Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque Wishing Well

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Calin

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I wanted money, health, the DDE infusion, ...cannot remember the others! I should have written them down, huh? :p Oh, ability to get OOB.
Chaos magic has your back SH.
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

To some surprise, I found that most of the things I wished for were things for other people that they want or need. I'm at a really content place in my life right now, personally, and though I see ways for myself to grow and improve, nothing seems quite as important in the present moment as what I might give. A lot of wishes involved returning the favor of enriching my life to friends, family, and mentors. A couple of wishes involved personal goals, and a couple of things dealt with things other people asked me for directly.

It's amazing just to sit back and think about what you want under the presumption that you could theoretically have anything. Haven't probably EVER done that before. Very liberating and expanding, and it also really highlights for me how good my present life actually is.

I have done these wishes so far in a set of 7, 2, and 5 respectively--the 5 being today. I also explored the bottom of this well, which was a beautiful vast sea of white ash, spiraling up in little smoky wisps into the expanse of space.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
Solis
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Belial, Clauneck, Bune, Astaroth, Mammon, ipos

This question may seem a little silly but does it matter if it is lined paper?
Solis
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Belial, Clauneck, Bune, Astaroth, Mammon, ipos

Update: I went ahead and did it anyway and now my entire room is bombed with smoke and my family is b!tching about the smell lol
So friendly reminder to do this outside :devilviolin:
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

:crazy: i no today is the last day for the Carnival I just got done doing my wishes not just for me but for other people as well I hope everyone had lots of fun

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”