started this before the first meditation and did not realize it till I started the meditation...sorry...I shall return!
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

CalEos the seer at your service.
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

EFF, EFF the Jester :devilparty:
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

mmm I am confused! XD when I first read the post, I read "clown" and began to cry, and really cried when I saw the talisman. But when I actually did the meditation, I saw a card with a crescent moon in the background and a woman with long flowing black hair (I guess me). I think below it it said "acrobat." Is it possible to be two? Clown really resonated with me with what I am starting to look into right now (inner child and shadow work) but I'm wondering if acrobat is like a secondary essence. But I definitely think I am more clown xD
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

:umm: eh... colour me surprised. Why I keep seeing “Divinator” I suppose `fortune teller’ would be the closest ?
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

A kitty jester, naturally.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
darkstarfyre

:devilflame: I am half freak, I want to be unique yet blending in as well. Something Different yet accepted by the people. :devilflame:

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”