Funhouse Mirror Shadow Oracle-- Interactive Thread

You are invited to take part in an incredible event. Come witness the magic and the mystery of the Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque. This is a special Satan and Sons/Suns event that only takes place once a year! From June 6th - June 16th!! We invite you to claim your ticket and join us on a whimsical journey of creepy delights and celebrations!
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

And Marosey, my my your shadow sparkles with multiple rays like a prism. I had to avert my eyes a bit from your awesome Super nova shine lol
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

My fun house Shadows, theres two of them I think they're twins they're both really tall and look really strong one of them has violet gold glowing eyes & the other man has gold violet glowing eye's, they both have markings on their face I'm not sure what it is though, their smiles are sinister & wicked and they both have sharp gold and purple nails

Passemon your fun house shadow energy is pretty intense like primal but it's really beautiful :devillust:
Halimede Phobos
Patron Deities: Lilith, Eisheth Zenanim, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat, Hecate, Circe, Santa Muerte, Kali, Serqet, and Ares.
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Eisheth Zenanim, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat.
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

My shadow is only half visible--perhaps two-thirds at most. What I can see is long faced and smoothly green scaled, like an anole. It grins back at me sharp-toothed. Two ibex-like horns sweep straight back from the temples out of view.

Passemoon, yours is picking something alarmingly fresh-looking out of her teeth with a flint knife!

elena.rose, I'm fairly sure I saw both of yours just kiss.
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

*facepalm I misunderstood, sorry lovelys

Halimede Phobos your, shadow looks like it has an agenda, it makes me very curious to know what it has planned
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

My funhouse shadow is completely black smiling back at me with two rows of large white daggers and a flicking red tongue.

Christian, your shadow is playing with a dagger made of bone from some kind of creature.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein

Return to “Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque 2018”