Cleaning Magickals?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Hi! I'm wondering if there is a way to clean magickals safely? Can you use sea salt and rosemary?

And can you also clean the jewelry you have copied the magickals onto?

I know there are the magic demon vessel bags, ( I forget what they're called.) And I may end up buying one anyway, but I figured I would ask if there is another method I could do for now that would clean some negative energy off them ( and my jewelry).

Thanks!
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Clean running water, sunlight, moonlight. Some crystals react differently to water so you have to be careful, but that's usually my go to.
Darth Moronius

be careful with silver too. easy to oxidize
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

You can also bury it in the ground for a month (moon cycle). I use a cleansing technique taught by a healer...electric violet light. Imagine a pure glowing violet light coming into your crown chakra, then down into your heart chakra, and coming out your dominant arm and into your hand until it glows. Run your hand over the object, imagining that the energy is being scooped off it. Do NOT absorb this energy! Imagine a small pot or urn, and place the old energy into it. Repeat three times. Close the top on the urn. Send it into the sun, deep into Earth, or into the void. Now you have a VERY clean object! Wash your hands after.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”