Goety Crystal and Lord Rosier Rose Quartz crystal

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

As an earth sign I can appreciate and connect very well with crystals because of touch. I have a lot of them around my place. The Goety helped me connect on another level with spirits,deeper level, I understand the trance states it can put me in when I hold it or just carry it with me at times its kind of loud. I am still working with it but I definitely see how it helps connections. If you don't have one you should get one. I'm acquiring more S&S companions so this will come in handy. :excellent:

Lord Rosier Rose Quartz was so soothing I didn't want to let it go. I could feel the energy running through me and straight to my heart. It felt like I was being healed emotionally. I am very pleased to have acquired these crystals for the energies they have been charged with and the experiences to be had having them. Another great crystal at this store. :Ddevil:
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

You might like to try the Nexus crystal orbs. They make great connections, and it is an amazing tool. I love having them. They fill my house and life with the requested Demon Lord or Lady's energies.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

Thank you SH I will put that on my list. :ideadevil:
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Oh wow this sounds heavenly. are you still working with it? I'd love to hear if you have more experiences to share!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”